Author Topic: Best bivy on sale now  (Read 1302 times)

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
Best bivy on sale now
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:25:47 PM »
for the price of $120 (now $110)plus $20 shipping, its hard to beat...this is copied and pasted from amazon:

Color:  Olive
•Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric
•Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof
•Facial ventilation system for better breathability
•Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox
•Includes a stuff sack
 The Summit Bivy is an advanced bivy sack system that uses DAC Featherlite aluminum poles to create a self-supporting canopy around the facial area. This allows better breathability and movement without added exposure to the elements. A great choice for multi-day wilderness trips, snow-camping and emergency situations. Specifications: - Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric (5000mm) - Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof - Facial ventilation system for better breathability - Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox - Includes a stuff sack - Summit Bivy - Waterproof/Breathable - Size: 91" x 32" x 22"/H 17" (230 x 80 x 55 cm/H 42 cm) - Total Weight: 2 lbs (0.92 kg)  
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002B3WSEA/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have one myself off amazon and its one of the best things ive ever gotten. the extra space it gives you with the poles is super nice cuz you have room to write in your journal, or read, or refuse to get out in a blizzard and still be able to conduct the opera  ;D

I slept in it WITH my BOB tucked in the bottom all night and it was still comfy. so if need be you can keep ur BOB dry. it also fits 2 people if need be.

Above all, adapt
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt