Author Topic: Ummm ROBO BEE"S OMG please read  (Read 2182 times)

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
Ummm ROBO BEE"S OMG please read
« on: May 07, 2014, 07:06:49 AM »
I came across this, this morning while searching through the news...Please click on the link and watch the video,,they have actually released these worldwide..the most scarey part is when the robo bee's spray a predator..one day that could be the kids in the video..also when I saw this I pulled my Bible out and in revelations 9 3-12 and the locust with crowns..this is very scarey..

And to top this off how do we know that they(TPTB) are not going to put some type of chemical in the bee's that will kil off our non-hybrid plants or cross pollinate them and then we have nothing..

I look forward to the comments to this thread,lets see if your mind goes as far down the rabbit trail as mine has....oh and to top all of this, this is greenpeace that is supporting this...

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3029892/greenpeace-imagines-a-world-full-of-robot-bees

GREENPEACE IMAGINES A WORLD FULL OF ROBOT BEES

Should we create a new world or save our own? This is the question posed in a new spot by Greenpeace for its "Save the Bees" campaign. The commercial imagines a world in which robotic bees--a.k.a NewBees-- have been manufactured to save the planet when our current natural pollinators go extinct. It's true that European Honeybees are in decline. Colony Collapse Disorder is a real phenomenon and possibly linked to the pesticide use. Greenpeace's vision of the future is deceptively normal.

more at link

http://prepareforfuture2.forumotion.com/

In loving memory of my son Chris April 12 1985-June 19 2007

Offline grizly1

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • old New Member
Re: Ummm ROBO BEE"S OMG please read
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »
That will definitely redefine bee's wax
U can't teach greatness and definitely can't fix stupid

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 10:45:32 PM »
Thank you Kelee for posting This is VERY DISTURBING! I reread Revelation 9:3-12 as well..  :( :-X :(  it certainly could be bees!
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 05:24:42 AM »
or they can make a locust amy..if they have the knowtodo to make bee's I am sure they can make an army of locusts as described in the Bible

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Urban Prepper/Rural Wannabe
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »
The creeped-out factor for this is off the scale!!!  :o  I mean really.  These little robots are far superior to the natural alternative?  Come on!!! Without natural bees there is no honey ever again and the decline in natural bees will affect the food chain.  Plus, when those robo bees go out and start killing off all their predators, that will take out other insect populations, which will further affect the food chain.  What on earth do they think is going to happen???  PLUS, if they have the tech to make these, what will they make next?  "Gee, we're making this animal and this animal extinct.  Let's just make robot versions and all will be well on our happy planet."  At what point will tech like this be weaponized?  This list could go on and on and ON!!!

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »
The creeped-out factor for this is off the scale!!!  :o  I mean really.  These little robots are far superior to the natural alternative?  Come on!!! Without natural bees there is no honey ever again and the decline in natural bees will affect the food chain.  Plus, when those robo bees go out and start killing off all their predators, that will take out other insect populations, which will further affect the food chain.  What on earth do they think is going to happen???  PLUS, if they have the tech to make these, what will they make next?  "Gee, we're making this animal and this animal extinct.  Let's just make robot versions and all will be well on our happy planet."  At what point will tech like this be weaponized?  This list could go on and on and ON!!!

You took the words right out of my brain

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
The locosts are already destroying the earth but they wear suits - backed by black tactical outfits - and other Two legged destroyers that run ramped and unchecked. :(
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:07:37 AM by wild_E »

Offline TheLanarchist

• Contributer
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 09:02:25 PM »
You all posting "bible" did it occur to you that the bible being rewritten so many time, "by the elite" that your falling right into their hands. Also Greenpeace is nothing but a front for the new world order. why do you think Greenpeace hasn't come out condemning the on going world wide Geo-enginerring of earth. they kill the bee with chemtrails and make robot bees. they keep making money. even if they are completely insane. also remember what we see today has been planed for decades before they are even implemented.
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more,  so that we may fear less.
Mari Curie
now lets kick some GMO, chemtrail butts.

Gravlore

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 09:13:26 PM »
This doesn't please me but it is just another news story that won't garnish any real attention or reaction. Until the masses see whats happening it really isn't worth my time to think about or get upset over such things. My faith in the western population is at an all time low. That being said, I wonder if I can buy robotic 'Japanese giant hornet'.

Gravlore

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 09:23:59 PM »
You all posting "bible" did it occur to you that the bible being rewritten so many time, "by the elite" that your falling right into their hands. 

I figure some of it is. Especially the parts (In the book of Mark) when I should give to Caesar to that which is Caesars, simply because his stupid face is on the coin. If thats the case I suppose our Queen should get her share for sitting on her old wrinkled duff. Ya know, since everything is to be taken literally.