Author Topic: 10 months after charlie hebdo.. now this  (Read 4863 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
10 months after charlie hebdo.. now this
« on: November 14, 2015, 03:53:42 AM »
havent got thru all the posts and sites yet but the numbers of dead in paris rises over 100 in 3-4 separate attacks.

diversity sux >:(

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-13-16-16-27

Nov 13, 4:49 PM EST

POLICE: AT LEAST 11 DEAD IN VIOLENCE AROUND PARIS

BY ANGELA CHARLTON AND LORI HINNANT
ASSOCIATED PRESS

PARIS (AP) -- Two police officials say at least 11 people have been killed in shootouts and other violence around Paris.

Police have reported shootouts in at least two restaurants in Paris. At least two explosions have been heard near the Stade de France stadium, and French media is reporting of a hostage-taking in the capital.      
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
grenades used and suicide vests. the numbers are rising
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 03:57:39 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...dead-live.html

Paris shooting: Several killed and injured after 'Kalashnikov and grenade attacks' across French capital

Many people killed after several shootings and explosions across central Paris - follow live updates

• 'Several killed' after 'Kalashnikov attack'
• Explosions heard outside Stade de France
• Multiple attack sites across the French capital
• Reports of suicide attacks and hostages taken

............................  ..............................  ........................

Summary so far
As we try to make sense of exactly what is going on, The Telegraph's David Chazan has this summary of what we know:

At least 18 people were killed and “many wounded” in a series of attacks in Paris by gunmen armed with kalashnikovs and grenades on Friday evening, police said.
Grenades were reportedly thrown at a stadium in the north of the French capital where a football match between France and Germany was being held, witnesses said.
The first shooting to be reported took place at a Cambodian restaurant in the 10th arrondissement of the city, an area with many crowded bars and restaurants, particularly busy on Friday evening.

A second shooting was reported minutes later near a nightclub in the area, Le Bataclan, where gunmen were said to be holding hostages. Later grenades were said to have been thrown at a stadium in the north of the city where a football match between France and Germany was being held.

Large numbers of police rushed to the scene of the first attack, a Cambodian restaurant in the 10th arrondissement of the French capital. They evacuated nearby bars and restaurants.

The motive of the shootings is unknown, but Parisians feared that terrorists had again attacked the French capital, where 17 people were killed in a series of attacks in January that began with the shootings of staff at the office of the Charlie Hebdo magazine. Sirens were heard throughout central Paris.

Helicopters were seen in the air near the stadium.

[snips from the site]

Henry Samuel reports from Paris:
According to eyewitness, gunmen are holding hostages in 11ème arrondissement inside Bataclan club, hundreds of yards form former Charlie Hebdo offices. Anti-terror RAID police en route.

Fanny, near the site of the attacks in Rue Bichart, told France Info:

I saw some flashes of light, and then the firemen arriving very quickly.
People were running away.
I honestly thought it was Chinese New Year.
There were two waves of explosions.

'20 dead'

French police union now reporting 20 dead. It is still not clear how many of the attack sites are still active.

According to the Alliance police union, there were two "suicide attacks" outside the stade de France, where the France-Germany friendly is still underway. The explosions took place outside the stadium at gate D and H. Several believed dead.

Suicide attacks suspected

Gregory Goupil of the Police Union Alliance has told the LCI News channel that the two explosions near the Stade de France were suicide attacks.
LCI also reporting that hostages have been taken at the Bataclan concert venue near the Place de la Republique.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: 10 months after charlie hebdo.. now this
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:04:32 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...dead-live.html

22:00
'Gunmen shouted Allah Akbar'

Louis, inside the Bataclan, told France Info radio the men opened fire and shouted "Allah Akbar".
He only saw silhouettes. He said:

The men came in and started shooting. Everyone fell to the ground

Has Obama run in front of a camera yet to warn us all not to rush to judgement?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:06:09 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
looking for love in all the wrong places
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 04:21:45 AM »
Below is a link to the video that was posted on line

"WATCH: The Anti-Migrant Video Going Viral Across Europe".

Go to the 4:00 mark and watch Nicolas Sarkozy tell his fellow Frenchmen in so many words that if they cannot figure out how to get along and intermarry with the muzloid hordes on their own, that the government will figure it out for them, enacting "more coercive measures".

From Sarkozy's speech:

"What's the goal?"

