Author Topic: Revelations...  (Read 4679 times)

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
Revelations...
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:52:13 PM »
It will certainly be interesting to see how a 1 world religion will come about...

Let's see what Revelation says (note: all of the below is from the source listed at the bottom):

Revelation

At some point Russia invades Israel. Ezek 38&39

The time is not given but it is prior to or at the start of Tribulation since it takes 7 years to burn Russian’s (Magog)  weapons. Ezk 39:9

Russia is pulled into conflict with “hooks into they jaws” and descends on Israel lie a cloud and a storm while Israel dwells in “safety” Ezek 39: 4, 9. 14; 1Thes 5:3

God intervenes and Russia is defeated. It will take Israel 7 months to bury the dead Russians on their sol in the valley of Hamon-gog. Ezek 38:20-39:12

First Half of Tribulation: The antichrists rise to power: 42 months, 1260 days

The antichrist will conquer through deceptively peaceful means. (symbolized by a red horse in Revelations) Rev 6:2. War and conflict will be major factors during the Antichrists reign as he seeks to gain word control through a one world government and unify all religions. His goal, which he will achieve, s the often heard term One World Government, headquartered in Babylon.

There are 2 witnesses that prophesy for 1260 days (3 1/2yrs). Rev 11:3

At the end of their testimony, God allows them to be killed by the antichrist, further strengthening his reputation as being the true God.

Then the next 3 horses of revelation breaks out; war Rev 6:4, famine (it is prophesied that there will be a 3 1/2 year drought upon the earth during the antichrists reign) Rev 6:5-6, Rev 11:6, (the drought probably contributes to the prophecy that the Euphrates River dries up) and pestilence (1/4 population perishes due to the sword, hunger, death, and wild beasts) Rev 6:8

Rapture possible

Those slain for word of God become Believers after Rapture, during early tribulation, are given white robes and told to “rest for a little season” rev 6:9-11

Then there are sings in the Heavens...the sun turns black, the moon red (?volcanic ash) Heaven rolls up.
Every island and mountain shall move (pole shift) Stars fall to the earth (meteors)rev 6: 12-15,Joel 2: 30-31

Then there is a silence in the Heaven-for 1/ 2 hour thunder and lighting but NO rain falls and another earthquake Rev 8:1.

Opens 7 Trumpets Rev 8:6

Angels proclaim the Gospel; warn of judgements, warn against taking the "Mark of the Beast", warns of Babylon's fall.

Rev 7:3 says the “servants of God” are to be sealed before the Earth, sea, and trees are hurt. This could be before Seal 6 OR before Seal 7. Chronologically it goes before seal 7 but Seal 6 has the potential to do a lot of damage to the planet.

144,000 Israelites are sealed on the forehead before the earth is hurt. Rev 7:4

Trumpet 1

Hail, fire, and blood come to earth. 1/3 of the trees and all grass is burnt up. Rev 8:7

Trumpet 2

Fiery mountain (meteor or exploding volcano) falls in into the sea. 1/3 of the sea becomes bloody. 1/3 of all sealife dies. 1/3 of all ships are destroyed. Rev 8:8-9

Trumpet 3

Wormwood falls (another meteor) poisoning rivers and underground water sources which kill many people. Rev 8:10-11

Trumpet 4

1/3 of the sun, stars, an d the moon s light will be lost for a time. Rev 8:12

Trumpet 5 – 1st Woe

“locusts” torture people without seal of God for 5 months. Men try to commit suicide but death evades them. Rev 9:3-10 (similar to 8th Egyptian plague Ex 10:3-19

Trumpet 6-2nd Woe

200 million strong army kill 1/3 of remaining people who haven’t turned from fornication, idolatry, murder, theft and sorcery. Rev 9:13-21

The 2 witnesses (possibly Elijah and Moses or Enoch) are murdered by the antichrist. After 3 ½ days they are raised. Rev 11: 7-12

Mid Tribulation WAR IN HEAVEN

Between Michael and his angles fighting the dragon and his angels. Satan is cast down to earth. Rev 12:7-9

7 Thunders – sealed, not known to man. Rev 10:4

Because of Jerusalem’s callousness I letting the 2 witnesses remain unburied for 3 ½ days, indicating overall moral degeneracy, within the “same hour” of their resurrection, God sends an earthquake which kills 7,000 people in Jerusalem and brings down 1/10th of the city. Rev 11:11-13

Rapture possible

Last Half of Tribulation: The Rule of the Antichrist: 42 months, 1260 days
Great Tribulation Begins

Trumpet  7-3rd Woe
[/u]

Opens 7 last judgements (also called Bowls or Vials, most are global in scope and it is thought the 7 Vials occur over the 42 months). Begins the wrath of God. Rev 11:15-19

Vail 1

Sores afflict everyone who has taken the mark of the best. Rev 16:2 (similar to 6th Egyptian plague {Ex 9:8-12})

