Author Topic: Re: Meetings Ontario  (Read 874 times)

Offline paratus80

Re: Meetings Ontario
« on: November 29, 2013, 03:31:47 PM »
Hello,

My name is Rick.  My wife and I just moved to London from Alberta.  I have Canadian Army Infantry experience and have always been an avid hunter/outdoorsman.  We are fairly new to survivalism and prepping but have studied avidly and began purchasing the necessaries.  Of course it is always a work in progress but we are now at the point we would like to get a group together in the London area.  My email address is paratus80 at gmail dot com, please get back to me if you have any interest in sharing some ideas at a meeting here in London in the new year.

Regards,

Rick F
“Paratus”

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: Re: Meetings Ontario
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 05:40:04 AM »
hello rick.. just sent you an email invitation but then I realised that there seems to be a buncha folks around the london area. I,ll extend the same invitation to all.

bro comes up from london every fall for deer and moose. it would be simple to follow him up.

if anyone is looking for a place to hunt in northern ont
(40 mi west of sudbury) feel free to drop me a line. no amenities here.. carry water.outhouse. but hydro is here. we use atvs to get to our stands or spots. about 6-7 hr drive from london.

always a spot to park a trailer for the hunt. no fees.

we drink but not EVER while hunting and (evening) never in quantitys that mess up the next day's hunt. I,m not against 420 altho we dont embibe. we are all old enuf to police our own bodies.

I have been a prepper for many yrs especially into dehydrating and food storage. gardening.

cheers
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most