Author Topic: more border sheanigans  (Read 4459 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
more border sheanigans
« on: June 30, 2014, 04:13:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWSAFEhUEO0

emerg beacon at border written in eng/span/chinese
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
at which point do they close the border? nuke mats missing again
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:07:44 AM »
Texas Rangers Dispatched to Secure Border Amid Stolen Mexican Nuke Threat
   Mac Slavo
   July 4th, 2014
SHTFplan.com
Comments (270)Read by 18,564 people
  1611 81 1836
[/t]
texas-rangers-1
For the third time in less than a year Mexican officials report that security surrounding the storage and transportation of nuclear material in the troubled state has been compromised. According to civil defense officials a vehicle carrying a lethal dose of radioactive Iridium-192 was hijacked by unknown thieves.<blockquote>The Mexican government warned Friday that a vehicle containing radioactive material has been stolen, and issued a dire warning to the thieves against taking the potentially deadly material from its protective container.
The substance “can be dangerous for human health if removed from its container,” the officials said in a statement, adding that the material can be lethal even if handled for only a brief time.
The theft in Mexico state prompted officials to issue an alert throughout the capital region and in neighboring states.</blockquote>Last year a truck carrying deadly Cobalt-60 was stolen and in June armed gunmen raided a research facility near Mexico City making off with a device containing Cesium-137.
The thefts, although not officially spoken about in Washington, have prompted fears from concerned Americans that smugglers or terror organizations may be attempting to produce a “dirty” bomb that could be used in populated U.S. cities. Though such an improvised device would not cause a typical nuclear reaction, it could still spread highly radioactive material for miles and cause untold damage if it were detonated in a highly trafficked area.
A 2010 special report highlighted a “major terror threat” surrounding Other Than Mexican migrants making their way into the United States via the porous southern border. According to the report, border patrol agents routinely catch and detain individuals from Afghanistan, Iran, Jordan and other mid-east countries that have a strong extremist presence.<blockquote>“We have left the back door to the United States open… We have to understand that there are definitely people who mean to do us harm who have crossed that border.”
-Former Rep. J.D. Hayworth</blockquote>Though tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have been flooding the border for several months and overwhelming border patrol personnel, many politicians claim that there exists no security threat. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of Houston reportedly handed out lollipops to migrant children being detained at internment camps. “This is not a national security crisis,” Lee told reporters, claiming she visited emergency detention camps without a firearm and did not fear for her life.
The camps, according to reports, are being managed by armed security teams calling themselves ‘brown shirts.’
In Texas, where the federal government has pulled back federal law enforcement and border security personnel, Governor Rick Perry has been left with no other choice but to deploy Texas lawmen to help stem the tide of incoming migrants.
The state is spending upwards of one million dollars per day to man the border every few hundred yards at the more popular crossing areas.
The legendary Texas Rangers have been sent to assist with securing the southern border along with other Texas Department of Public Safety law enforcement officials.<blockquote>The Texas Department of Public Safety has admitted it is spending millions to transfer Texas Rangers and state troopers to the border for “saturation patrols,” confirming what Infowars encountered on the state’s southern border.
Last week, we encountered a state trooper every few hundred yards for several miles east of Pharr, Texas on Highway 281 which hugs the Mexican border.
Yet the state and local police patrolling the region heavily outnumber the Border Patrol agents Infowars observed in and around a 50 mile stretch of highway between Pharr and the border city of Brownsville, Texas, even though kidnappings and other violent crimes in the area have increased exponentially due to illegal immigration.
Infowars finally found an abundance of Border Patrol vehicles, but they were sitting in the parking lot of a government facility.
“We are simply being ordered to stand down and stop tracking and trying to apprehend the criminals,” Shawn Moran, Vice President of the National Border Patrol Council, told Breitbart back in October.
He added that Border Patrol agents “in every single sector from San Diego to the Rio Grande Valley in Texas” were receiving these orders.</blockquote>While Americans are being routinely monitored and flagged as extremists who are a danger to society, the entire southern border has been left completely unsecured.
The Federal government, while stockpiling billions of rounds of ammunition, deploying thousands of armored vehicles around the country and heavily militarizing law enforcement agencies, has refused to utilize these taxpayer funded assets to protect the United States from the very real chance that diseases, violent criminal gangs, and now even nuclear devices could cause more damage than any ‘domestic person of interest’ ever could.[/size]http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/te...t_07042014[/color]