"The goal is to meet the [EU] challenge of interracial marriage."

"It's not a choice, it's an obligation."

"If voluntarism does not work for the republic, then the state will move in with more coercive measures."

"We must change, therefore we will change!"

Video below:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...across-europe/

just HOW the hell, is the state gonna force anyone to marry these 'migrants'?

this is the logic that is running wild in europe.

maybe they are calling, rape.. marraige, now?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
friday the 13th
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 04:24:35 AM »
On the day Obama said ISIS was 'contained'...

this will be attributed to isis.
by the people... but not the gov.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 04:29:15 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=abe_1447452803

vid of one altercation

Police confirms six coordinated attacks in #Paris” SIX!!! #maddening

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:31:41 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
borders
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 04:34:00 AM »
Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews  14s15 seconds ago
President Hollande declares state of emergency across France, closes borders after multiple attacks in Paris http://www.breakingnews.com/t/BRVc

@cnn reporting that man escaped Bataclan during reloading by climbing on stage & found exit. 25 on ground outside. Walking on people #paris
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:41:48 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
speedier intake means less scrutiny
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 04:52:37 AM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refugees-u-s-centres-1.3308576

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.
The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.The U.S. State Department confirmed the plans to open a refugee settlement processing centre in Erbil, Iraq, before the end of 2015, and to resume refugee processing in Lebanon in early 2016, said spokeswoman Danna Van Brandt.
The White House would not say how many additional refugees it may take in beyond the 10,000, but two senior administration officials said they are seeking ways to increase the number.Suitable for resettlement"We want to be in a place where we can push out really ambitious goals," said one of the officials, who spoke to Reuters on the condition of anonymity.
The State Department runs nine screening centres worldwide that serve as meeting points for refugees and U.S. Department of Homeland Security employees who have to decide who is suitable for resettlement in the United States.
The additional centres will double the number available to refugees in the Middle East.
Most Syrians are now screened for potential U.S. resettlement at centres in Istanbul and Amman, Jordan. The new centres are designed to "increase the channels" the United States has for reaching Syrian refugees, the official said.
Amid a tide of refugees in Europe, some congressional Democrats and refugee advocates say the United States should do more for Syrians who often make dangerous journeys to lands where they have no home or means of employment.
However, some Republicans have raised concerns that allowing more Syrians into the United States jeopardizes national security.Arab, BRIC nations urged to do moreIn another development, Anne Richard, U.S. assistant secretary of state, told C-SPAN's Newsmakers program on Friday that wealthy Gulf Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar as well as the so-called BRICs emerging market nations should do more to help Syrian refugee.
"I would like to see more aid come from the Gulf states that are in the Middle East area and are relatively wealthy compared to Jordan and Lebanon," she said.  "We would also like to see more from the so-called BRICs — Brazil, Russia, India, China and, to a lesser extent South Africa," she added. "These are the wealthy states that care about the region that could and should be doing more on the humanitarian side."
About 250,000 people have died and an estimated four million driven abroad as refugees because of the Syrian conflict, which began in 2011 with protests against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, which has evolved into a full-blown civil war. The majority of the refugees have flowed into neighbouring nations such as Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon but hundreds of thousands have also made their way to Europe. © The Associated Press, 2015
The Canadian Press
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:56:12 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
why we prep. how do we prep.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:26 AM »
reading all this, I cant help but wonder what.. if anything, our preps will do to help us survive this type of stuff.

I see preps for disasters and shortages and natural events as well as no hydro.

the only prep I can see for this type of event is ... total isolation.

not possible in todays world.

we can limit exposure but its extremely difficult to cut off and hunker down.

I have devolved into a hermit lifestyle these last 5-6 yrs but still, I am not immersed in solitude.

you may say "stay away from crowds" think of the folks just walking down the street, passing by the stadium..

they didnt go into the masses and yet they were the ones caught up in the blasts outside of the stadium.

others were just at a restaraunt or a concert.(ok concert was a crowd).

think of the cars driving by and sprayed with bullets or taken out in a blast.

inoccent and alone.

europe is awash with laws against its own people who are not even allowed to question the tidal wave that is forced upon them.

will the people finally rise up? or hide, and bury the fear in their heads?

actions like this affect more than just the victims and thier familys.

economic health is affected when folks don't/won't go out to shop, work, travel etc.

borders are closed (finally)

flights are restricted.

martial law is peeking around the corner.

shortages will happen when shippers are afraid to ship or when inspections are so intense that goods are delayed or backed up.

there will be attacks now on 'new citisens' who may look the part.

after charlie hebdo many mosques were burnt to the ground. no tears from me.

