Author Topic: interesting theft at national guard armory  (Read 1035 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
interesting theft at national guard armory
« on: November 16, 2015, 03:52:26 AM »
We heard a lot about Paris this weekend. Did you hear about the 3 explosions at the Berre L’Etang refinery in Marseilles, France just 4 months ago? The explosions set alight two very large petrochemical tanks which stood about 1/3 of a mile apart, immediately ruling out an accident. It took 50 fire engines most of the day to put out one tank.

French authorities recovered remains of an electronic detonator and discovered holes cut in the fencing around the tanks. The site of that attack is a short distance away from a major theft the previous week of explosives from a French army depot.

The month before that, June, you may briefly have heard that Yassin Salhi targeted a French chemical plant at Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, murdering his boss and impaling his head draped with an ISIS flag on the facility fence. He then drove his van into gas containers in an attempt to destroy the site.

My point? No ordinary group could get away with equipment from the miltary. When military armories are broken into, it's because they want to get what they can't steal on the street or from a store. Paris November 13 didn't happen over-night, there's been a steady build-up. I hope that we don't just put a politically correct spin on this and hope for the best.                and then read this one and pay special attention to the last part.  You can bet they see Trump as a threat.:

The weapons were stolen "sometime this weekend." WTF. There are weapons stored in an armory and they do not know when they were stolen other than sometime this weekend. What kind of security (other than piss poor) do they have at this facility where military weapons are stored. Good God, John Dillinger used to steal weapons from armories back in the day and security has not been improved in 80 years. Unbelievable. The rest of the countries armories more than likely are not any better protected. People have better security at their homes.

"FBI says weapons are missing after a break-in at the Army Reserve Center in Worcester, Ma. - @7News

Updated: Nov 15, 2015 6:52 PM

BOSTON (WHDH) -

The FBI says weapons are missing after a break-in at the Army Reserve Center in Worcester.

The FBI says it is working with State Police and Worcester Police to recover the weapons.

"There is no indication that these missing weapons are connected to any kind of terrorism threat whatsoever. Nevertheless, every effort will be made to recover these weapons immediately," the FBI said in a statement.

The weapons have been entered into a national database, according to the FBI. Federal, state and local law enforcement authorities have been alerted.

http://www.whdh.com/story/30523224/f...y-in-worcester

"There is no indication that these missing weapons are connected to any kind of terrorism threat whatsoever. Nevertheless, every effort will be made to recover these weapons immediately," the FBI said in a statement." No indication the missing weapons are connected to any kind of terrorist threat. That really should put everybody at ease. No it shouldn't! They don't even know when the weapons were stolen. Good grief, one would also hope they would make every effort to recover the weapons though one has to wonder if they even know what was stolen.
Oh, by the way, Donald Trump is scheduled to speak in Worcester on Wednesday.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most