Vail 2

Sea turns to blood. All creatures in the seas die. Rev 16:3
Vail 3

Rivers and waters turn to blood. Rev 16:4-7 (similar to 1st Egyptian plague {Ex. 7: 19-24})

Vail 4

Sun scorches man with fire. Rev 16:8

Vail 5

Beast’s kingdom goes dark. People gnaw their tongues in pain. Rev 16:10 (similar to 9th Egyptian plague {Ex. 10:21-23)

Vail 6

Euphrates River dries up. Rev 16:12
With the 1700mile Euphrates river dried up, it allows for the “kings of the east” to cross and head for the battle in “the Valley of Megiddo” – Armageddon. This river has been crossed many times before and today can be crossed by a bridge. Perhaps the severe earthquakes make the bridge unusable. The Euphrates forms a natural border on the east for the Old Roman Empire, the eastern boundary for the land promised Abraham and the ancient boundary between Assyria and Babylonians.

3 unclean spirits like frogs gather the kings and people at the Battle of Armageddon in Valley of Jehoshapat. Rev 16:12-16 (there is no place in Israel known as the Valley of Jehoshapat but the name means “Jevohah Judges”. Its name is symbolic and describes Gods place of judgement. Scripture further shows that the battle will take place at Megiddo.

Vail 7

Largest earthquake ever. Cities fall except Jerusalem. 
The Fall of Babylon- hail, islands flee, mountains gone. “it is done” rev 16:17-21 (similar to 7th Egyptian plague {Ex (:13-35}) the sun, stars, and moon are darkened. Rev 17:16 Isa 13:9-10

He who confirms the “covenant with many” reveals himself as the antichrist. This covenant allows the temple sacrifices to be re-established. He will later break this treaty. Dan 9:27

The temple will be rebuilt reinstituting sacrifices. This suggests Israel still does not accept the Messiah’s sacrifice nor do they understand that He dwells within us, not in a building. 1Cor 6:19, 20. God instructs the temple to be measured (and the people within) implying inadequacy. Rev 11: 1-2 since this temple is not perfect, it probably does not signify the Temple in the Wilderness. It will take some time to rebuild, so it must be near the beginning of Tribulation. The sacrifices are allowed to go on for some time, but stopped by antichrist at mid-Tribulation.

There is much discussion about WHEN the temple will be rebuilt. It seems difficult to think it could be rebuilt before the peace treaty is signed unless it were built next to the Wailing Wall, however it would not be ON the Temple Mount but next to it and therefore not on holy ground. There is also some evidence that ground might be obtainable IN THE MIDDLE of the mount. That ground was actually privately owned by a recently deceased Arab woman and the ground is now in the hands of her relatives. Since this land is surrounded by Palestinian ownership, should the sale go through, it might be difficult to access, though not impossible. Tunnels could be used.

When Daniel overheard one Saint speaking to another about how long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the transgression of desolation to give both the sanctuary (temple) and the host to be trodden underfoot, the answer was 2300 days and THEN the temple will be cleansed.

It is reasonable to think that the temple will not be rebuilt before the “covenant with many” s signed though it is not mandatory. We do know that the treaty will be broken mid-Trib or 3 ½ years AFTER confirmation. Assuming the temple is not built till the beginning of tribulation and that it takes 2300 days until it is cleansed this time frame runs 1,040 days or 2 years, 10 months, and 20 days AFTER tribulation. There is nothing scripturally that suggests this can not be.

The unknowable’s at this time are how long are sacrifices actually performed before antichrist stops them,
when will the temple be built, and how long will it take to be complete.

The antichrist breaks the treaty and places HIS image in the temple- the “Abomination of Desolation” saying HE is God. His reign lasts 42 months. Dan 9:27, rev 13:4-15

IMMEDIATELY
Israel (the woman) flees into the wilderness for 1260 days. Rev 12:6, 14

The antichrist will establish a one world government.

The SECOND BEAST from the earth has all the power of the first beast. He deceives by miracles-calls down fire from Heaven and gives “life” to image of the beast. Rev 13:11-14
This False Prophet may be a pope or prophet and comes from outside the Mediterranean area. He institutes the MARK OF THE BEAST – 666. Rev 13:16-18

Taking this mark is a consciousness choice FOR Satan and against God. It wont be a sneaky things where people can say “oops, I didn’t ‘get it’”. People will understand what this mark means and they will be required to make Satan their God. Once marked, there is no turning back, no forgiveness, no second chance. People with the mark will be required to worship the beast and their fast is sealed at Armageddon. Standing for Christ, and refusing the mark, may be a difficult choice. It guarantees a life of hardship not being able to buy and sell normally, work or own your own home. It means you’ll be a fugitive from those who would turn you in. refusing the mark will make life VERY hard and there is every likelihood you will die trying to survive or from the persecution, but it guarantees the big prize – ETERNAL LIFE.