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
showdown on monday at murietta
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 11:35:20 AM »
Murrieta, California is ground zero in America’s war against illegal aliens  who are swarming our border.The Obama regime is not stopping the illegals. They are in fact doing  everything they can to facilitate the entry of illegals into this nation.
In California, and a lot of other places, real Americans have had enough.   Recently in Murrieta, buses filled with illegal aliens were stopped by American  protestors.  On the other side were illegal alien supporters who burned an  American flag and shouted racist obscenities at the real Americans standing for  their country.
Now there are  reports that the federal government is going to try and run  buses of illegal  aliens to Murrieta again, to the federal processing center.   That is the stop  before they are released into America.  This time, instead of  listening  to the people and backing off, according to media reports the Feds  are coming  in loaded for bear.
According to media reports, the Obama regime is going to deploy riot squads  to make sure those buses get through.
The Regime cannot close off the border but it is going to use riot police to  attack real Americans!
This is simply beyond belief. Illegal aliens are just that, illegal. Yet the  Obama Regime is going to use force to allow an invasion of the United States by  illegal aliens.
This is only the leading wave of illegal aliens coming to America. As word is  getting back to Mexico and Central America, more are coming.  With 70 percent of  the border patrol now being designated for what is essentially day care duty,  the number of illegal aliens as well as criminals slipping through the southern  border cannot be estimated.
It is time for real Americans to stand up.
Federal riot squad officers should refuse orders to march against American  citizens.  American citizens should stand up and block the buses carrying  illegal aliens.
Why is it so crucial that Americans stand up now?
The Department of Homeland Security will not even say if these illegal aliens  will ever be deported.  In fact, the Obama regime is trying to disperse these  illegal aliens into the nation so that it will be impossible to deport them.
If the Obama regime is successful in flooding America with illegal aliens, it  will be the fundamental transformation that President Obama promised.  It will  be a transformation of America from a first world nation to a third world  nation.
This unrestrained flood will bankrupt and destroy social services.  Hospitals  and schools near the border are already being bankrupted.
Republicans should make this the issue of 2014.  This is an issue that  crosses lines.  Union workers are worried that low wage illegal immigrants will  take their jobs. Conservatives oppose illegal immigration and amnesty because  conservatives know what it will do to this nation.Story Continues →View Entire Story

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/6/phillips-obamas-war-real-americans/#ixzz36nUEE7Oz
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
Re: more border sheanigans
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
This scenario was detailed in the .Requenista. Book series we had listed in our kindle section....

This is one of the One world order agenda items...
Break up parts of the US... Make certain areas Spanish illegals areas. Then it is given, succeeded to the new One State Spanish Country that will replace... Mexico.. Parts of the US.. Parts of Central America..

Control.. Containment.. Enslavement..
Then.. Take over Canada.. Incorporate into US only... Sell off bits to China and Russia to pay off debts..... Could work..
Not sure on spelling... On phone... Zeeker recommended the series and I rather liked it...
PanAm today.. PanAm tomorrow... Kinda scenario.,... When you put different books and ideas together...

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
interesting caller on rush limbaugh
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 05:12:00 PM »
nit so sure i beleive rush hasnt heard of fema camps..  >:(

Stunning: California Couple Says They Were Asked to House Immigrant Children      <blockquote>               July 08, 2014
Listen to it Button
Windows Icon
Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  This is Ann and Ed in Southern California.  Welcome.  It's great to have you on the phone.  Hello.

ANN:  Hello.

RUSH:  Hi.

ANN:  Hi, Rush.  How are you?

RUSH:  Just fine.  Thank you very much.

ANN:  Great.  Well, we have some interesting news.  My husband Eddie is on the phone with us.  We live in Southern California, and we're Catholic, active Catholics in our community, and there was a town hall meeting last evening, emergency meeting called by our local parish priest, ordered by our bishop (unintelligible) and the Archdiocese of San Bernardino. They have made the decision that they're going to absorb the immigrants that are coming through because the federal government called the bishop's office on Monday and they're gonna be busing these immigrants to our communities and asking us to open our homes and to house them for up to a month.  The church will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses and we were told not to talk to anybody about it, especially the media.  I'm not especially happy about it.  My husband is a retired doctor, and he will share his concerns with you regarding this matter.  Eddie, do you want to go ahead and talk about your thoughts?

EDDIE:  Longtime listener, Rush.  Thanks --

RUSH:  Thank you, Eddie.

