Author Topic: Beware the Frenemy !  (Read 2503 times)

Offline WildernessReturn

• Campfire Member
  • Asset
    • My Wilderness Return Blog
Beware the Frenemy !
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:24:40 AM »
Beware of the ... Frenemy..

Friendly to your face, email, phone...

Enemy behind you for their own reasons, will create fictional account/blatant lies about any and all conversations, talks etc..

Reasons????
unstable, mental issues, blatant liars, bi polar, stress, lack of social restraints, family issues, illness, hidden agendas etc, the list goes on and on !

Some are female, they become Frenemy when you say to them;
not interested
or I will never live with you or sleep with you

Someone, who will not be named, hates another MALE (JAB)on the board due to his not taking her calls or responding to HER emails.
Someone, who will not be named has a huge hatred now towards me because I said; never sleep with you, never live with you, just buds, nothing more!
so.. now they lie, have issues with everything and try to turn others, anyone against Myself and JAB !
They have even gone so far as to turn a very 150% positive phone call to cheer them up and empower them remember 150%
into -- " rude, obnoxious, condescending and overbearing phone call to bend my will to others who are being called better than me! "

At a recent somewhat local prepper meeting, it was overheard and retold to me by 3 people that this female individual was slandering me, again to the new people. Most of the comments were as such, "has not bad to good ideas but no ability or experience"

like this .. um female likes to say.. "EXCUSE ME ! "

SO.. BEWARE !!!

Frenemy x 100 = this Individual !
don't ask I will not name any names, my nickname is just 11T for this person now, not related to their login name.. just 11T
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:06:11 PM by WildernessReturn »
Now is the Hour of our Discontent !
no big swirly siggys' here! !!
http://wildernessreturn.wordpress.com/

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
Re: Beware the Frenemy !
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 03:50:30 PM »
OPSEC.

When in doubt when meeting new folks or get that funny gut feeling with folks you thought you knew; treat all communications cautiously. Protect you and yours. Once you get to know others better, slowly expose more information/details.

Remember OPSEC - operational security. It means to protect your interests, by not giving out details. Remember that old war poster saying, "Loose Lips, Sink Ships!"

If you find yourself in a conflicted position, consider providing a "red herring" and then wait to see feedback returns to you.

Be safe out there.

Mountainman.

Offline traveller

• Contributer
  • Traveller
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 08:41:02 PM »
All I can say is you never really know the devil beside you.....
Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it....Live for today prepare for tomorrow

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 01:42:52 AM »
Now this may or may not sound strange, but having watched animal behaviour (my own animals) around certain people who I thought were trustworthy but later turned out that they were just free loading lying trouble making douchebags, I have come to the conclusion that my dog's are better judges of charactor than myself. For instance, my rotty shepherd (protective not mean theres a difference)would stand between myself and another individual, not growling but bristling, would track every move until he was off the place. It turns out he was a DB.
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline WildernessReturn

• Campfire Member
  • Asset
    • My Wilderness Return Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 09:34:51 AM »
Nobs..
mine does that as well, but only with Adult Males and Teenager Males
all the others, Kids and Women,, well .. she is a big old suck to them
Now is the Hour of our Discontent !
no big swirly siggys' here! !!
http://wildernessreturn.wordpress.com/

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »
Does'nt seem to matter with the male female thing with mine most of the time he's fine after being intro'd but the odd time he keeps his guard up
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline rmactsc

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Author
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »
You just have to go with that gut feeling.  If someone feels untrustworthy or you get that instinct that says don't trust them it's worthwhile listening to that feeling.