Babylon is destroyed in 1 hour by fire.

The Lord comes with 10,000 of His saints “clothed in fine linen, white and clean”. There is no need for camouflage as this is not a battle. Jude 14-15, Rev 19:11-16
“and I saw Heaven open, and behold a white horse and he that sat on him was called Faithful and True’ rev 19:11

The Lord treads on a mighty winepress, killing all that have taken the Mark of the Beast. Blood flows as deep as horses’ bridles, extending nearly 200 miles. This indicates a vast number have willfully chosen to follow the antichrist. Rev 19:15, rev 14:20

Fowls in the midst of heaven clean up the carnage of dead men and horses though their own feast. Rev 19:17-18,21

Antichrist and false prophet are thrown in to the lake of fire. Rev 19:20

Satan is bound in chains for 1000 years in a bottomless pit. He will then be released for “a little season” to try his deceptions once again. Rev 20:-4, 7-8

http://standeyo.com/News_Files/Trib_Time/Trib_TimeLn.html

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 07:01:43 PM by above all, adapt »
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
Re: Revelations...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 09:12:30 PM »
Hello all,

latest update:
http://ytchannelembed.com/video.php?id=6-uFyAuhk0o#.UstQP2traP9
this link came from www.standeyo.com

It discusses the peace treaty that Israel is to sign with other countries. otherwise known in Revelations as the "covenant with many". The day this treaty is signed is the start of the Tribulation, which is 3 and 1/2 years of relative peace, followed by 3 and 1/2 years of total destruction. 7 years total.

The video mentions that the peace treaty is to be signed in April or May of this year. This is the timeline so far; it may be delayed of course. so far, it is on schedule.

Above all, adapt

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 09:34:12 PM »
Revelations also tells us that there will be "signs in the heavens" , one such sign is a red moon.

7 minute video detailing the 4 blood moons that are this year. The first in April.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaOMatlVP6Q

Above all, adapt

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 09:44:09 PM »
Would that be one in each season?...I wonder
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Online tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 11:27:45 PM »
Actually, blood moons are full moons which occur on Jewish holy days during consecutive years and often more than one holy day in any given year.  I don't remember exactly how it works but I do know that blood moons always occur on Jewish holy days.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Gravlore

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 01:36:11 AM »
Many a man has tried to crunch the numbers and come up with dates. It is a dangerous game if you are a believer and you send others astray though false predictions and teachings. Intentions are good but many atheists are among us because of such things. I like prophecy personally but since a few ramblings on another site I have refrained from doing so and have apologized for trying to decipher and share others thoughts on something so coded. I am not telling anyone what or what not to do but these are my thoughts on the subject.

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 11:23:59 AM »
+1 karma to Gravlore for being very honest and humble

My thoughts are; if you had the original texts and tombs then translated them today it might be easier to decipher them. Prophecy is hard as it seems vague on purpose, but to try to decipher Prophecy or anything else based on translations from times when people put their own spin on writings, re-translated by others including Kings who put their own spins on things by religious people who put their own spin on things in any and all translations, well leaves me wondering on the original messages and meanings to a lot of things in many books and articles.

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
Actually, blood moons are full moons which occur on Jewish holy days during consecutive years and often more than one holy day in any given year.  I don't remember exactly how it works but I do know that blood moons always occur on Jewish holy days.

I would like to see some reference to this   :)
the well respected author in the video I posted about the 4 blood moons takes his data from the NASA website.

Above all, adapt

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 04:04:39 PM »
Many a man has tried to crunch the numbers and come up with dates. It is a dangerous game if you are a believer and you send others astray though false predictions and teachings. Intentions are good but many atheists are among us because of such things. I like prophecy personally but since a few ramblings on another site I have refrained from doing so and have apologized for trying to decipher and share others thoughts on something so coded. I am not telling anyone what or what not to do but these are my thoughts on the subject.

Yes.
As I have posted before, it is very important to not put a day nor an hour on when one may 'think' prophecy is about to come true. you will never catch me saying "this or that will happen on august 24 (example)". I CAN say "IF this or that happens on august 24, it has significance according to revelations or whatever other prophecy..."

I make posts about revelations in complete somberness and with good intentions to keep my friends here updated

Above all, adapt

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »
Ok let me have a crack at this one. A blood moon is not an astronomical event as such, it is the name given to particular full moons.  To complicate the matter even further there is a All full moons have names i.e. hunters moon and harvest moon. The hunter’s moon is often referred to as the blood moon but this again not the blood moon that is being referenced in this thread. The blood moons referred to here are religious in origin and is applies to the full moons of the upcoming tetrad. A tetrad is four successive total lunar eclipses, with no partial lunar eclipses in between, each of which is separated from the other by six lunar months.