EDDIE:  I'm very concerned about the health care crisis that we're facing and these illegal aliens that are coming into the United States. Doctors are being asked not to talk to the media, they're on gag orders, both doctors and nurses, and we got a big problem because there are a lot of diseases that can come through this border bringing all kinds of stuff --

RUSH:  Eddie, I just read that in some cases the lice are so bad you can see them crawling down the faces of some of the kids.

ANN:  Yeah, the lice won't kill you, but Ebola will, and so will gonorrhea and there's syphilis and AIDS and hepatitis and diphtheria and polio, meningitis, and this new coronavirus coming in from the Middle East, so --

RUSH:  Hang on.  I gotta take a break.  Hold your thought and we'll continue after the break. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  We rejoin Ann and her retired doctor husband, Eddie, on the phone jointly, together with us from Southern California.  Eddie, could you put Ann back to the phone or is she on with you?

ANN:  Yes.  Hi.  I'm here with you.

RUSH:  Okay, Eddie, I'll come back to you in just a second, but, Ann, I want to clarify.  Did you say that it is the Catholic Church that the government called and asked for assistance?

ANN:  Yes.

RUSH:  Okay.  And then the Catholic Church accepted and said, "Okay, we will," at least the Catholic Church in your town.  You haven't identified where you're from.

RUSH:  And then the bishop has asked you and the other parishioners to help pay for this, but you are not supposed to tell anybody this, which you've just done.

ANN:  Yes.  That's what they asked us, not to get the media involved.  The diocese will reimburse us for any out-of-pocket expenses.

RUSH:  Now, wait.  Because you're gonna be asked to house some of them yourself?

RUSH:  Are you going to?

ANN:  No.  That's why I'm calling.  I'm letting people know this is not in the best interests.  We have a FEMA -- at Norton Air Force Base is a designated FEMA camp.  This is an emergency.  They need to go there.

RUSH:  You know, that just frosts me. This whole thing, Air Force Bases, military bases are being turned into day care centers here.  But that's another thing.  I don't mean to distract you.

ANN:  Yeah.

RUSH: Why did they tell you not to tell the media about this?

ANN:  They don't want a lot of people there at the churches when they busload these mothers and children.

RUSH:  A-ha.  Why do you think the Catholic Church accepted this?

ANN:  We're sympathetic and we want to help, but this is not always the best way to help.  And the government created the problem; they should fix the problem.

RUSH:  Exactly.  Why do you think that your local Catholic Church is helping Obama and the government do this?  I mean, this administration has targeted the Catholic Church.

ANN:  I don't know.  I called the diocese in my community and made a request, and so they had a town hall meeting, emergency meeting last evening with a hundred people in attendance. I would say 70% of the people are on board.  I'm on board in theory.  And my husband, Eddie, can share his thoughts about the reaction far more articulate than I can, so I'll let you express to Rush your thoughts.

EDDIE:  Well, I just brought up the diseases that are coming through and the lack of screening that's going on, Rush.  I mean, we've got FEMA facilities that can provide medical care, housing, nutrition and clothing, safety and transportation and stabilize the situation so that these people can be reintegrated or be dealt with, but to put us and subject us to health care --

ANN:  Risk.

EDDIE:  -- problems, risk, whatever you want to call it, seems to be an incompetence on behalf of the government when they themselves, these different agencies are not talking to each other.  FEMA's not talking to Homeland Security, and Homeland Security isn't talking to the other agencies.  To me there's just a lack of coordination that's going on between these bureaucrat, enormously bureaucrat institutions.

RUSH:  Eddie, look.  You have to forgive me here.  I think I'm on a different wavelength.  And I don't mean this question to be rude.  But would this all be okay with you if there were more coordination?

EDDIE:  No.  But they're coming in and we have to deal with this.  We can't -- I mean, as Americans we can't stop it.

RUSH:  Well, see, that's the nub of it.  So they've got you.

EDDIE:  Yeah.

RUSH:  "They're coming in; we've got to deal with it."  Okay, so they've won.  It doesn't matter what's happened after they get in.  Once they have coerced everybody into thinking that what they have to do is make it okay after they get here, there's never gonna be an end to it.

EDDIE:  That's the big concern.  They told us that this was gonna last for 30 days, but many of us are scratching our head going, "Thirty days?  I just can't believe that's gonna be cast in concrete."  We know that it's gonna go beyond 30 days, and it's gonna go on and grow and grow and grow, unless this stops.

RUSH:  Well, it isn't gonna stop, because the government doesn't want it to stop.

EDDIE:  Exactly.

RUSH:  There's no effort to make it stop.  There's a lot of lip service in that direction.  It's understandable that when churches are called upon to be charitable, that they would do it.  That's actually a mart move on the part of the Regime.  Not gonna have too many churches say "no" to a request for charity, but then they are turning around and asking parishioners to temporarily house some of these people, and you pay for it on the promise that you'll be reimbursed.

EDDIE:  Especially when there's a FEMA facility literally 10 miles away. And it really bothers me when doctors and nurses are on gag orders not to talk about the health care risks of these immigrants coming through the border.  We have to do this right.  We need to protect the American citizens and it's the duty of the government to do that, and they're not doing it.

RUSH:  Ed, let me remind you of something.  The left in this country -- and I don't mean to politicize this, but they do, so let me respond in this way.  The left in this country blames the original white European discoverers of this country with bringing in syphilis, racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, environmental destruction.  This is in the public school curriculum today.  Young people are taught that this is what Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims and all of the white Europeans who settled in this country and eventually founded it, they brought all this stuff in. So who are you, doctor, to complain about a little disease coming in because this is not the first time it's happened.  That's what they would say to you if you called a liberal talk show, if you could find one, that's what the host would say to you.

EDDIE:  Yes.  Unfortunately we have a health care system that's bankrupt, that is being destroyed by Mr. Obama.  And it can't take on this burden.

RUSH:  Well, it is.

EDDIE:  It is.

RUSH:  It is taking on this burden.

EDDIE:  It is taking on this burden.  And Dinesh D'Souza did such a great job in his movie -- we saw it this last weekend -- talking about how diseases had moved in Europe and with even the Indians, that they died mainly because of viruses and diseases coming in as things got repopulated.  It wasn't because there were soldiers killing Indians.  It was literally because they were dying of disease.  And we've got Ebola, Rush, that has moved from Africa to New Guinea and may be in Europe.  What the heck are we going to do if we get an Ebola outbreak in the United States?  We're not prepared for this, and it's a 90% mortality rate, that virus.

RUSH:  Ed, do you really think that's possible because of this?  Do you think an Ebola outbreak is possible because of this or are you being maybe a little exaggerated in your caution here?

EDDIE:  Well, I'm concerned, and I feel like the Paul Revere just waving the flag wanting to get us to take a look at this.  And there's a way to solve this with existing facilities that are already in place, that have medical clinics that have the ability to bring nurses and doctors in.  Just screen --

ANN:  And create jobs for Americans.

RUSH:  I don't believe I'm hearing that.

ANN:  What's that?

RUSH:  This is a job creation opportunity?

ANN:  Well, I'm just saying, if they open up these FEMA camps to house these illegal immigrants it will create jobs in the community where we live.

RUSH:  Uhhh...

ANN:  I don't know.

RUSH:  It's complicated.  It is truly complicated.  The last thing I ever considered any of this to be was a job creation opportunity, but I thank you for presenting that perspective.  In the meantime, you seem resigned to the fact that this has no end and that you have to come up with a way of making this as acceptable or manageable as possible, and it sounds like your primary concern here is that the people attempting to organize this repatriation or patriation of the refugees is not being done right.

ANN:  Yes.  That is the correct assessment.  It was just Monday he got the call from the government.  Tuesday we're meeting, and Tuesday night everyone is saying "yes" and there hasn't been much time to really think strategically and carefully about the ramifications of saying "yes."

RUSH:  Well, speaking of that, I mean, something I meant to ask your husband, Ed.  Ed, are you still on the phone?  I assume you are.

EDDIE:  I am, yes.

RUSH:  How can these people, the arrivees, be screened for illnesses and disease in the short time they're in these processing centers?

EDDIE:  You know, we were told that they went through two brief screenings.  I don't know what that entails, but you've got a great point.  I mean, you can't really do a thorough job --

RUSH:  I don't believe I'm even asking the question.

EDDIE:  -- in a McDonald's type of fashion where you're just running people through. You've got to spend the time doing proper testing to make sure that certain diseases are not coming through the border.

RUSH:  Right.  But they are.  They are coming through --

EDDIE:  But they are.

RUSH:  -- the border, that's what you just said.  Back to you, Ann.  What is -- I've never heard this term, either -- what is a FEMA camp?

ANN:  It's federal emergency -- what's the E stand for?

EDDIE:  Rush knows what FEMA is.

RUSH:  I know what FEMA is, but what is a FEMA camp?

EDDIE:  Well, it's a FEMA facility, they've been established throughout the United States --

ANN:  There's like 600 of them, at least.

EDDIE:  -- in military bases that --

RUSH:  So that's why they're calling this Obama's Katrina.  I thought this was --

RUSH:  -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

ANN:  Correct.

RUSH:  Right.

EDDIE:  But Rush, isn't this an emergency?  Isn't this a federal emergency, and shouldn't FEMA be involved in this?

RUSH:  It's not an emergency.  That's the point.  It isn't an emergency.  It is planned.

EDDIE:  Yes, I agree.  I agree it is planned, and I believe --

RUSH:  It's an emergency for you.  It's an emergency for people who live where you live, but this is not an emergency.  This is payback.  This is who knows what.  This is political.  This has a political objective for Obama and the Democrats.  Obama's not treating it as an emergency.  Is he down there?  They said Bush never flew over, didn't go down to New Orleans for Katrina.  Has Obama been there?  Where's Obama visiting the refugee FEMA camps?  He's not there.  What emergency?  He's out raising money for more of this.

EDDIE:  This is being done to overwhelm the government.  The Cloward and Piven scenario, overwhelm the government, this is just part of his plan.

RUSH:  Well, yeah.  Yeah.  Except it's overwhelming you.  It's overwhelming the country.  The government that results from this is what Obama wants.  We were never set up to be able to provide for and handle limitless numbers of people who are unproductive.  From everybody's perspective, yeah, it's an emergency the way you look at it. It's an emergency for your neighbors. It's an emergency for the doctors and everybody that has to deal with this.  But it's not an emergency.  This is a number of things, but it's not an emergency.

I defy anybody to tell me where the government's treating it as an emergency.  It's an emergency where you are violating a church order by calling me and talking about it?  That's not an emergency.  That's something far worse.  I appreciate your bravery.  I'm glad you took the time to call.  I'm a little long.  I've gotta take a time-out here.  But I'm stunned at what you've had to say.  I'm also stunned at the attitude that you have about it, not being critical.  I don't mean to be critical.  It sounds like you have accepted your fate, and now you're trying to make the most of it, which I guess is all you can do.  But that in itself to me equals victory for them.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Well, folks, if you had any question... Do you know what's going on? If you had any uncertainty or any doubt, let me explain it to you after the call from Ann and her husband, Eddie, the retired doctor.  The idea here -- and this is why I say this is not an emergency.  It is for them, but it's not an government emergency.  It's not an Obama emergency.  This is not a problem for Obama and the Democrats.

The idea for them is to get as many people across the border and then transferred where they want them to live in this country as they can, as quickly as possible.  That's why gag orders are being issued.  "Don't talk to anybody in the media and tell 'em about the diseases! Don't talk and tell 'em about anything to do with these arriving kids, or whoever else is also." It's not just kids, folks, the 300,000.

These are government numbers: 300,000 since April.  It's not just kids.  So it's clear here, from the Democrat Party standpoint, the idea is to get as many people here across the border and then transferred out all over the rest of the country where they're going to live, as quickly as possible.  FEMA might slow that down.  Legitimate health inspections might slow that down.  So you process 'em quickly.

You bus 'em, you fly 'em, and you do it before anybody really knows what's happening.  So far, only one little town in California even seems to be trying to stop this, and that's Murrieta, California.  Everywhere else they're just saying, "What happened?"  Well, they're overwhelmed. They don't know what to do about it.  Think about what a perfect situation this is for the Democrats.

They are getting illegal alien single mothers with dependent children, who are even more certain to vote Democrat -- and did you hear Eddie and Ann?  They've already accepted it.  The problem for them is not stopping it.  The problem is dealing with it.  So it isn't gonna be long, folks, before this is just going to be accepted as "the new normal," just like 8% unemployment or 12% or whatever, or everybody working part time.

The new normal.

This is what it is.

It's also highly likely that Obama's approval numbers in the Hispanic community might be on the rise as a result.  So this is not an emergency.

This is mission accomplished.

