Author Topic: russian gardens  (Read 1229 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
russian gardens
« on: June 25, 2015, 07:23:31 AM »
http://naturalhomes.org/naturalliving/russian-dacha.htm

40% of food grown in village/home gardens.

of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
Re: russian gardens
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:21:04 PM »
Excellent!!! It shows the disparity between Western thinking and corporate control of life and the more Eastern land based mentality. In our society land is used to control us. We buy homes, are then taxed on them and the land. We are told how we must manage our property and what we are allowed to grow. Appearance is determined by local bylaws, not by the owner. IF you are allowed in some small way to grow food you are then regulated on how you may distribute that food. You need licences and must meet certain 'production standards' and inspections that will bankrupt you. It is all about control, enforcing dependence and corporate dominance of the marketplace. As has been said before..... even if you do follow all the rules you are merely renting your dwelling and it's surrounding property from the state. That is what taxes are, enforced rent. They are arbitrarily set by the owner (the state). Types and levels of services are set by the owner and you have no ability to opt out or negotiate.  If you do not pay them you will be 'evicted'.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB