Author Topic: Got to pay for them 10,000 rolls of TP somehow...  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Quietman

• Contributer
Got to pay for them 10,000 rolls of TP somehow...
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:21:27 PM »
Hey out there in Prepperland, I'm a small businessman with a variety of things to offer.
There are two sides to the business. I teach all about firearms and shooting plus I do custom painting on almost anything and I create custom camouflage as well.

I teach Advanced Ballistics and Reloading, Precision Shooting, Long Range Shooting and I am building a three gun course too.
Whether you are a beginner, an expert or someone in between, I would like to help you achieve new milestones and goals.
I am not certified to help people get a PAL.

On the KageCo Kustoms side I offer a wide variety of styles. I airbrush,use custom and self made stencils and masking products to create the look you desire. I am now using KG Gun Kote and other KG products. This product is superior to Cerakote, and comes in many great colours and finishes.
If you are looking to hide things in plain sight I can help with that too. Ghillie suits, blinds, vehicle covers, observation and listening posts, generator buildings or anything your Prepper heart desires.

Here is my website and I'm on Facebook too.
http://www.kageco.ca/
Insert angry grumbling here...

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
Re: Got to pay for them 10,000 rolls of TP somehow...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:57:16 PM »
Quietman,

Glad to see you are on here and tooting your own horn!!

Best success for KageCo and you, too.

I am sure there will be a few on here who could use some of your skills.

Cheers,

Mountainman.