Author Topic: russian jet downed by turkey. search helo also down  (Read 5700 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: russian jet downed by turkey. search helo also down
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 05:10:27 AM »
Turkey's Downing Russian Jet 'Had to Be Pre-Planned' - Retired US General

Turkey's move to shoot down the Russian Su-24 bomber had to have been pre-planned by Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to drive a wedge between Russia and NATO, former Assistant Vice Chief of Staff of the US Air Force, Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney told Fox News.

According to McInerney, the attack was pre-planned by Turkey's president to drive a wedge between Russia and NATO and foil their potential cooperation in Syria, where Turkey is opposed to the Kurdish factions supported by the US.

Read more: [link to sptnkne.ws]
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Beware the vengeance of a patient man.
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 05:28:54 AM »
putin is not a hothead.

his actions and reactions, are well thot out.

as in chess..

always think several steps ahead.

on the world stage, nato allies MUST stand beside the idiot in erdogan.

nato WILL defend him, even though they know he is complicit in ISIS and islam domination.

erdagon is greedy also.. it took 3 bil from merkel to get him to 'tighten' his borders.

greedy and stupid.. is a very bad combination.. throw in, islamic, and its all f$$$ed up.

if erdagon is smart enough to worry.. he should be VERY worried.

today russia is bombing the same 'rebels' that he was bombing yesterday.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
hard to beleive anything at this point
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 05:49:18 AM »
[link to youtu.be (secure)]

this clip appears to show the shootdown and rescue

it mentions other news crews from turkey, in the vicinity?

more and more this is appearing to be a staged (trap)

more than a few reports are saying that the shootdown took place INSIDE syria.

nato needs to dump turkey.

more and more, I feel UN and NATO need to be disbanded, or at least, reorganised.

they have been circumvented by ideals? and governments who have different agendas.

UN definately needs to be disbanded. >:(

nato MAY be salvageable. :-\

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
skynews report
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2015, 05:56:58 AM »
cy80s ‏@cy80s  · 4 hod.
US: heat signature proves #RussianJet was shot in Syrian airspace.
 [
link to news.sky.com] …
will there be consequences for #TerroristTurkey ?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
vengeance is mine
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 05:58:13 AM »
Liveuamap MiddleEast ‏@lummideast  1 min
Reports that at least 4 #Russia-n cruise missiles have hit the tourkman mountains   [link to syria.liveuamap.com] …  via @taylieli
Quoting:

[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]

Turkmen getting hit in Syria right now

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Ra bit more info.. from pilot
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »

Siberian Husky‏@Erula144m
#Turkish jets gave no warning before shooting’
 – rescued pilot of downed Russian plane #TurkeyAggressor #TurkeyISIS

^^^ Notice that Russians are saying not only did the Turkish F-16s shoot into Syria,
they traveled into Syria and launched from inside Syrian territory.
<blockquote> http://sputniknews.com/russia/201511...violation.html
                     Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the plane was downed
by an  air-to-air missile launched by a Turkish F-16 jet over Syrian
territory
,  falling 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) from the Turkish border.</blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
revenge can be sweet. if served cold
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 04:13:02 AM »
How Russia + Iran can send back Erdogan to the STONE-AGE  without WAR?
Close the GAS
<blockquote></blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
russian responds
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 02:31:51 PM »
Turkish Prime Minister ORDERED Shoot-Down of Russian Plane; Russia has now attacked Turkish Convoy in Syria - 7 dead - Turkey says "Act of War!"

- Nov 26, 2015

https://www.superstation95.com/index...lan&Itemid=704

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has admitted to personally giving the order to fire on the Russian SU-24 aircraft, which was shot down this week, a Canadian news outlet reported.

BREAKING UPDATE 6:56 AM EST - 26 November 2015 -- Russian Air Force planes have just attacked and destroyed a convoy of Turkish vehicles . . . inside Syria .    Turkey claims the trucks were a "relief convoy" calls the attack "an act of war."  See bottom paragraph for update.

