Author Topic: just why.. do you think that is?  (Read 2509 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
just why.. do you think that is?
« on: November 19, 2015, 05:55:09 PM »
The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syria’s refugees

As Amnesty International recently pointed out, the "six Gulf countries — Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain — have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees." This claim was echoed by Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, on Twitter:   https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rias-refugees/

cuz they know they dont want these f%^^rs in thier country.
they understand WHAT these pieces of shyt, are.
but we.. can/usa.. stumble over each other to 'welcome' them.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: just why.. do you think that is?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
"it is a tenet in islam to care for the less fortunate muslims.  it is a religious obligation to do so.  to not take care of muslim refugees is apostasy in islam

it is a tenet in islam to jihad

it is a tactic of islam to utilize hijrah (invasion to overthrow) in jihad

the muslim world are not taking these people in because they are not refugees.  if they were true refugees the whole muslim world would be in apostasy for NOT taking care of them.  it would be the height of said apostasy to have infidels do what is required of muslims

but they are not in apostasy because these people are not refugees they are part of the hijrah which is part of jihad

this is an invasion of the west not a charity event

period"

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 06:07:55 PM »
All of the West is bending over for a good ass f@#$ing (please forgive my language) . EU and North America. Actually, anywhere the Liberals have been allowed to gain a foothold and have influence on modifying the cultural norms. The only positive outcome will be kneeling beside one of those self same Liberals and saying 'I told you so" while we wait to be beheaded. The difference between us will be the Liberal will have a look of WTF confusion, unable to comprehend why their 'friends' have turned on them.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 06:09:02 PM »
Stolen from elsewhere- I'm getting very tired of being lectured and berated by some to do my "Christian duty" in regards to the Syrian refugees.

I'm told I have a "moral obligation" as a Christian to welcome the refugees here.

I find it quite humorous that now we are allowed to talk about God, what jesus would do and how I'm supposed to act as a Christian  when these very same people have so violently decried against anything Christian related in the past.

You want me to do my Christian duty, but you want me to keep my religion out of schools.

You want me to act accordingly as a Christian,  but you condemn any public displays of Christianity.

You say the government  has a moral obligation to accept refugees since we are a Christian nation, but you have vehemently clamored for separation of church and state, albeit erroneously.

I'm told I am a fake Christian now, when you have demanded I keep my faith to myself so I do not offend anyone.

You say Christian Americans do not view refugee children as a life worth saving and yet you ignore the lives that continue to let be killed by not only panned Parenthood, but also ignore the Yazidis and Assyrians that continue to be killed.

The only time you and your ilk want to talk about Christians and their duties is when you can milk it for political gains and when you try to guilt us into doing something.

Other than that, I'm told to keep  my "mythical relationship with an imaginary being " to myself.

It's absolutely ironic that those who have clamored so violently  for Christians to shut up and take a back seat, now want to use Christianity for their own nefarious purposes.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 06:11:55 PM »
All of the West is bending over for a good ass f@#$ing (please forgive my language) . EU and North America. Actually, anywhere the Liberals have been allowed to gain a foothold and have influence on modifying the cultural norms. The only positive outcome will be kneeling beside one of those self same Liberals and saying 'I told you so" while we wait to be beheaded. The difference between us will be the Liberal will have a look of WTF confusion, unable to comprehend why their 'friends' have turned on them.

sorta like the white folks who blare.. "black lives matter".. all the while, not even comprending.. they will be the first to fall.. when their 'brothers' turn on them.

"its just racism, bro".. "its cool"

sry bud.. have no idea how to keep your statements, separate from mine..
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:13:50 PM by zeker »

Offline fleetway

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 06:48:10 PM »
I think you guys are over reacting! These nice people want nothing from you. They do want to be housed in 24 Sussex Drive. After all, it is empty.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 07:24:31 PM »
I think you guys are over reacting! These nice people want nothing from you. They do want to be housed in 24 Sussex Drive. After all, it is empty.

That is the best idea I have heard yet. After all, charity begins at 'home'.

JAB

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 12:32:11 AM »
Actually, a large number of the refugees are Christian.  Do some research about the reaction of the U.N. when some countries said they wanted to look after the Christian refugees.  The U.N. insisted that Muslims be given the priority.  Strongly insisted.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 09:14:15 AM »
Taz, Will you please provide a link to that information. I am always willing to look at all sides of a discussion.

JAB

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
A friend of mine said he thinks we should bring twice as many refugees over, but only bring them half way.

Will that work?

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2015, 11:42:30 AM »
Sorry JAB.  I have a bad habit of remembering the info but not where I found it.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
immigration. wake up call
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »