Author Topic: korea getting antsy  (Read 922 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
korea getting antsy
« on: August 11, 2015, 08:53:01 AM »
BREAKING - KOREA UPDATE -ENTIRE SK MILITARY NOW ON FULL WAR ALERT p2Defense Minister Han Min-koo told lawmakers that the military will execute operations to "take control" of the DMZ

Defense ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok told reporters that South Korean forces will take immediate action, including firing at anyone in the North who shoots at the loudspeakers.

Kim explained that Han's comments mean enhancing the military's search and ambush operations to prevent North Korean soldiers from crossing the Military Demarcation Line (MDL).

A ministry official noted on the condition of anonymity that the existing concepts of the operations in the border areas have been designed to block the enemy's crossing of the MDL, but this would be changed to "destroy" the enemy in the DMZ.

Toward that end, the military is seeking to simplify its operations applied to North Korean soldiers who cross the MDL by reducing the three steps ― warning messages, warning shots and aimed shots ― to one step ― aimed shots, the official said.

(less than 50%)

[link to www.koreatimes.co.kr
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most