Author Topic: IT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
IT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE
« on: February 11, 2016, 03:45:11 PM »
Did anybody noticed that  the situation is worsening by day ?

UK ships sent to Baltic see
NATO putting more troops on Russian borders
Russian troops on full alert
Turkey is blasting USA
North Korea saying it is a declaration of war on S K over closing of industrial area.
big violence in refugee camps in Germany

I call that full speed towards the big one
Henry   

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
Re: IT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 08:04:11 PM »
The band plays on while the clock winds down.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 04:23:02 AM »
yep henry..

them folks gotta get the show on the rd b4 trump takes the helm.

all they will receive b4 that time, will be a sternly worded letter.. from the golf course.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
this just in from bruce beach
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 05:00:40 AM »
Bruce Beach: WW-3 within 2 weeks?

Just got Bruce's newsletter , thought I'd pass on...
 (Posted from my iPhone so excuse)

War Within Two Weeks
 This is NOT my estimation. It is a hodgepodge of observations by a number of very knowledgeable analysts in several countries including China, Russia, North Korea and the United States.

Consider the facts - and form your own conclusion:

1. War already exists or is very close in:

a. Syria north - with shelling by Turkey.
 b. Syria east - with Operation Northwind deadline looming.
 c. Syria internal - Assad loyalists vs. rebels
 d. Turkey vs. Kurds
 e. Mosul - where a big battle has begun

f. Ukraine - where skirmishes continue
 g. Israel - Gaza tunneling detected -
 and similar activities on both sides

2. The US has withdrawn the B-1's from Mosul and replaced them with B-52's. Said it was necessary in order to make technical upgrades. Observers think the prime plane B-1's are being rushed over to Korea.
 3. Largest ever military exercise ever between US and South Korea started this week and goes on UNTIL APRIL 30th.

North Korea absolutely convinced this is a feint - in preparation for striking them. Just as in the past has happened in
 Libya
 Syria
 Iraq and elsewhere
 4. This week North Korea called up ALL its Reserves -
 going from house to house and door to door.
 Can't stay on THAT high alert forever.
 5. North Korea told the US that if they continue with the
 joint exercise that they will do a pre-emptive nuclear strike.
 All week North Korea has been:

a. doing practice missile launches
 b. further severing connections with South Korea
 c. moving military assets into position
 6. US Carrier Strike Fleet now headed towards China not thought to be for island conflict, but for upcoming attack on North Korea.
 7. For the first time a resolution for action against North Korea in the UN Security Council has NOT been vetoed by China or Russia.

8. A leading Chinese General has told North Korea that when (not if) the war occurs, China will not support North Korea.

And this on March 3, 2016:

“[North Korea] signed its own death warrant,” said Wu Dawei(right), 70, China`s senior representative at the six-party talks in an interview with Maekyung Media Group Chairman Chang Dae-whan on Wednesday. “China warned North Korea to give up nuclear weapons several times but the country refused to listen,” he added, stressing “This is why China supported the resolution of strong sanctions against North Korea adopted by the U.N. Security Council.”
9. Russia has said to North Korea:

“We consider it to be absolutely impermissible to make public statements containing threats to deliver some ‘preventive nuclear strikes’ against opponents,” said the statement, as translated by the Russian TASS news agency. “Pyongyang should be aware of the fact that in this way the DPRK [North Korea] will become fully opposed to the international community and will create international legal grounds for using military force against itself in accordance with the right of a state to self-defense enshrined in the United Nations Charter.”
10. North Korea replies:
 a. That it will pre-emptively strike the US.
 b. That it has demonstrated with its satellite circling the world
 that it has the ability to reach the US.
 c. That it has miniaturized nuclear weapons
 that its missiles can launch.
 d. That it can launch a missile from a sub.
 d. That a single EMP blast high above North America will
 permanently knock out the US power grid.

Analysis One:
 If North Korea thinks it is about to be destroyed, (and it apparently does) it might very well (and probably would) do anything that it could - and the greatest chance of success (opportunity to use its nukes) it has is to strike pre-emptively. Its problem is that with its six sub nuclear peashooters it is staring down the face of the world's greatest arsenal which can deliver more in an hour than it could deliver in a year. Still, David took down Goliath with a single shot - and one lucky EMP shot by NK could take down the US. God was on David's side and I am sure that you don't think that He is on Kim Jong-un's side. Personally, I wouldn't be too uppity about it - because you just don't know how mad God might be at America.

Analysis Two:
 If the US is seriously concerned (and it apparently is) that Korea may strike pre-emptively, then its best defense is a a pre-emptive strike, and it apparently has the acceptance of this by Russia, China and the UN Security Council.

The question then becomes:
 Who will pre-emptively strike first?

No one, you say. I do hope that you are right - and I must say that none of this fits my paradigm,I but so far that has never caused things to happen, or stopped them from doing so.

Last night - a new conspiracy twist.

North Korea "missing" a submarine
 This has happened before.
 When they lose track - the US just likes to say the sub has sunk. That has been the case a couple of times.

This is about a little event way back in 2010. The theory was that the Chinese had fired a missile from the US Pacific coast but out away from the US, just to show that they could have as easily fired the other direction. The US government responded that no such thing happened and that it was just an aircraft contrail. Ever since, and many times, the US has eagerly said: "That is us! That is us!"

Things like a sub popping right up beside a US carrier or planes unexpectedly overflying them are embarassing to the Navy.

The US makes every effort to downplay that North Korea was able to fly a possibly nuclear armed satellite directly over the Superbowl one hour after the game with the hopes that the crowd would see it as they were leaving. One nuke. One high altitude EMP blast and the US would pretty much be toast. Most people do not think this possible.

However, here is what the top North American Defense General thought last year, and you know the advances North Korea has demonstrated in the last year. US military testimony before congress this week stated they assume North Korea has the capability.

My personal expectation, is that the 5 points of my paradigm will still occur, and that it all doesn't wrap until later July or later. But, there you go.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
recap
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 08:58:14 AM »

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 02:14:11 PM »
I just hope not yet. But the prediction was (is) that the situation is going to explode in spring or fall of 2016.
The situation in the middle east is boiling and Europe is getting to a boiling with the middle east refuges.
When reading Europien papers every morning I can not believe the situation did not explode yet.

My believe was and still is :we have month not years.
Henry

PS
Do not worry Obama and Justin will solve all our problems

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 03:57:07 PM »
I,m guessing legalizing marijuana, will solve all the problems. ::)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 04:00:33 PM »
if 'they' bump off Trump.. >:(  all hell is gonna break loose.

the groundwork has been laid, with the fool this weekend, and the crap in Chicago.

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 09:01:11 AM »
It looks the top republicans believe Trump has to go. I f that happens or something happens to him Obama will declare marshal law
and sh..t starts flying, Elections will be cancelled .
Stock up food now.
Henry C:-)