Author Topic: whos side is he on?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
whos side is he on?
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:47:28 AM »
lets not forget "you didnt build that" ::)

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary            For Immediate Release                      July 27, 2014          Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid-al-FitrAs Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families.  This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate.  While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.
In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.  That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.
On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.  Eid Mubarak.

link to www.whitehouse.gov
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
Re: whos side is he on?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:25:13 AM »
In contrast, the ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi tells Christians in Iraq to convert to Islam, leave Iraq, or be killed.  I guess he didn't get the memo.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:15 PM »
Obama is an idiot. Simple. He is working to an agenda and it has nothing to do with the betterment, security or enrichment of the United States. The possible risk to Canada in all of this is that the people who are coming through the Mexican border while being supported by the US federal government can slither north and cross OUR border and claim refugee status with the exact same consequence to us of the cost of BILLIONS of dollars to support them while they work their way through the refugee system all at our expense. Think on THAT for a bit.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:54:37 PM »
I believe that there is nothing he would not do to gain a vote for him or his party. He puts the party first not his country. Does that not by definition make him  a domestic terrorist? Maybe his DHS should seriously check him out.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/