Confused? Don’t be these happen periodically. There are a total of eight tetrads in the 21st century.  From a Biblical prophecy point the upcoming tetrad is especially significant because it coincides with the two Jewish holidays of Passover and Tabernacles.

Not to deflate the Biblical prophecy importance but the coincidence with the Jewish holidays is also periodic. Most holidays are calendar driven which in turn intrinsically links them to the orbital positions of the Earth and moon in relation to the Sun. Over the last 2,100 years it has happened 8 times:
162, 795, 842, 860, 1493, 1949, 1967 and 2014. The next one will be 2032.

Blood moon has become a topical term as a result of the 2013 book “Four Blood Moons – Something is about to change” by John Hagee.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Online tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 05:16:06 PM »
Thank you icrcc.  You just clarified what I was trying to explain.  You did a much better job of it.
Amateurs built the Ark.

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 05:31:52 PM »
Ok let me have a crack at this one. A blood moon is not an astronomical event as such, it is the name given to particular full moons.  To complicate the matter even further there is a All full moons have names i.e. hunters moon and harvest moon. The hunter’s moon is often referred to as the blood moon but this again not the blood moon that is being referenced in this thread. The blood moons referred to here are religious in origin and is applies to the full moons of the upcoming tetrad. A tetrad is four successive total lunar eclipses, with no partial lunar eclipses in between, each of which is separated from the other by six lunar months.

Confused? Don’t be these happen periodically. There are a total of eight tetrads in the 21st century.  From a Biblical prophecy point the upcoming tetrad is especially significant because it coincides with the two Jewish holidays of Passover and Tabernacles.

Not to deflate the Biblical prophecy importance but the coincidence with the Jewish holidays is also periodic. Most holidays are calendar driven which in turn intrinsically links them to the orbital positions of the Earth and moon in relation to the Sun. Over the last 2,100 years it has happened 8 times:
162, 795, 842, 860, 1493, 1949, 1967 and 2014. The next one will be 2032.

Blood moon has become a topical term as a result of the 2013 book “Four Blood Moons – Something is about to change” by John Hagee.

and can anybody tell me what happened in exactly 1949 and in exactly 1967 and involved, out of all nations, ISRAEL? :)

Above all, adapt

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 05:53:11 PM »
1493 was an important time too.   ;)
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Online tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 07:26:46 PM »
From what I have read, an event of major signifigance has happened to Israel or to the Jews during almost every tetrad, going back centuries.
Amateurs built the Ark.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 07:29:21 PM »
>Feb 12th - Team Canada beats Denmark 47-0 in hockey
>Jun 20th - Central Intelligence Agency Act, passes
>Jun 25th - Presidential election in Syria (some women allowed to vote)
>Jun 26th - 1st Belgian parliamentary election where women can vote
>Aug 29th - USSR explodes its 1st atomic bomb
>Oct 26th - President Harry Truman increases minimum wage from 40 cents to 75 cents
>Dec 7th - Chiang Kai-shek flees to Taiwan
>Dec 30th - India recognizes People's Republic of China

Personally I believe the first of these events to be the most important.... AHHhhhh... the good old days.   ;)
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 07:55:01 PM »
From what I have read, an event of major signifigance has happened to Israel or to the Jews during almost every tetrad, going back centuries.

Right. so could that mean something?  :)

Above all, adapt

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »
1493 was an important time too.   ;)

True. And I agree with what you had to say before as well  :)

Above all, adapt

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 05:42:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TwrG8B3ME&feature=youtu.be

A one world religion in the making...Pope Francis sends a private message of Reconciliation and Unity between the Catholic Church and the Evangelical Church by His personal Friend Bishop Tony Palmer.

Above all, adapt

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »

and can anybody tell me what happened in exactly 1949 and in exactly 1967 and involved, out of all nations, ISRAEL? :)
[/quote]

In 1949 after one of the wars because of Jewish help to the Britians they were given back Israel , in 1969 the Muslims tried to take back Israel and were defeated...
http://prepareforfuture2.forumotion.com/

In loving memory of my son Chris April 12 1985-June 19 2007

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 06:28:59 AM »
here is better reply then what I put above

May 14 1948

The Jewish Council declares the establishment of Israel.War breaks out between the new state and surronding Arab nations.When the war ends in 1949,Jordan controls the West bank and East Jerusalem,and Egypt controls the Gaza Strip.Israel is established as a noation,but without access to the Holy Places in Old Jerusalem

June 1967

In what came to be called the "six day war". Israel fights the combined forces of Egypt,Syria and Jordan. Israel takes over the Sania Peninsula,the Golan Heights and East Jerusalem. Israel now has acces to its historical holy places including the Western Wall at the Temple Mount

I hope this answer you question better
http://prepareforfuture2.forumotion.com/

In loving memory of my son Chris April 12 1985-June 19 2007