Author Topic: paris to take 30,000 new refugees in next 2 yrs  (Read 842 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
paris to take 30,000 new refugees in next 2 yrs
« on: November 19, 2015, 03:35:38 AM »
French President Hollande Announces: We Will Take 30,000 Refugees, ‘Life Must Go On’     

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-life-must-go/

Michelle Fields 18 Nov 2015

French President Francois Hollande says that, despite the terrorist attacks in Paris that killed more than 120 people, “life must go on” and that his nation will still accept 30,000 Syrian refugees.

According to ABC News:

<blockquote>“Life should resume fully,” Hollande told a gathering of the country’s mayors, who gave him a standing ovation. “What would France be without its museums, without its terraces, its concerts, its sports competitions?

“France should remain as it is. Our duty is to carry on our lives.”

In the same spirit, he added, “30,000 refugees will be welcomed over the next two years. Our country has the duty to respect this commitment,” explaining that they will undergo vigorous security checks.</blockquote>Hollande addressed the critics who are concerned about bringing in refugees after the Paris attack. At least one of the terrorists involved in the attack on Friday entered Europe by pretending to be a refugee.

“Some people say the tragic events of the last few days have sown doubts in their minds,” said Hollande. He added that France has a “humanitarian duty” to help the refugees who are fleeing their war-torn countries.

“We have to reinforce our borders while remaining true to our values,” he said.

[Marie Le Pen just won the next election!  Can France have elections when there is a lack of confidence or whatever they call it?   This will NOT go over well with millions of actual real French citizens.]</blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
some quotes about france
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »
Great Quotes About The French:

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?"
--Dennis Miller

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining."
--John Xereas

"It is important to remember that the French have always been there when they needed us."
--Alan Kent

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure."
--Jacques Chirac, President of France

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
--P.J. O'Rourke (1989)

"Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada"
--Ted Nugent

"You know frankly, going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind."
--Retired Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."
--General George S. Patton
"The French are worthless...utterly worthless. They couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery!"  --Elton John

"France would be okay if it wasn't for the French."
--Alexi Lalas, American soccer player      
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most