Author Topic: continuation  (Read 1487 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
continuation
« on: September 06, 2015, 06:52:58 AM »
Told you they were not going to stop w/ the Confederate Flag.      <blockquote>http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/..._medium=social

UC Irvine Student Government Leader: American Flag Represents Hate Speech

In an interview posted on FoxNews.com, political satirist Ami Horowitz interviewed UC Irvine student Matthew Guevara. Guevara explained his resolution, which banned the American flag in some spaces on campus and declared it to represent “hate speech.”

“[The American flag] made people feel very uncomfortable and unsafe in that room,” Guevara said.

Guevara’s resolution passed by a 6-to-4 vote back in March. In the interview, he explained what prompted him to promote such a resolution.

“It was creating a very hostile environment just because of this flag being in the room,” he continued. “It doesn’t make people feel welcome at all to where people wouldn’t go in the space anymore because it was on the wall.”

Horowitz proposed to Guevara that there was a “legitimate view” that the flag represents hate speech.

“Yeah, exactly,” Guevara replied. “It’s a tool to silence people.”

He went on to say he would have been as equally uncomfortable with the Nazi or ISIS flag hanging in the room as he was the American flag, adding that the United States is the most evil in the world.

Guevara went on to offer his thoughts on other issues, including racism in the United States and said blacks were still enslaved in this country.

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor               </blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
Re: continuation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 12:18:29 PM »
I guess this is what happens when you keep turning Left... turning Left.... turning Left....Left...Left....L...L.....Huh?!!!
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 12:21:52 PM »
"""He went on to say he would have been as equally uncomfortable with the Nazi or ISIS flag hanging in the room as he was the American flag, adding that the United States is the most evil in the world."""

Perhaps Mr. Guevara would prefer to emigrate to one of the enlightened societies where I am certain his views and ability to voice his garbage would be accepted, and their police and military would fight and die to maintain the freedom to voice his crap.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:30:14 AM »
The guy is an idiot. Thee ones who listened to him are bigger idiots. What does that say for the rest of us that allow this insanity to flourish?
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:03:52 PM »
A couple of years ago, my belt buckle broke.  To replace it, the nearest in size had a rebel flag on it.  About a month ago, I had to make a short trip to the hospital for a day surgery.  The doctors and nurses were shocked that I would wear a buckle with a rebel flag on it.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 04:08:09 AM »
my small cabin has the rebel flag hanging out front.

cpl days ago my buddy had some friends uop  visiting from the states.

one was from illinois and the other from detroit.

the lady wanted a rebel flag to take back to detroit.

I advised against it when she said  she lived near 8 mile (VERY dark district)
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most