Author Topic: USDA fess's up.. we killed them birds  (Read 1215 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
USDA fess's up.. we killed them birds
« on: May 28, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
Birds aren’t the only animals on the USDA death-list. Besides the 1,046,109 cowbirds, 1,259,714 European Starlings, 965,889 red-winged blackbirds, 93,210 Grackles, 96,297 pigeons and 24,519 Canadian geese, the USDA has ordered the slaughter of 27,000 beavers, 1700 bobcats, 81,000 coyotes, 2,000 gray foxes, 336 mountain lions, 1900 woodchucks, 130 porcupines, 12,000 raccoons, 20,000 squirrels, 30,000 wild pigs and 478 wolves.

And if the USDA poisons birds because certain groups become too populous, what do you suppose is planned for when human population grows too large? There are too many people now. So are they or another government agency going to start killing off humans?

Mystery Solved! USDA Admits to Killing Millions of Birds and Animals Indeed, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has publicly admitted it is responsible for the mass poisoning of tens of millions of birds over the last several years. It’s all part of the USDA’s program called “Bye Bye Blackbird,” and we even have the USDA’s spreadsheet where they document how many millions of birds (and other animals) they’ve poisoned to death.

After hundreds of starlings were found dead in the Yankton Riverside Park, concerned citizens began investigating. After a while, a USDA official called the local police and admitted they had poisoned the birds.

“They say that they had poisoned the birds about ten miles south of Yankton and they were surprised they came to Yankton like they did and died in our park,” says Yankton Animal Control Officer Lisa Brasel.

The USDA then confirmed the story and explained it was all “part of a large killing” in Nebraska. Some of the birds that ate the poison apparently flew all the way to Yankton before succumbing to the poison.

[link to conspiracy-watch.org]
link to youtu.be

kinda makes you start wondering about bees. :o
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:51:14 AM by zeker »
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: USDA fess's up.. we killed them birds
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 06:56:33 AM »
USDA Admits to exterminating Birds, Crops and Bees The USDA has been under fire recently for its admitted assault against nature, after multiple investigations have uncovered its deliberate tampering with both plants and animals alike. One such investigation has put an end to the mystery surrounding the death of millions of birds, with USDA documents revealing the organization’s role in the massive slaughter. In addition to the mass bird killings, it turns out the USDA was fully aware that a highly-popular herbicide chemical was a known bee-killer, which may have aided the bee decline. The USDA has also threatened the genetic integrity of the nation’s crops. Information has surfaced regarding the USDA’s illegal approval of Monsanto’s biotech crop, sugar beets. These crimes are simply an excerpt from the long list of USDA crimes that are continually being exposed.

In December of 2010, mystery struck the world. Reports of mass fish and bird die-offs were coming in from Texas to Sweden. The first occurrence in the series of strange events started in Arkansas, where 3,000 birds fell from the sky. In the following days and weeks, similar incidents were reported with no solid explanation. The reason has now been found, thanks to documents found on the USDA’s website. Claiming to be protecting farmers from predators, the birds were victims of a little-known government program. Like millions of other animals since the Bye Bye Blackbird program was created in the 1960?s, the birds were poisoned and killed for being considered a nuisance to farmers. It is important to take note that many of these animals don’t pose any immediate threat to farmers.

Read the rest here:   [link to worldtruth.tv
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
Re: USDA fess's up.. we killed them birds
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 12:19:56 PM »
Disgusting.