I do not beleive in moderate islam.

I beleive that for every radical islamist.. there are 10 moderates sharpening the knives for him.

call me cynical. call me racist.. It doesnt matter to me.

how do you stop an invisible threat? you flush it out.

many will die in the flushing. some will be innocent.

many innocents died in paris.

the police now will be overrun with calls of 'suspicious' folks.

those no-go zones should be overrun by the authoritys.

round up all who have been there for yrs and still do not want any part of the society that has clothed and fed them.

ship them back from whence they came.

ah.. but alas. many african countrys have refused to take back their people. even when offered millions of $$  to accept them.

whole nations are complicate (sp) in this invasion.

how do we prep to be at odds with even our gov, who go against any common sense ?

the people of europe are faced with gov that turn a blind eye to the will of the people.

its not who votes.. its he who counts the votes. ask al gore.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:25:54 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
at least 120 dead. many injured
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 05:34:03 AM »
http://www.france24.com/en/20151114-live-blog-string-deadly-shootings-rock-paris#./20151114-live-blog-string-deadly-shootings-rock-paris?&_suid=144749715964405108402370817207

Mandatory curfew in Paris.

taxi drivers have turned off thier meters and are driving folks home for free.

all this on the day that obama announced that isis is 'contained'
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 05:38:12 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 06:30:56 AM »
ALL French borders, airspace and ports are closed down. Traffic from the Eurotunnel will be allowed in if in the tunnel but it is closed after the last of the traffic enters France and is inspected.

But on news right now, they're explaining "state of emergency":

1.  In effect for the ENTIRE country.
2.  All borders are CLOSED.  (about time)
3.  Police can enter ANY house, or any other building, at ANY time, for ANY reason, without a warrant.  (iow, martial law)
4.  All large cities under a sort of quarantine--no one in or out.

I think it was Shephard Smith reporting.

More on the Sky News video of that check point with the military there.  Not only are the military locked and loaded, the cops there are walking around with their pistols at low ready.  Not a night to be messing around in Paris at all.

Reporting over 100 KIA in the concert hall.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:32:37 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
and counting
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 06:47:07 AM »
Sky News reporting KIA count now 140 and climbing.

BELGIUM HAS CLOSED ITS BORDERS,
EURONEWS SAYS

too little too late.. borders should have been closed months/yrs ago and ousting the malcontents who have slipped in already

Fox reporting 1500 troops deployed/deploying to Paris thus far.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:53:19 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
solutions?
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 06:58:38 AM »
"Once the fog clears what we are going to find is a number of T-Cells, but less than a squad of regular military troups, has effectively killed 20 times more than it's number, shut down an entire city (Paris) and Nation, and has left absolutely NO target for retribution. They were embedded within the muslim ghettos in France, and had all their supplies stored there quite a while ago. The question will now be how will France or any other nation go through every inch of these rats nests and purge them of all arms, ammo, explosives and other such materials as well as suspected combatants ... or will they just deport the entire mess?"

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
solutions? reactions
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 07:03:03 AM »
"If I was the French president I would padlock all the Mosques then bulldoze them the next day. I would surround the Muslim ghettos and process the residents OUT, one by one. Then I would search all the Muslim homes in the "Muslim quarters" and remove all the weapons and bomb making materials THEN BURN IT TO THE GROUND OR BULLDOZE IT.  I would offer those Muslims who WILL go peacefully transportation back to the Muslim majority nation of their choosing.  I would make "other arrangements" for Muslims who decide not to cooperate.  All Muslim children will be taken away from uncooperative parents and all Muslims who cooperate will  sent to Muslim nations, basically DUMPED, for them to do with whatever they please.

Muslim students (who cooperate) will be sent back to Muslim nations for THEM to educate.  Islam is utterly, VIOLENTLY INCOMPATIBLE with FREE WESTERN NATIONS CULTURE, RELIGION, POLITICAL SYSTEMS AND RIGHTS.  There is no place for "compassion" for people SWORN to a religion that has committed to KILL ANYONE NOT BELONGING to it's ranks!!  These people can have NO TOEHOLD OF "RIGHTS" among people that they have (as members of a group) sworn to murder and enslave!!"