Hours after the incident which destroyed a Russian Su-24 bomber and left one pilot dead, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan went on the defensive, blaming an alleged incursion of Turkish airspace.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg
© AP Photo/ Virginia Mayo
NATO Fears Possible Consequences if Su-24 Incident Remains Unsettled

"We did not want this situation to happen, but everybody has to respect Turkey’s right to defend its borders," he told reporters, adding that the military’s actions were "fully in line with Turkey’s rules of engagement."

Many of the Turkish claims have already been called into question, raising doubts that the incident was a mere in-the-moment misunderstanding. Adding to that doubt are comments made by Davutoglu on Wednesday, in which he took direct responsibility for the crash.

"Despite all the warnings, we had to destroy the aircraft," he said during a meeting with his party, according to Canadian news site ThinkPol. "The Turkish Armed Forces carried out orders given by me personally."

Given the speed with which the incident occurred, it’s hard to know what to make of Davutoglu’s claim. According to the Turkish government’s own letter of explanation written to the United Nations Security Council, the military gave the Russian jet a series of warnings during a five-minute stretch, warning the pilots to move away from the border.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, accused by critics of an increasingly authoritarian style of government, has argued that the country would be better served by a strong presidential system
© AP Photo/ Stringer
The Sick Man of NATO: Erdogan's Madness 'Could Provoke WWIII'

While the Russian Ministry of Defense has provided video evidence proving that the bomber never entered Turkish airspace, Ankara’s claim alleges that the incursion occurred for only 17 seconds.

It’s hard to imagine military personnel getting through to such a high-ranking government official, explaining the situation, and still having time to fire in a 17-second time frame.

Davutoglu’s statements seem to back up comments made by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov earlier on Wednesday, suggesting that the incident had been premeditated.

"We have serious doubts that it was unintentional, it looks like a planned provocation," he said. "We are not planning to wage a war against Turkey, our attitude towards the Turkish people has not changed. We have questions only to the Turkish leadership."

In response, Turkey’s Western allies in NATO have urged for calm.
The NATO emblem is seen before a defence ministers meeting at the NATO headquarters in Brussels on October 22, 2013
Turkey Hiding Under NATO's Wing After Strike on Russian Su-24

"What we are calling for now is calm and de-escalation," NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said during a news conference in Brussels on Tuesday. "Diplomacy and de-escalation are important to resolve this question."

This was also echoed by US President Barack Obama, who told reporters "It’s very important for us right now to make sure both the Russians and the Turks are talking to each other to find out exactly what happened and take measures to discourage any kind of escalation."

While one of the pilots was killed by ground fire after ejecting from the aircraft, the other, Captain Konstantin Murahtin, was rescued. Murahtin also denied that his plane ever entered Turkish airspace, and also refuted claims that Turkey had given multiple warnings.

Russian President Vladimir Putin described the incident as a "stab in the back by accomplices of terrorists."  This may not have seemed to make sense at the time he spoke those words, but intelligence has been released showing that Turkey has been accepting into its country ISIS tanker trucks filled with oil, stolen by ISIS, from countries like Iraq and Syria.  That oil has then been sold on the Black Market, thus providing ISIS with over $1 Million per day in cash to fund its terrorist operations.

Earlier this month, when Russia began destroying ISIS oil tankers inside Syria, those destroyed oil tanker trucks instantly hit the pocketbook of the officials in Turkey who have been allowing the stolen oil to be sold in Turkey.  It seems logical that those officials would receive something in return for accommodating ISIS, and so it is starting to appear to some people, that Turkey is in business with ISIS.

If so, then Turkey is now a state sponsor of terrorism, who just committed a willful act of war against Russia by shooting down a Russian military plane, and killing its pilot.

It is looking like World War 3 is no longer a far fetched notion.  The only question is, will NATO side with a member state which has provided material support to ISIS terrorists?  If so, then NATO itself will be aiding and abetting ISIS.  Thus, we in America will be on the wrong side of any war; it would actually seem that in a very real sense, we will actually be "the bad guys."

UPDATE 6:56 AM Eastern Standard Time -- 26 November 2015 -----  Russian Air Forces have attacked a convoy of Turkish trucks inside Syria.  Turkey reports that at least seven Turks are dead, ten or more injured.  Turkey also claims the convoy was a "relief convoy" and says Russia has now committed "an act of war."   Photos from the attack are now coming in. . . first below: