Author Topic: a swede discusses ,..sweden  (Read 2236 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
a swede discusses ,..sweden
« on: October 21, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
Re: a swede discusses ,..sweden
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »
No longer there. It didn't take long for them to remove that now did it?!!!!
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 08:20:15 PM »
sheesh it was onkly there a few min.. he was talking about it is considered racist to even 'doubt/question' immigration.

and about that 77% of the rapes are commited by immigrants.. but the police and news will NEVER acknowledge that ANY immigrant ever committed a crime..

and if they did acknowledge.

they would be charged with racism and hate speech
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:21:31 PM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiodZctX2TY

swedish journalist is fed up with media and politics.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 04:29:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

found it agAIn jab

it is truly amazing to me that the gov is coming down SO HARD on anyone who even questions immigration and dares speak of the rapes and other crimes and the many (156) exclusion zones where police and services dare not go
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:31:37 PM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »
and the common swede is pissed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2xP1jei1c

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 04:45:11 PM »
now I understand that the swedish problems is not prepping or doom stepping..

do you really this is not doom for the swedes?

it could happen here..

especially with trudeau making golden pathways to the muslim hordes.

and it doesnt need to be muslims.. any group that is not willing to blend in... AND WORK.

( I will make allowances for the swedish bikini teaM) >:D

its amazing  how quickly this can happen?

and how long it will take to fix..

IF..

there is a will to fix it.

b4 its too late.

I realize that this isnt bugout bags and oxy absorbers..

this is much more.

we are being groomed and told to bend over and 'go with the flow'
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:47:46 PM by zeker »

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 08:04:21 PM »
There is the well known concept of wealth redistribution. Governments have been working on this at a national level for a number of years. Increased taxes for those in the middle and upper income groups. Increased 'benefits' for those who choose not to work and any voice raised against it is deemed to be selfish, socially irresponsible and more. The numbers who get subsidies and an outright free ride is steadily increasing. Even those who will partake of nationalized childcare are on the public tit. They get more than they give simply to 'spread the wealth around'. Gone are the days of personal responsibility and accountability, replaced with the general concept of social welfare and supporting those who CHOOSE not to contribute yet somehow 'deserve' all the rights of those who do work and contribute. Think about it. REALLY think about it. You, we, are being screwed on one more alter of political correctness. The UN and national governments are now working to broaden the concept to a global scale. Do you really believe that the general population of ANY of the countries of Europe are willfully and eagerly accepting the hoards of illegal immigrants that their governments are welcoming with open arms? Do you think they are smiling and dancing in the streets while they know that the MAJORITY of these persons will be an added burden on their economy, society and culture. They clearly see that they are being led to the slaughter and it is the POLICE who are 'serving and protecting' those in power and their programs, NOT the population they supposedly exist to serve. YES, it can come here and the Liberal educational institutions are brainwashing your kids and your grandkids. Instead of teaching them to think and to evaluate and to make decisions based on reality they are sold a bill of goods that fits the agenda of the upper politique. Why do you think the government wants your kids under their thumbs from the time they begin to develop the ability to learn? Is it because they have your best interest at heart? Is it because they want to make life easier for you? If you think that you are exactly what they want you to be. STUPID. From the age of 2 they will indoctrinate YOUR KIDS into what they want them to be. To think and believe in a way that benefits their agenda. There is absolutely no educational or economic reason for the mass of children to go to a university OTHER THAN indoctrination and to begin the slavery of debt.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
grumpy old men (and women) may be the answer to the influx of 'migrants'
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 04:29:50 AM »
Refugees Flee Back to Sweden-Finland is Dark, Cold and Racist!

http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php...old-and-racist

(Pictures at link)

Mass immigration to Finland has made the famously grumpy Finns grumpier than ever, causing immigrants to pack their bags and head back to Sweden.
------
A new phenomenon has emerged. The grumpiness of Finns is turning into an asset, as more and more refugees are showing up at the Haparanda-Tornio border station announcing that they do not want to stay in Finland, but to return to Sweden.

Sweden has shown its helpful side to the 'refugees' travelling to the north through numerous peaceful countries during their quest to find the best welfare. Sweden has fed them, protected them and transported them free of charge with trains and buses to the Finnish border, much like Croatia is doing in pushing refugees to Hungary. Now some of them want to go back to the protective bosom of Sweden.

A group of Afghan men appeared at the border station on Saturday stating their wish to be returned to Stockholm. They got as far as Oulu, a city in Finland about 120 kilometres from the Swedish border. They didn't like Oulu. People were openly 'racist'. People were cold and not as welcoming as the Swedes.

Another group of men, this time Syrians (above), were also waiting for instructions on how to get back to Stockholm. They had spent a week in the "lousy city of Tornio" and had had enough of it.

Finns are becoming sick and tired of these 'asylum seekers', who are fit men dressed in nice clothes and iPhoning around the world.

There were two demonstrations on Saturday. One was at the border between Sweden and Finland, and its theme was "Close the borders" (top picture). The demonstrators actually closed the border by forming a human shield and shouting slogans such as "Go away!"

Three or four buses carrying 'refugees' from Sweden to Finland got so alarmed that they actually turned back as the refugees felt that they were not welcome in Finland. They were right. Sunday was also unexpectedly quiet at the border station.

Another demonstration took place in Helsinki (below), and its theme was "March against multiculturalism" - apparently Finland does not want to become another Sweden after all.

The north of Finland is indeed dark and cold, and strangers are not greeted with a smile but rather with a suspicious look.
This was confirmed by Turku city councillor Muhis Azizi who visited the city of Oulu last weekend. He was surprised by the atmosphere in the city. Azizi came to Finland as a refugee in 1997 from Iraq.
"I saw in people's faces that the situation is tense. One person just blurted to me outright that I was there just to seek asylum."

"We went to look for a place to play pool. There were four of us, and at the door we had to show our ID cards to get in."

It was not welcoming inside the establishment either.

"A big man approached us and asked if we had made a mistake and come to the wrong place."

The Finnish Resistance Movement is also doing its best to raise awareness of crimes committed by refugees. They attach notices to poles around refugee centres telling people to be cautious in the area, to avoid it when it's dark, and not to move alone but in groups.

Finns have never been particularly known for their welcoming attitude or hospitality. But now, with Sweden shipping up to 1,000 asylum seekers free of charge - and not registered in Sweden - to Finland, Finns are becoming really grumpy.

Finland has maybe always seemed dark, cold and 'racist' to foreigners coming to the country, but for Finns it's the normal state of being.

The world may be surprised how dark, cold and 'racist' Finland can become, when the fundamentally good-natured and resilient Finns have had enough of the iPhone refugees demanding five-star service.

One such lot of Iraqis left their accommodation in a Suolahti refugee camp on Friday because the standard was too low for them. Unfortunately for them, the buses and trains were on strike, so it was a 10-kilometer hike (above) to Hirvaskangas, where they were able to grab taxis and continue their refugee quest for better services.

This article was first published by MV Lehti, an online journal that gives Finnish people a channel to express the truth without censorship or political correctness.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
meanwhile in austria
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 05:53:49 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-claim.html

Weapon  sales are soaring in Austria as citizens of the small Alpine  nation  become paranoid over the numbers of refugees crowding into  their  country.
In a country of 8.5 million people, there are now an estimated 900,000 firearms in homes.
And gun dealers report that it is women driving the sales rush. This year alone, police say 70,000 guns have been sold.
'Virtually  all shotguns are currently sold out, because you need no  permit for  them', said Thomas Ortner, spokesman for an arms dealer in  Upper  Austria.
Scroll down for video 

+2

Migrants wait for buses after crossing  the border between  Slovenian and Austria in Spielfeld, Austria. Weapon  sales have  reportedly soared in Austria as citizens of the small Alpine  nation  become paranoid over the numbers of refugees crowding into their   country

For every other type of weapon, a licence is required.

Licence  courses, in which applicants must demonstrate knowledge of  firearms,  used to take place every five weeks but they are now held  weekly because  of spiking demand.
In  cities like Salzburg, a line of people outside the necessary  government  office to get the paperwork to buy a gun is now an everyday  sight.

Broadcasters  and local media say the numbers of refugees - coupled with  a fear of  break-ins as a result - is fuelling the arms race.
'Because  of the social change, people want to protect themselves,' one  arms  dealer told the broadcaster oe.24. He said 'many women' were among  his  customers.
The flood of 'refugees' into Austria is continuing without interruption.
The Hungarian route has become less active, and traffic is now flowing at a rapid rate through Slovenia instead.

Hundreds of migrants wait to enter a  camp in Spielfeld, Austria.  Thousands of people trying to reach central  and northern Europe via  the Balkans often have to wait for days in the  cold rain and mud at the  borders

Czech Independent TV also reported on the arms upsurge. As of Monday most rifles in the country are out of stock.
The daily paper Heute reported recently: 'The cash registers are currently ringing loud at local gun dealers.
'Figures of the Ministry of the Interior prove it: more and more people are buying guns and rifles.'
A Central weapon register was introduced in June 2014 to record all legal firearm sales.
This year over 14,000 new weapons have been purchased.
Dealers  reported that women are also driving up sales of pepper spray  because  of their fears for personal security in the midst of the great  migration  of refugees heading to Germany.
'We cannot complain about a lack of demand,' said Stephan Mayer, a gun merchant.
'People want to protect themselves.
'The  most common purchasers of arms are primarily Austrian women who  are  also buying tear [pepper] sprays, which are much in demand.'
The new trend is in stark contrast to previous business which was driven by the hunting brigade.
A Viennese sociologist, Roland Girtler, said: 'Migration, in all of human history, comes with many worries.
'Many see danger in these foreigners among them. But this fear is unfounded.'