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...grant_children</blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 05:36:51 PM »
not really sure how i feel about that call. on one hand, the callers accept that the illegals need to go somewhere (why not home) and on the otherhand, they feel thier church is co-operating where it shouldnt be.
and what of the gag order? the gov? asked to not talk about it.. but did the church? and if the church did... then why are they on the phone?

mite be a setup call.. very odd to me.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 05:50:06 PM »
I wonder if the gov will ask any mosques to house these "poor unfortunates"

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 09:40:55 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC1w61QATZ0

$5000 week pay to look after illegals?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
a glimmer of hope.. or smoke and mirrors?
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRhVqz1tH48

sen mccain reams out authorities over border instructions

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
train derailment..1300 stranded
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 07:52:14 AM »
MEXICO CITY, July 9 (Reuters) - A cargo train used by  Mexicans and Central Americans to travel toward the U.S. border  derailed in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca on Wednesday,  stranding about 1,300 migrants, emergency services said.

Many of the migrants aboard were young people and nobody was  injured when the train nicknamed "the Beast" came off the  tracks, a spokesman for local emergency services said.

Since last October, more than 50,000 unaccompanied minors,  most from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, have been caught  illegally crossing the southwest border of the United States.

Children say that they are fleeing violence at home and hope  that they will be able to stay in the United States.

Several days of heavy rain in southern Mexico may have  caused the train to derail, authorities said.     (Reporting by Lizbeth Diaz; Writing by Joanna Zuckerman  Bernstein; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
action.. meet re-action
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 10:25:25 AM »
Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty      <blockquote>               I was soooo waiting for these to start coming in!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...esty-j-delgado

Black Americans: The True Casualties of Amnesty

Democrats throw black voters under the bus.
By A. J. Delgado

One of the sleeper issues surrounding the debate on amnesty for illegal immigrants – an inconvenient one that no proponent of a widespread amnesty wishes to acknowledge – is the devastating effect so-called immigration reform will have on African Americans.

The black unemployment rate is almost 11 percent, far higher than that of any other group profiled by labor statistics. African Americans are disproportionately employed in lower-skilled jobs – the very same jobs immigrants take. As Steven Camarota asked in a recent column, why double immigration when so many people already aren’t working?

Who will be harmed most by amnesty? African-Americans.

The issue resurfaced this week when a YouTube video emerged of two young African-Americans confronting pro-illegal-immigration demonstrators in Murrieta, California. Murrieta is one of the towns in which undocumented minors are being relocated — and supporters are squaring off with protestors.

The young man argues:

If somebody brought six children to your house and you ain’t got no job, are you gonna take them in?… What are you gonna do? Are you gonna try to go out there and take care of these children AND the children you got already that you can’t take care of?… What are we going to do for the people who are here who are starving already?… We got our OWN people that are starving and hungry…. Why would we add to the problem?!

He also laments the problems in black neighborhoods where prices “are upped on everything” after large groups of immigrants move in.

The young woman argues:

It’s just too much…. We already have our own poor people. Starvation, kids walking with no shoes…. We don’t need other people’s kids to bring more problems…. You’re gonna watch America go spiraling down… We’re already in debt as it is. [Now] we’re gonna need more money to support these kids.

Why are Democratic politicians disregarding the concerns and needs of black Americans in a push to address the concerns and needs… of foreigners? Amnesty proponents speak of the need to grant others a better life – but what of the need to  look out for our fellow Americans? What of those black Americans whose ancestors quite literally built this nation through the sweat of their brows?

Instead, Democrats are chucking aside black voters in their rush to lock in the Latino vote (or so they’re hoping). Taken for granted as a given come election-time, blacks are now actively harmed as the Democrats vow to grow their voting base through importing more and more of what they see as future blue-voters. It’s the husband who leaves his wife of 30 years: ‘We had a good run, honey, but I’ve found someone new.’

Black attorney and member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Peter Kirsanow, serves as one of the lone voices of reason, repeatedly outlining the harm amnesty will cause black Americans. In a 2013 letter to the Congressional Black Caucus, he wrote: “The obvious question is whether there are sufficient jobs in the low-skilled labor market for both African-Americans and illegal immigrants. The answer is no.” Kirsanow’s statistics demonstrate the way in which immigration impacts the wages and employment opportunities of black males and hurts the black community.

But no one seems to listen to Kirsanow.

Meanwhile, the harm to African Americans is not limited to reduced wages, greater competition for jobs, and declining household incomes – now even the black history of suffering is being diluted. Liberal columnist and CNN pundit Sally Kohn penned a column last week arguing that the term ‘illegal immigrant’ is the same as the N-word. Kohn, is usually fair-minded and reasoned in her arguments, lumping black Americans’ unique history and suffering with that of certain Latino immigrants is absurd and offensive. Consider that the N-word was used to describe a person who was whipped daily,   while ‘illegal immigrant’ is a word used to describe a person who receives free education (even in-state tuition!), housing, driver’s licenses, legal aid, food, and healthcare. To even claim the two words are similar is an unthinkable affront – and insult – to African-Americans.

Senator Jeff Sessions’s recent National Review column  “On Immigration, It’s Time to Defend Americans,” hits the nail on the head. Sessions notes:

Harvard professor George Borjas estimated that high immigration rates from 1980 to 2000 resulted in a 7.4 percent wage reduction for lower-skilled American workers…. The Center for Immigration Studies issued a study based on Census data showing that “since 2000 all of the net gain in the number of working-age (16 to 65) people holding a job has gone to immigrants.”… If mass immigration is so good for the economy, why then — during this long sustained period of record immigration into the U.S. — are incomes falling and a record number of Americans not working?

Birthright citizenship is already bad enough; largely refusing to deport illegal immigrants is already bad enough.But now, we’ve upped the ante even further. Overburdened taxpayers, including black taxpayers, are covering the cost to feed, clothe and educate illegals, and black Americans face the additional burden of having their historic suffering belittled and their precarious circumstances made even worse.

Democrats have built a brand as the party willing to stand up for black Americans, but the amnesty push shows what a false promise that was. The message to black voters is: “Yes, your ancestors endured unimaginable hardships and helped build this country, and we said we’d help you out. But now we have a new trophy wife.”

A. J. Delgado is a conservative writer and lawyer. She writes about politics and culture.

and there are plenty of more videos and articles over at Drudge.</blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
share a bathroom? o the inhumanity
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 11:08:07 AM »
Fema laments: Abandoned children forced to share toilets, eat microwaved food      <blockquote>               Well if they don't like the food or accommodations, then maybe they should just head back to where they came from?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...icrowaved-Food

FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate lamented that the unaccompanied minors who were initially detained by the federal government were clearly suffering before his agency was allowed to help with the border crisis.

“I don't approach this as ‘These are acronyms,’” he said during the hearing.

“We have very, very small children who, early in this process, were spending far too long in a detention cell, sharing a toilet, and eating food that was microwaved because that's all the agents could provide in the initial push,” he said.

Fugate said that Americans should remember that the children were all “somebody’s child” and should be treated with compassion.

“Until we have enough capacity to ensure that these children are not kept in detention, that there's a bed, medical care, decent food, a shower, clean clothes -- we fail these children,” he added.

Fugate defended President Obama’s funding request to properly care for the children, particularly for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Office of Refugee Resettlement.

“That has been my focus, and that will continue to be the focus until such time as we have stabilized this,” he said.

Fugate’s remarks drew a response from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), who pointed out that it was also important to stop the children from entering the country in the first place.

“We’re a compassionate society. We understand these are children. We want to show true compassion,” Johnson said, adding: “I think the point that a lot of us are making here today is true compassion really would be to prevent this from happening, to actually attack the root cause.”

... ........ ..............   ...........................          .............................
guess they wouldnt wanna come here. I share the bathroom with the bears.

they came across the border.. thats as far as the USA should send them.. back across the border.. not mexican? too bad. </blockquote>

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 01:10:40 PM »
BULLSHIT. These are not refugees in the classical or legal sense. These are people who are illegal immigrants who should be stopped at the border and returned to their countries. Secondly their countries should be held accountable for the costs of any immediate accommodation, medical care and repatriation. Playing on the heartstrings and guilt of Americans will NOT work. The general public is sick and tired of the government hand in their pockets and have had enough. How about the US AND Canadian governments fund better benefits for Veterans, the elderly, those with disabilities and the public in general instead of sucking more of these people into the system to leach off of US and trying to make us feel guilty for not bending over backward to give more. The LIBS have to go. They are killing us.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Gravlore

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:14 AM »
I would think that Corporate America would love illegals. Drive down wages, inflate profit and suck up the housing glut. No need to talk about raising the min wage when a bunch of illegals are willing to do it for 1/2 that and live 500 to a studio apartment. This is all a symptom of Keynesian economics. Everything must go up forever. The best way to do this is pump up the consuming population...legal or not. Demographics are changing and spines are in short supply. Remember to get out and vote for the next useful idiot.  O:-)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 07:38:31 AM »
JAB said it all ..GUILT

