Author Topic: LAX Shooting  (Read 3022 times)

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
LAX Shooting
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:38:26 PM »

LAX False Flag - might be a false flag event

Been following this story for a few hours now and have come to the conclusion that it has been staged.  MSM reports that it was, then wasn't a TSA agent.  Using a semi-auto rifle with no mention of any other firearms, then I found this clip and copied and pasted the following account.

Brian Adamick, an accountant who was waiting for a flight to Chicago, said he saw a bunch of people running and one of them shouted, "There's shooting!"

He said he boarded an evacuation bus minutes later and saw a TSA agent get on, limping.

"His right ankle is injured and he gets on and sits in the seat next to me, and I said, ‘Are you OK?' He said, ‘I'm fine. I got shot. Don't worry, I've been shot before,'" Adamick told NBC News in a telephone interview.

"I said, let me take a look, and he pulls up the pant leg and there's a flesh wound — 3 to 4 inches — looks like it's straight out of Hollywood, maybe a drop of blood or two," he said.

I believe this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osi0I9q0WmY

MSM is reporting a skinny kid in very baggy clothes with an AR... this guy says big guy in a blue TSA/Law Enforcement type uniform wielding a pump shotgun and pistol.

Who is to be believed?  Gov't controlled media or eyewitness before he could be sequestered?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:07:39 PM by wild_E »
If you have no sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look on without doing anything.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: LAX False Flag
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 07:20:57 PM »
would be a good precurser for airport personnel to be armed.. if they are not already. seems very odd that this "injured" guy gets on a bus to evac.. maybe just photo op?
still got my ears on
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:49:08 PM »
Don't shooting victims always head to the nearest bus?

They are mentioning the fact over and over that he had 3 magazines... will California be the first to limit the number of magazines one can own or require non-detachable on all firearms?  This guy dropped his shotgun in a "New York Reload" to move to his pistol... which obviously necessitates a magazine ban.

The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look on without doing anything.

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:10:54 PM »
*Eyewitness* Actors

1. These clowns never "saw" anything.
2.  She was running for her life with 1 shoe?  If that were so don't you think she would kick it off at some point?  Seriously...
3.  Were you really "informed" that your sick father who you were separated from was ok?  Is "informed" what you call a text or phone call.
4.  Did you really ask in a fake panicked voice "are TSA agents armed, they are armed are'nt they, they should be armed if they aren't OMG... they AREN"T armed??"~paraphrased
5.  ACTORS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwskMttKJRM

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 09:14:06 PM »
FIRST RESPONDERS

While attending an active shooter event, please back in and park your vehicles neatly at a 45 degree angle only.

Thank you for your compliance.

Paul Anthony CIAnCIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osi0I9q0WmY&feature=youtu.be

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
Re: LAX Shooting
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 04:01:10 AM »

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 12:37:31 PM »
youtube is ok for reference, though it is not an accredited news source.

I would still be skeptical of calling this a conspiracy theory or false flag even, hence the reason the title was modified and shall remain modified.

Gravlore

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 12:50:14 PM »
Not everything shitty that happens is a false flag (ff). I believe ff are large events to push in something instantly. When do the States go to war and when do laws such as the Patriot act get passed. Events that trigger this in some cases can be suspect of false ff. Too many bad things happen. Stating something is or may be a ff doesn't really make people think about the event as actually being a ff. The architects and engineers video for the 9/11 attacks made me think and not some movie like Loose Change. Serious thought and presentation is needed to convince people...well, some people.

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »
There have been probably 1000 shootings since the navy yard drill, have I called any of them FFs?  No.

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 03:03:52 PM »
The main reason I prep is because I believe Gov'ts worldwide are completely corrupt and working towards collapsing civilization as we know it.  It has been devolving since long before I was born, throughout my life, presently, and will continue into the future.  This is why I post on these things... they are prep related to me.  I already have no "job", poor health, and so on and so on.  The little things have already affected me and all that is left to survive is the big reset, I'm beyond worrying about insignificant personal problems and am on the worldwide scale.  Take it or leave it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:11:05 PM by M590a1 »

Offline wild_E

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 05:52:55 PM »
M59
two mods have said not to call things false flags until proven so or that most things in life are not False Flags,

They did not say don't post and don't put your opinion them! A lot of people here, myself included to like almost all of your posts, my pet peeve False Flag similar in title..
posting links with no info, as I use my cell phone for internet connection, it downloads and counts size differently than you get with a land line or cable interface, now that is a conspiracy !!!

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »
M59
two mods have said not to call things false flags until proven so or that most things in life are not False Flags.  ………………….. my pet peeve False Flag similar in title..

I posted this in another thread but I thought it fit here too.

While it is true that there are few false flag  events If we all had to wait for ”proof” to be posted for all of them then we would likely be waiting until we are all in nursing homes to read them!

To me if someone thinks that any particular event is a false flag then they should have the right to state that in their post. I do not have  a pet peeve about “False Flag similar in title”  so keep up the good work M5090.

Sorry Wild_E.  :) >:D
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Gravlore

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 07:34:18 PM »
" Stating something is or may be a ff doesn't really make people think about the event as actually being a ff"

I used the word 'may'. As far as the first comment goes, it is because much of what happens is implied that a ff is the first thing that comes to mind in many situations. I appreciate the information from all sides but the ff thing gets a little old. Perhaps it was an employee (think post office shootings back in the day) that was po'ed.

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 07:41:29 PM »
 Another good vid gives a more general overall, lacks detail but if you look around you can find more detailed clips. 

Benjamin Gordon   2 hours ago   

If I was married to a world wide marketing director at Warner Bros., I would most certainly make sure to set time aside for a nice $15 an hour job at an airport---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJXmGtqXXAg

Offline wild_E

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 08:18:57 PM »
as stated elsewhere...

Yes, I also think they can state it in their post, not in the title.. sorry icrcc ... back at ya, politely put disent. is good

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 12:56:13 PM »
So Wild_E do I take it that posts will not be censored but titles will?  That may be not what you intended but it is what you indicated.  :P

How about this for a comprise solution. First no censorship. No censorship of either title or post. That does not mean that Mods and Admins can not act if a member breaks the Registration Agreement. If member wants to put descriptions like false flag in their title they can but they post that topic on the Debateable Topics board in the General Section of the Forum.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 12:58:54 PM »
Now as the original post was (or is now) posted in the Debateable Topics section there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to censor or amend the title.

Offline wild_E

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 02:00:02 PM »
excellent compromise on your part ICRCC

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »