Author Topic: 10 months after charlie hebdo.. now this  (Read 4722 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
meetings
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 08:51:36 AM »
Michael Horowitz ‏@michaelh992 5m5 minutes ago

PT: "Conseil de Defense" (security meeting) is ongoing now #ParisAttacks

<blockquote></blockquote>

Latest death toll, 128 fatalities, 250 injured 99 of which are in critical conditions #ParisAttacks
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:53:50 AM by zeker »
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
gatwick .. conflicting reports this morning
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 09:14:41 AM »
Situation is escalating.. All staff being told to also get further away from the airport! #Gatwick

Serbian Team ‏@SerbianTeam 55s55 seconds ago

#BREAKING Reports that armed officers at #Gatwick screamed GET DOWN! GET DOWN! before arresting man suspected to be armed
@RT_com @RTS_Vesti

I am Son of Tertius ‏@SonofTertius 32s32 seconds ago

@thepinkponce @Gatwick_Airport @easyJet Reports of a live hand grenade, pistol and mags + rounds found on a man at #gatwick
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:15:57 AM by zeker »

Offline Zed

• VIP
  • Just a dude, in a kilt
Re: 10 months after charlie hebdo.. now this
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 11:28:24 AM »
That's some awesome research, Zek. Thanks!

I think I disagree with the hopelessness of prep or the need for complete isolation. This is not (yet) a cohesive invasion capable force and fighting a land war in Canada is probably worse than doing it in Asia, after all, if Hitler and Napoleon had issues with -20°C, imagine what will happen when these guys meet -40°C... not to mention that we have very nearly a billion square kilometres to strike back from. They only hit extremely populated, extremely media heavy areas in the west. A few people making huge headlines and allowing the media to do the work for them. An hour or so outside of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and you will probably never run into an incident.

As for the prep... I think this one will be a mental one. We deplore killing and violence in Canada, therefore we disbelieve that anyone could consider it "IRL". Even to see it with our own eyes would be to disbelieve they could really just kill when you follow their instructions. Even our criminals tend to avoid it, for the most part. Hand over your wallet and they wander off. Hell, in some cases, if you say "NO!" loud enough they walk off.
In each of the attacks, the d*ks-with-guns to civilians (to avoid to fine a point on specifics) is pretty minimal. This is standard practice and what allows guerrilla/terrorism effective for small forces attempting to reduce a superior force. Had a few of those Civilians been Civilians-with-d*ks (or melons of fury, for the ladies), these situations may have had a very different outcomes. Think of the France train attack.

Sure, some people still would have died, probably the few brave and valiant ones, but if every time a few stray dogs attempted this B.S. they were "put down" (as Sergeant-At-Arms Vickers, put it), before their plan made progress, they would begin to think twice about the value in galvanizing a people against their cause. Perhaps the loss of life would also be limited to a handful, instead of  hundreds. Not vigilantism, not hunting them down wherever they may be hiding, that's the job for "Badass" G.I. Sajjan and our alphabet soup security forces. I mean vigilance (situational awareness) and the protection of our chosen, peaceful way of life and the lives of our friends and families at any cost.

This will not erode our values ("Western" or Canadian), like sacrificing personal freedoms for state security does, it does not turn us into the enemy, like imposing police state laws and religious restrictions, it does not take away from our souls by becoming a lynch mob against the innocent. We would see these people as heroes, like Vickers, and treat them with that reverend respect, knowing that they gave away something precious of themselves (spirit or body) for the benefit of everyone around them.

Prepare your mind, teach yourself to observe around you and, like all prep work, be ready to do what others cannot.
“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
― Joseph Heller

Offline fleetway

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 07:28:27 PM »
This will be the trigger that Liberals need to implement more gun control.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 10:42:09 AM »
Finally, a Western Leader has uttered the words that have been truth for years but unable to be spoken because they are politically incorrect..."We are at war". No truer words have been spoken.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2015, 10:47:15 AM »
Finally, a Western Leader has uttered the words that have been truth for years but unable to be spoken because they are politically incorrect..."We are at war". No truer words have been spoken.

yes.. but they will never say

radical islam,

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
will ears hear the people?
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 03:33:04 AM »
300,000 BRITONS DEMAND: CLOSE UK BORDERS NOW      <blockquote>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...k-borders-now/

NICK HALLETT 15 Nov 2015

More than 300,000 Britons have signed a government petition calling for an immediate halt to all immigration into the UK until the so-called Islamic State is defeated.

The petition has been live since September but received relatively little attention until Friday evening’s Paris attacks, when the number of signatories suddenly rocketed.

By Saturday morning, around 40,000 people had signed but that number has now risen seven times over in the space of just 24 hours.

The petition says:
<blockquote>“In February 2015 Dr Shea, Nato’s Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, warned there would be IS jihadists on the refugee boats. IS also threatened to flood Europe with 500,000 jihadists.

“Allowing uncontrolled immigration and taking in these refugees potentially endangers the entire UK population. At any other time in our history this would be tantamount to a declaration of war and borders would be closed.”</blockquote>Under government rules, the UK parliament will now have to consider the petition for debate in the House of Commons, although as with previous petitions, they may choose not to find the time.

The petition comes as it becomes increasingly apparent that at least two of the Paris attackers entered Europe through Greece by posing as refugees. Breitbart London revealed yesterday that the Greek government announced one of the gunmen entered the country just six weeks ago.

The killer, who has not been named, was registered on the island of Leros in the southern Aegean Sea on 3 October.

The island is just ten miles from the Turkish coast, thus making it easy for potential attackers to cross the Mediterranean from Middle Eastern warzones and then enter Europe by posing as refugees.

In September, another petition demanding an end to all immigration into the UK reached 100,000 signatures, finally reaching a total of over 200,000.

The more recent petition has already surpassed that figure.</blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 04:04:05 PM »
france coulda stopped all this if only they made it illegal for terrorists to have guns. ???

many differing reports on more bombings.

but then.. a flash bang.. and an explosion.. all sound the same when you have your head up your a$$