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
will work for less
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 07:42:02 AM »
on another site I came a cross a post about the illegals who hang out at home depot, et all, and will work for $15/hr under the table. hell.. thats alotta free cash.. so when the politicians tell us that that these folks work for lower wages.. LIE

Gravlore

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 12:57:38 PM »
$15hr? Illegal brick layers in Houston were getting half that. 15 bucks an hour is BS and perhaps thats the starting negotiation. Heck, the hotel cleaning staff would be slashed if the illegals had to go home. They do take the jobs that the entitled do not want.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 01:54:53 PM »
I,ll see if I can find the post.. was quite an eye opener for me. I ran 3 barns with 2000 hogs ea with one helper for $10/hr  6 yrs ago.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
o the poor children
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 07:27:12 AM »
SHOCK VIDEO>>> Illegals Arrive in Bus and Shop at Walmart With EBT CardsPosted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 4:29 PM  CAUGHT ON TAPE>>>
bus illegals shopping
A school bus of illegal immigrants reportedly pulled up at a Walmart in North Carolina and shopped with EBT cards. The woman in the video says the immigrants could not speak English and were reportedly staying in China Grove.

Mad World News has more on the incident:<ins><ins><ins></ins></ins></ins><blockquote></ins>' apd-shown="1" appendedad="true">Sylvia Locklear was on her lunch break Sunday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. when she noticed something strange happening in the parking lot of Walmart in Concord, NC – there was busloads of what appeared to be adult illegal immigrants being dropped off to shop for everything from food to pillows and blankets. Angered by her discovery, Sylvia decided she was going to investigate a little further, and what she found should outrage every American citizen.
In the video above, Sylvia can be heard talking to another person who presumably was curious about what was going on, so she explained to them that prior to taking the video she had tried to talk to the people on the bus. Not only could they barely speak English, but one of them had said they had just arrived in America.
We all know that this has been happening, however, the sheriff of her town had said that they weren’t allowing any illegals to be shipped in, so it would appear as if the Obama regime is once again placing undue burdens on the states and not even letting them know what’s going on. What’s worse is that in the comments under the video she posted to Facebook, Sylvia said that when she was in line behind them that they were using government-issued EBT cards to pay for their purchases.</blockquote> Hat Tip Maria

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
gov perry on texas border security
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 03:37:32 PM »
Rick Perry: We’re Going to Bypass Barack Obama and Secure  the Border!Author: EditorPosted: July 18, 2014Comments: 10
Your browser does not support  iframes.
Governor Rick Perry of Texas takes illegal immigration  very seriously. (See here and here.) As a border state, Texas faces overwhelming problems  of increased crime and a strain on social services.
Now the Lone Star State’s Republican Governor Rick Perry says that once again  the state may have to act on its own, with or without help or funding from the  federal government, to secure its border with Mexico.
The transcript:<blockquote>“We’ve been able to shut down illegal activities in certain sectors with our  different operations that we’ve had,” Perry said on The Glenn Beck Program  Thursday. “But I think there’s a point in time where you say, ‘You know what?  This 1,200 mile border has to be secured.’ And if there is a people and if there  is a place that it can happen, it will be Texas.”
Perry said that most have been focusing on the tens of thousands of  unaccompanied children crossing into America when discussing the border crisis.  And while he said what they are going through is a “tragedy,” it is important to  remember that the children only make up about 20 percent of all the illegals  flooding America’s borders.
“80 percent of those coming across, we don’t know who they are,” Perry said. “In Katy, Texas yesterday an individual was apprehended who had murdered an  individual in Louisiana.”
The[y] also two discussed a 9-year-old girl who was recently molested by an  illegal immigrant in Texas, and Perry said there have been roughly 3,000 murders  by illegals in the past six years.
“That’s unacceptable, and that’s the reason that we have to secure that  border,” Perry said.</blockquote>Via The Blaze
As we saw in Murrieta, California, the Federal government has been  placing ads asking people to house illegal immigrants. Unassumingly, this is to  hide them in places where they are less visible.
But the crisis is real. Rick Perry is ready to take action and protect his  state at any costs. Well done, Governor!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/rick-perry-going-bypass-barack-obama/#ixzz388KxHKiJ