Author Topic: homemade air freshner  (Read 960 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
homemade air freshner
« on: March 11, 2015, 07:19:11 AM »
Homemade Air Freshener0 comments
homemadewildorangeroomspray
My husband has always had a thing against air fresheners. That meant no candles. No sprays.No wax melts.Nothing scented in our house. And even if I tried to sneak it in Ė he would know immediately and complain that he could taste the fragrance in the back of his throat.
So, that started my search for an air freshener that didnít set off his allergies,wasnít full of harmful chemicals and I also wanted something that was affordable.
This is what I came up with.
What you need:

• A 16 oz spray bottle
  • 1 cup water
  • 40 drops of wild orange
Directions:
Combine the ingredients into the glass spray bottle. You can purchase the bottles here.  You can use whatever amount of oil that is good for you. If you want a stronger scent just add more oil. If you want a more subtle aroma use less oil. Just shake before each use and you have an effective air fresher with no scary chemicals or ingredients that you canít pronounce! Use it on your furniture, carpet, in your car, bathroom, or anywhere else you want fresh citrusy scent! You can purchase your essential oils here.

from-scratch-sign-up-now
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
Re: homemade air freshner
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 04:48:47 PM »
Those Doterra essential oil products are top of the line and a safe way to know that you are getting what is advertised. They may not be the cheapest but they are genuine products and well worth the money. I will not use chemically concocted mosquito repellants  but I do use a use  a few drops of lemongrass essential oil. It works great and does not smell bad either.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:52:16 PM by icrcc »
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/