Author Topic: unrest  (Read 2486 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
unrest
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:00:02 AM »
What Does Societal Collapse and Martial Law Look Like?      <blockquote>http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-like_11042014   

According to a survey conducted by the Adelphi University Center for Health Innovation, 55 percent of Americans believe that the government will come to their rescue when the proverbial poop hits the fan because your big brother really cares. Literally, every alternative media outlet could show conclusive proof that an EMP was going to wipe out the power grid. We could conclusively prove that nuclear bombs were going off in 39 American cities in the most horrific false flag attack in world history and it would not make any difference to 55% of all Americans because of their cognitive dissonance.

The United States is staring at an economic collapse in the face with its $17 trillion dollar deficit, $238 trillion dollars of unfunded mandates (e.g. social security, Medicare, etc.) and a one quadrillion dollar derivatives debt in which the governments of the world are being forced to assume in the form of the “bailouts”. Even if Obama and his bankster puppet masters never had any intention of executing a false flag event in order to put this country into martial law in order to fully complete the coup d’état that is already underway, a crash is coming. The banks are going to collapse, the people will riot, there will be food shortages, whether they be planned or unplanned. I do, however, believe that food will undoubtedly be used to control the unruly masses, despite the DHS and their new found friends in the Chinese and Russian personnel which are on our soil.

Are you prepared? At the bottom of this article, I will visually demonstrate to the reader with real time examples of human behavior in groups, how each of us are going to be in very grave danger when the collapse comes. But first, let’s analyze America’s present level of individual and collective preparedness.

How Prepared Is America?

The Adelphi University research center tells us that 53% of all Americans do not have a three day supply of nonperishable food and water in their homes. FEMA and DHS are not about serving the needs of the American people; These agencies are about preserving the status quo of the powers that be. But don’t try and tell that to 55% of the citizens of this country.

Most Likely Causes of a Societal Breakdown

As the TV show by the same name, there are literally a 1,000 ways to die. The following six events represent some of the most likely events which would mortally wound our society.

1. False flag attack as a result of a chemical and biological attack

2. False flag attack as a result of a series of nuclear explosions

3. World War III

4. EMP attack

5. Economic collapse

6. Military coup resulting in civil war
America’s Level of Preparedness

A brief summation of the Adelphi study reveals the following:

44 percent don’t have first-aid kits
    48 percent lack emergency supplies
    53 percent do not have a minimum three-day supply of nonperishable food and water at home
    55 percent believe local authorities will come to their rescue if disaster strikes

This means that 56% of those with first-aid kits, 52% of those with emergency supplies, and 47% of those who have more than three days worth of water, will be victimized by those who have not properly planned. Please allow me to put this into a real number for you. Over 130 million teenagers and adults will be in the streets seeking to obtain life-sustaining resources in a very short time following the disaster event. This is a train wreck starting to happen.

Time Frame for Societal Breakdown

Those that would be fortunate enough to survive the initial event, or series of events, would face the following timetable of events.

In the first one to two days, all shelves would be emptied of food, water, guns and medical supplies. There will be no resupply as nothing will be shipped.

On the beginning of the third day, individuals will be in the streets scavenging for anything they can find that will keep themselves and their families alive. If there is a loss of power, many will die as a result of exposure to the elements.

By the fifth day, desperate people will organize into collectives (i.e. gangs) and will go house to house looking for stored supplies from the half that has somewhat prepared. Neighborhoods will begin to organize themselves into local vigilante groups for protection from local gangs who have become desperate. This is the day that many of the police walked off the job in New Orleans in order to protect their families. Groups of police could become the most dangerous groups in society.

In the days that follow, nobody can be trusted. There will be people who will dress up in official looking uniforms (e.g. military, national guard, police) in order to gain entry into a fortified home.

The game changing event will be a civil war. Not only will you have to deal with marauding hordes of resource deficient people, you could also be caught in the crossfire between two, or more warring armies.

Casualty Rates

1. World War III. The casualty estimates dating back to the 1960’s and 1970’s related to an all-out nuclear war was placed at 150 million Americans or at 80-85%.

2. False flag attack as a result of a series of nuclear explosions. The casualty rate is indeterminable and would depend of the number of cities involved and their relative populations and the size and placement of the nuclear device. Generally speaking, one nuclear device in a city the size of Phoenix would kill 20,000 to 100,000 people. Many more would die in the upcoming weeks due to the effects of radiation.