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
aftermath
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 07:30:35 AM »
                  <blockquote></blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
witness
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 07:38:23 AM »
Slate ‏@Slate 31m31 minutes ago Washington, DC

Eyewitness accounts from the #Bataclan, the #Paris theater where gunmen took hostages http://slate.me/1NReSLa

*snip*

Radio reporter Julien Pearce described the initial attack to CNN's Wolf Blitzer:

Blitzer: Julian, I understand you were inside the theater during this concert that American rock band eagles of death metal were performing but you made it outside. Tell us what you've seen and heard

Pearce: Well, I've seen two terrorists from my point of view with ak-47s Kalishnakovs entering the concert room and firing randomly to the crowd. People yelled, screamed and everybody lying on the floor. And it lasted for ten minutes, ten minutes, ten horrific minutes where everybody was on the floor covering their head and we heard so many gunshots. And the terrorists were very calm, very determined and they reloaded three or four times their weapons. And they didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything.

They were in masks and wearing black clothes and they were shooting at people on the floor, executing them. And I was luckily at the top of the stage, in front of the stage, so people started to try to escape to walk on people on the floor and try to find an exit. And I found an exit when the terrorists reloaded their guns in the meantime, and I climbed on the stage and we found an exit. And when I went on the street, I seen 20 to 25 bodies lying on the floor and people were very badly injured, gunshot wounds. And I took a small girl, a teenager, she was bleeding very badly, and I run. I ran with her for like 200 meters and I found a cab, a taxi and I let her in and I said to the cab driver, go to the hospital and I have some friends right now who are still inside the Bataclan who are hiding because they are not sure if there are still terrorists in there, and they are hiding in some kind of room in the dark and they text me, and they are very afraid, of course, and they are waiting for the police to intervene, but it's been over two hours now and this is terrible. What happened was terrible. I mean, honestly, 15 minutes, ten minutes of gunshots firing randomly in a small concert room.

I mean, it's not a huge concert room. It's a small one. 2,000 people were there maximum and it was -- it was horrible.

Blitzer: Julian, with these terrorists you say you saw three or four, you say they were dress the in black. Were their faces covered with masks?

Pearce: They were not wearing mask. They were unmasked. I've seen the face of one guy, one terrorist. He was very young. He was like 20 years old, 25 maximum. He wasn't wearing a beard or something. Like a random guy holding a gun, that's all. There were not masks.

Blitzer: Did you hear any words coming out of his mouth? He speaking in French or Arabic or anything you could discern?

Pearce: Nothing. Nothing. I heard nothing, just the yelling and screaming of the people. They didn't shout anything. They didn't say anything. Not Allah akhbar or something like this. They said nothing. They just shot. They just shoot. They were just shooting to people.

Blitzer: So they weren't questioning anyone who they were, they would just look at someone and shoot and kill them is that what you're saying?

Pearce: Yes.

Blizter: You saw 20 people shot and killed? At least 20 bodies there on the floor.

Pearce: Yes, yes, I can confirm that. Some of them were dead. Some of them were very badly wounded, but it was a blood bath.

The second acount comes from the French newspaper Libération, which attributes it to an anonymous witness.

I was in the pit in the front, it was a concert where the music was loud, I heard cracking noises, I turned around, and I saw a figure with a baseball cap by the door in the back, he was shooting in my direction. People started to fall and throw themselves on the ground. I thought that the guy next to me was dead. I think that's the case. I ran, I jumped the barrier and I got out in the first movement of the crowd by the stage. I got out through the emergency exit on the opposite end of the room. We took refuge in a cafe, barricaded on the second floor. People believed us right away. It's a war here, there was gunfire again just recently, we can only hear sirens, we're waiting to be evacuated in a cafe on Boulevard du Calvaire.

More:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._bataclan.html

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
locations of attacks
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 07:39:47 AM »
<blockquote></blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
stats
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:01 AM »

#FRANCE

Paris Terror Attack Summary

- 6 Locations Attacked

- 158 Dead

- 4 Police Officers Dead

- 5 Terrorists Killed

- Men Hunting Continue

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
if it walks like a duck
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »
Muslims in #Paris afraid of racist attacks due to the tragic attacks in their city - in which innocent Muslims have nothing to do with.

yep.. moderates? uhuh