Author Topic: Geo-engineering weather modification. What to look for.  (Read 2408 times)

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
Geo-engineering weather modification. What to look for.
« on: December 20, 2013, 09:28:34 PM »
Post your photos and vids of chemtrail spraying over your area. Also known as Geo-engineering weather modification programs.

CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT CONTRAILS!
http://holmestead.ca/chemtrails/election04.html

You've probably seen them many times but never thought anything of it; giant X's in the sky, white trails laid out in parallel lines, grids, or star patterns.  Once laid down, these trails will hang in the sky for hours, spreading out on the wind to become cloud cover, often turning bright blue mornings into cold overcast afternoons.  More often than not, rain usually follows heavy spraying within 12-24 hours.

Then there are the health risks.  Headaches, aching joints and muscles, nosebleeds, unexplained lethargy and depression, have all been experienced and documented on days of heavy spraying.

What are contrails?  Contrails, or jet trails, are naturally formed at high altitudes (30,000+ feet) when hot jet fuel is momentarily crystallized by contact with cold air.  Contrails quickly evaporate, lasting only a minute or so, as the ice crystals melt.  It's the same as when you see your breath in the winter.

What are chemtrails?  Chemtrails are a relatively recent phenomenon of the last five to ten years.  They are jet trails that are purposefully laid down in grids or other patterns, much like the Snowbirds do at air shows.  These trails hang in the sky for hours, spreading out to become cloud cover.  They can drift for miles.  They can be made at any altitude and in any kind of weather.  Chemtrails have been documented as low as 5,000 feet, too low for any natural contrail to form.  And unlike contrails, chemtrails can be turned on and off.  Plane spotters have identified the planes creating these trails as US tanker-refueling jets such as the KC-135.

Chemtrails got their names from air and soil samples that show high levels of aluminum and barium in these trails.  Tests in Ontario show levels of aluminum seven times higher than provincial safety limits.  This is what you are breathing.

Canadian Federal Government denies the existence of chemtrails.  Every ministry at the federal level denies the existence of chemtrails.  They insist they are contrails.  The Hon. David Pratt, Minister of National Defence wrote, "I am informed that what you and others are observing in the sky are contrails, not chemtrails."  I ask you, who is "informing" the minister?  Who is not informing the public?  There have been two petitions to the Liberal Government (1999, 2003) demanding an explanation and halt to aerial spraying.  Both petitions were virtually ignored.  Yet, pilots, air traffic controllers, and scientists - the people who should know the difference between contrails and chemtrails - claim differently.  Who are you going to believe?

Why Chemtrails?  Since no official information is forthcoming, the public can only speculate and there are several theories available.  What is known is that this is happening globally.  This is not a result of increased commercial air traffic.  These are not contrails.  What is important is the potential health and safety risk.  There is the proven chemical content that you are breathing and ingesting from these trails.  There is also the risk of multiple jets flying closely together over densely populated areas.  Planes generally have to keep twenty minutes apart after take off.  The planes leaving chemtrails often fly minutes apart.  Sometimes they fly together in tight formation.  How soon before one comes crashing down at Yonge and Bloor?  Accidents will happen as they do in air shows.

What can you do?  Find out all you can.  There are many excellent sites on the Internet.  Search "Chemtrails" and explore the links.  Be aware of what's going on over your heads.  Write your local MP and demand answers.  Document this activity for yourself.  Don't allow the health and safety of Canadian citizens to be compromised!

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more,  so that we may fear less.
Mari Curie
now lets kick some GMO, chemtrail butts.

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
Re: Geo-engineering weather modification. What to look for.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »
The letters and local newspaper articles have only brought me harrassment. Which is great because then that means I was right. Strike a nerve make them act out of fear or guilt. That will give you the answers that you're looking for. Show the b@$&#$%s no fear when you're in the right, and 90% of the time they'll back off, but you must know with no uncertainty in your heart that you are 110% right. Like the posts, have been following the subject for some time...
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 10:24:01 PM »
If you know "they"  mostly the military industrial machine, mega oil, mega seed and pharmaceutical industry, stock exchange, Wall Street.  Bill Gates, Monsanto is paying the way, its very easy to see how "they" get away with it.

It is shocking to see for your self the jets over head , one making chemtrails and others not, easy to tell the difference. the following photo, were my fist spotting of chemtrail jets.
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more,  so that we may fear less.
Mari Curie

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 11:54:26 PM »
When the sky is clear, it sometimes looks like a checker board up here. I just put on my tinfoil hat and wait it out now...LOL I've heard every theory on this subject, ranging from oh it's just cloud seeding to keep down hail damage, to, it's for a frequency conductor for HAARP. What ever they actually are for it's probably not good...
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 08:45:43 AM »
your right about that Nobshere. the on going world wide Geo-enginerring of Earth skies has many different projects going on.
Mari Curie

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 09:51:59 AM »
This is a on going operation to vaccinate useing chemtrail spraying methods . Over the decide around the world theses spray from above over population is well documented. And if your like me and  believe that no vaccine are not needed to live a healthy. How can WE get away from them spraying vaccine in the air above us.

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/111513_Australia-Determined-To-Forcibly-Vaccinate-By-Intentional-and-Controlled-Release-Aerosolized-GMO-Vaccine.shtml

application to spray population from above using jet chemtrails.

http://www.ogtr.gov.au/.../Content/dir126ebnotific-htm
Mari Curie

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 12:11:25 PM »
preppers are going to find this vid makes their life style vindicated. This is a must see vid and also to pass this around to all your net works. I posted this in other places, and I don't care if it comes from the tea party, I don't vote at all. all scum in my books.   as Ive always said it ant us. peace and love to all.
http://youtu.be/7ItmaEvX77Y
Mari Curie

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »
For those of you who are still sceptical about this subject you should spend 15 minutes and watch this presentation by  Dr. Rosalind Peterson to the United nations.

http://beforeitsnews.com/chemtrails/2014/04/holy-crap-heres-your-sign-100-undeniable-proof-chemtrails-and-haarp-are-real-leaker-speaks-out-at-the-united-nations-meeting-2446068.html
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 12:13:07 PM »
Watched it earlier this weekend..worthwhile
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 07:52:18 PM »
What do you think after reading this sites info. I think every thing they mention is completely doable in this day and age.

"We are the lab rats for this technology and something is very wrong in the military or intelligence branches somewhere. Because developmental projects in government and military are often so compartmentalized, I suppose someone could be using and developing this technology secretly and without authorization. Then again, behavioral and mind control programs were an authorized policy under MKULTRA. Our country has a history of experimenting on its citizens. We are talking about satellite charged-particle frequency weapons attacking a person 24 hours a day. Psychotronic weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction by the U.N. "

http://www.zengardner.com/true-purpose-chemtrails/
Mari Curie

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 08:44:39 PM »
Nice to see attest on USA state making rule from the on going Geo-enginerring of Earth
S T A T E O F R H O D E I S L A N D
IN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
JANUARY SESSION, A.D. 2014

A N A C T
RELATING TO HEALTH A
ND SAFETY GEOENGINEERING

http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText/BillText14/HouseText14/H7655.pdf
Mari Curie