3. False flag attack as a result of a chemical and biological attack. The casualty rates are indeterminable but past pandemics have wiped out one-third to 40% of a society.

4. EMP attack. The Naval War College tells us that within two years of a power grid take down, that 90% of us would be dead.

5. Military coup resulting in civil war. The casualty rates of war as well as civilians victimizing each other would be impossible to calculate. Conservative estimates would place the rate at 5% to 25%.

6. Economic collapse. It is impossible to exactly determine. I think a safe bet would place this event in the category of a false flag “cyber attack” upon Wall Street and the Banking system. Or, the world totally moves away from the Petrodollar causing our currency to hyper-inflate. The resulting casualty rates would be difficult to calculate. The government would be able to establish order following a brutal crackdown. However, in our weakened state, we would be inviting an invasion. A civil war could break out as well.

What Will the Riots Look Like?

NORTHCOM, DHS, FEMA and the Russians have all practiced on quelling domestic disturbances and conducting gun confiscation. Even the elite have gathered their own private armies in preparation for the same civil unrest.

Unfortunately, DHS is not releasing any videos which demonstrate the severity of the civilian uprising that they are practicing for. However, we do have some Black Friday “drills” which exemplify how crazy it will get in the first few hours of a societal breakdown.

The following video is from the 2012 version of Black Friday. It raises the question, that if people will act like animals with depraved indifference towards the welfare of their fellow human beings in the first few minutes of a Black Friday sale, what will they do when it comes to food, water and guns?

If you think that this phenomena is just confined to 2012, think again. The following two videos from last year’s version of Black Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359GD9gwLfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiFJ2b-ZkuI

Conclusion

At minimum, there is an economic collapse in our near future with the massive debt which is unsustainable. The presence of the NDAA and EO 13603 speaks to the government’s plans to deal forcefully with any disturbances. The preparation by DHS is unmistakable with its acquisition of over two billion rounds of ammunition and 2700 armored personnel carriers. And when we see foreign troops (e.g. the Russians and the Chinese), we should all be gravely concerned. Additionally, FEMA,  and DHS, both last and this year have engaged in a seemingly endless set of disaster planning drills which parallels the content of this article.

To the 55% who are clueless, take out an insurance policy and begin to store food, water guns and ammunition. To everyone else, who has at least some idea of what is going on, begin to reach out to your neighbors because you will need the additional safety that numbers can bring.

And what will the resulting martial law look like? A clear picture of this eventuality is beginning to emerge and that will be the topic of the next part in this series.</blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
Re: unrest
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:07:58 PM »
Well worth reading.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »
Very similar to the messages we have been trying to get across isn't it. I like fact this post is concise and to the point.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 04:07:54 PM »
...And written in sentences.  >:D

Offline wild_E

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 04:35:17 PM »
...And written in sentences.  >:D
Hey... I run on battery power so...
.. Point form is faster
.. Takes less battery power
.. So conserves the Earth
.. Smaller carbon footprint
.. Than almost anyone around here !

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 06:23:44 PM »
a lotta times when i post its run-on. I try to segment but not always remember.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 09:14:00 PM »

.. Smaller carbon footprint
.. Than almost anyone around here !

You are totally right you have to have the smallest carbon footprint of anyone I know.

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 09:19:08 AM »
If You listening to real news (not the crap on TV ) You can see how fast and hard  in USA are getting ready and preparing for most of the scenarios. The homeland security is practicing and going in full speed. Like I said before , do not get blinded by the garbage 
 from the media.
Henry

Offline wild_E

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 01:02:42 PM »
Henry,
Just another reason I never set up a TV when I moved 4 yes ago.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 05:19:52 PM »
I got a tv.. Its been in the shed for 5 yrs now.. never plugged it in. :'(

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 07:13:21 AM »
Rioters To Target Whites: “You Will Never Be Safe… Not You, Not Your Children”      <blockquote>We are likely just 24 hours away from a Grand Jury decision in the officer involved shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO.

Scores of Department of Homeland Security vehicles have been spotted  25 minutes outside of town and the Governor of Missouri has already  declared a state of emergency in anticipation of the fallout should  officer Darren Wilson be exonerated. National Guard units have been called up and one law enforcement official has advised residents to be armed because the police department will not be able to protect the town’s citizens should violence erupt.

And violence is exactly what we should expect - more specifically,  violence against Caucasians and their children. Two recently recorded  videos have surfaced from the Ferguson area showing activists and  protesters who are developing a strategy for how they will engage in  civil disobedience and who they will target.

As Brian Hayes of Top Right News  notes, “they are making plans to focus on White areas — and are  threatening to target police officers, and even their families.”

In fact, the protesters in Ferguson have as one of their lead  organizer a woman by the name of Lisa Fithian, who was partly  responsible for organizing the violent protests known as the Battle In  Seattle during the 1990′s. In a video recorded several days ago and  posted by Progressive Today and The Gateway Pundit Fithian explains to those in the audience that they need to be targeting areas where the residents do not look like them:<blockquote>“Personally, I think we DONT need to be on West Florissant. I wanna advocate that we go on South Florissant because the people on South Florissant don’t look like me. The  people on West Florissant look like me and they’re with it. So… I  really don’t have anything to protest on West Florissant. So if I’m in  the area I’m going to Ferguson Police Department.”                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT2nVX4ar_Y
</blockquote>
But as Bryan Hayes highlights, this isn’t  the only organizer looking to target whites. In fact, one Palestinian  protester directly threatens police officers, as well as their families:
<blockquote>
“You will never be safe, never in your life. None of you. Not you, not your children  – none of you will be safe.”                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htuL-7hPw1E
</blockquote>
During the height of the protests following  Michael Brown’s death President Obama sent Attorney General Eric Holder  to investigate civil rights violations.

Now that the targets for the coming mass  protests have become white people, will Obama act again to ensure the  peace? Or does that only apply when racism affects African Americans?

Whatever the case, should the decision be  in favor of Darren Wilson then we may well see riots across the country  that surpass the violence and destruction we saw in Detroit in 1967 or  Los Angeles following the Rodney King verdict in 1992.
For those resident in the immediate St.  Louis area, you should already be prepared for civil unrest. But, this  may not be limited to just Missouri. There are “direct action trainings”  taking place across the country and reports indicate that as many as 83 cities are being targeted by protesters.

Given the direct action training being  provided by the likes of Lisa Fithian, it is not unreasonable to suggest  that the targets of these protests, riots and possibly violence will be  white people, including children.

Officials have warned resident to be prepared for a period of disruption.

Step number one should be personal and perimeter defense, and that starts with firearms. As noted previously, those who were armed during the first round of Ferguson riots had nothing to worry about:
<blockquote>
It turns out  that when violent looters come face to face with people prepared to kill  to defend their property, the looters tend to choose a ‘safer’ target.
</blockquote><blockquote> Here is a general list of supplies to have on  hand. Remember that sometimes power supplies are lost during situations  like this. Occasionally officials do this to gain more control over the  populace and sometimes it happens as a side-effect of the wholesale  destruction by the rioters. Keep the potential for a down-grid situation  in mind when preparing.
  • Water (1 gallon per person per day)
  • Necessary prescription medications
  • A well stocked pantry - you need at least a one-month supply of food for the entire family, including pets
  • An off grid cooking method (We have charcoal barbecue, an outdoor burner, and a woodstove inside)
  • Or food that requires no cooking
  • A tactical quality first aid kit
  • Lighting in the event of a power outage
  • Sanitation  supplies (in the event that the municipal water system is unusable, this  would include cleaning supplies and toilet supplies)
  • A way to stay warm in harsh winter weather
  • Over-the-counter medications and/or herbal remedies to treat illnesses at home
  • A diverse survival guide and a first aid manual(hard copies in case the internet and power grid are down)
  • Alternative communications devices (such as a hand-crank radio) so that you can get updates about the outside world
  • Off-grid entertainment:  arts and craft supplies, puzzles, games, books, crossword or word search puzzles, needlework, journals
</blockquote>We urge our readers, regardless of your skin color or location, to be  vigilant. When the violence breaks out no one will be immune. Stay off  the streets if riots or protests erupt in your city if at all possible.

Otherwise, move quickly, don’t attract attention and be prepared to defend yourself with deadly force.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...ldren_11202014</blockquote>