Author Topic: this is what happens when you shut off your brain  (Read 951 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
this is what happens when you shut off your brain
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:33:05 AM »
Japan volcano alert and Nuclear power aka Do they just want to die?!      <blockquote>http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_...AJ201508150025

Residents of parts of Kagoshima city were warned to prepare to evacuate Aug. 15 as the Japan Meteorological Agency said a major eruption of volcanic Mount Sakurajima could be imminent.

The agency raised its warning to Level 4, the first time it has done so for Sakurajima since the volcano warning system was introduced in 2007.

The warning level affects residents in the Arimuracho and Furusatocho districts of Kagoshima city. The districts are located within 3 kilometers of two volcanic vents, and face the possibility of being inundated by volcanic cinders or covered by pyroclastic flows.

Agency officials said 30 volcanic tremors were recorded between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on Aug. 15, centered in the vicinity directly under the Minamidake vent.

Other signs of sudden crustal movement were also observed on the morning of Aug. 15.

In July 2012 and August 2013, Sakurajima erupted and spewed large amounts of volcanic ash. Agency officials said there were indications a much larger eruption was in the offing.

Sakurajima is located 50 or so kilometers from the Sendai nuclear power plant, which began resuming operations on Aug. 11 after clearing stricter safety hurdles in the aftermath of the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster.

There are no words.. they know this volcano is becoming more active and yet decide that THIS particular nuclear power plant should be restarted?</blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most