Author Topic: words fail me  (Read 856 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
words fail me
« on: November 07, 2015, 06:02:54 AM »
Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse      <blockquote> Very graphic pic at link, be warned.
http://dailyheadlines.net/2015/11/an...-what-he-did/#

A 34 year old immigrant from Somalia was arrested for savagely attacking a woman next to the parking garage of a Sheraton hotel in Sweden.

The woman died while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse well after she had died. The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of raping the murdered woman.

Sweden and Norway are in the middle of a massive epidemic of violent rapes. Crime statistics show that rapes in both countries are overwhelmingly perpetrated by Muslim immigrants.   

.....................  ................................  .............................  ...

when you have a stray dog attack your kids/family, do you allow more stray dogs onto your property?

or do you make attempts to stop ALL  dogs     from entering and kill the ones the that are ther, or at least, discourage them to never come back?

this is the plague that is enveloping the world, and all the bleeding heart, animal lovers, are putting you and your family at risk.

starting with the politicians, the people have to take the bull by the horns and convince the politicos, that this needs to stop.

peaceful demonstrations do nothing as the higer-ups in their guilded towers, look down and make your demonstrations illegal and you, a criminal,.

the real criminals weild the power, and the pen.</blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most