Author Topic: another ruby ridge?  (Read 8728 times)

Offline iamusul

• VIP
Re: another ruby ridge?
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 10:14:30 PM »
UPDATE: Sheriff Announces BLM Will Cease Operation...
'Serious concern about safety of employees and public'...
Backdown Comes Hours After Reid/China Land Grab Report...
Confiscated Cattle to be Released...

A Nevada cattle rancher appears to have won his week-long battle with the federal government over a controversial cattle roundup that had led to the arrest of several protesters.
  Cliven Bundy went head to head with the Bureau of Land Management over the removal of hundreds of his cattle from federal land, where the government said they were grazing illegally.
  Bundy claims his herd of roughly 900 cattle have grazed on the land along the riverbed near Bunkerville, 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, since 1870 and threatened a "range war" against the BLM on the Bundy Ranch website after one of his sons was arrested while protesting the removal of the cattle.
  "I have no contract with the United States government," Bundy said. "I was paying grazing fees for management and that's what BLM was supposed to be, land managers and they were managing my ranch out of business, so I refused to pay."
  The federal government had countered that Bundy "owes the American people in excess of $1 million " in unpaid grazing fees and "refuses to abide by the law of land, despite many opportunities over the last 20 years to do so."
  However, today the BLM said it would not enforce a court order to remove the cattle and was pulling out of the area.
  "Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," BLM Director Neil Kornze said.
  "We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner," he said.
  The roundup began April 5, following lengthy court proceedings dating back to 1993, federal officials said. Federal officers began impounding the first lot of cows last weekend, and Bundy responded by inviting supporters onto his land to protest the action.
  "It's not about cows, it's about freedom," Utah resident Yonna Winget told ABC News affiliateKTNV in Las Vegas, Nevada.
  "People are getting tired of the federal government having unlimited power," Bundy's wife, Carol Bundy told ABC News.
  By Sunday, April 6, one of Bundy's sons, Dave Bundy, was taken into custody for refusing to disperse and resisting arrest, while hundreds of other protesters, some venturing from interstate, gathered along the road few miles from Bundy's property in solidarity. Dave Bundy was later released.
  A spokesman for the Bundy encampment told ABC News roughly 300 protesters had assembled for the protest, while a BLM representative estimated there were around 100 people.
  "We want a peaceful protest, but we also want our voices heard," said Cliven Bundy's sister, Chrisie Marshall Bundy.
  But clashes between demonstrators and authorities took a violent turn on Wednesday, with cell phone video showing some being tasered at the site, including Bundy's son, Ammon Bundy. Two other protesters were detained, cited and later released on Thursday, according to the BLM.
  As the movement grew by the day, and demonstrators rallied together, bonding by campfires at night, local protest leaders warned people not to wear camouflage and keep their weapons inside their vehicles.
  Both sides said the issue is one of fairness, with the federal government maintaining that thousands of other cattle ranchers are abiding by the law by paying their annual grazing fees, while Bundy's family and supporters say the government's actions are threatening ranchers' freedoms.
  "It's about the freedom
  http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:50:56 PM by icrcc »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
judge pirro speaks
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 07:24:55 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5EPfu-M9Bc   11 min

it was quite amazing to see the BLM back down altho I do beleive a raid at zero dark thirty will happen, and harm will come to folks or property. whether deliberately by BLM or circumventedly? by their  minions ( agent provacatuers)
somehow the gov needs to have the protesters be seen as evil.

vilify, condemn and eliminate.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
why would law enforcement cover their badge numbers?
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 07:42:28 AM »
<blockquote>
deniability.. just like when they wear the face masks and riot gear. but its illegal for you to obscure your feaTURES

New Mexico - FEDS SEIZE FAMILY’S RANCH-Property owners fight government ‘land grab’!!!

April 12, 2014

When Kit Laney answered a knock on his door Saturday, law enforcement officers from the U.S. Forest Service handed him a piece of paper announcing his Diamond Bar Ranch in southwest New Mexico would be shut down Wednesday and his 300 head of cattle grazing there would be removed – one way or the other.

Other Forest Service officials were busy nailing similar notices on fence posts along the highway and informing neighbors that after Feb. 11, they should not attempt to enter the Diamond Bar property.

Laney was not surprised. He knew someday there would be an on-the-ground confrontation to enforce a 1997 court ruling which says his cattle are trespassing on federal land. That day has arrived.

Laney insists the land in question belongs to him; the Forest Service says it belongs to the federal government. So far, the federal court is on the side of the Forest Service. But Laney is not willing to throw in the towel and give up the land that has been in his family since long before there was a U.S. Forest Service.

Moreover, in New Mexico, there is a “brand law” that says, essentially, no cattle may be sold or transported out of state without approval from the State Livestock Board.

Local sheriff Cliff Snyder has notified the Forest Service and other state and federal officials that even though the Forest Service has a court order authorizing the confiscation of the Diamond Bar cattle, they “cannot be shipped and sold without being in direct violation of NM Statute.”

His memo also says “I intend to enforce the state livestock laws in my county. I will not allow anyone, in violation of state law, to ship Diamond Bar Cattle out of my county.”

Last hope for ranchers?

Kit and Sherry Laney are one of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of ranching families who are being squeezed off their land throughout the West. This case has the potential to erect a barrier to further expansion of federal land takeovers in the West or to erase the last hope of retaining ranching as a part of Western culture in the United States.

Both ranchers and federal officials are watching with great anxiety as the conflict moves toward resolution.

The Diamond Bar Ranch is at least 180,000 acres and includes some of the most beautiful land in southwest New Mexico, situated between and including portions of the http://www.wilderness.net/index.cfm?fuse=NWPS&sec=stateView&state=nm”>Gila and Aldo Leopold Wilderness areas.

Laney’s ancestors began the “Laney Cattle Company” there in 1883 when the area was still a territory. In those days, “prior appropriation” of water determined grazing rights to the land. That meant the first person to make beneficial use of water obtained the “rights” to the water and to the forage within an area necessary to utilize the available water.

Laney’s ancestors acquired the water rights and the attendant grazing rights on the land now claimed by the federal government.

In 1899, the federal government withdrew from the public domain the land that later became the Gila National Forest, which included much of the land on which Laney’s ancestors had valid claim to water and grazing rights.

Several court cases have determined that land to which others have claims or rights attached cannot be considered “public land.”

Specifically, “It is well settled that all land to which any claims or rights of others have attached does not fall within the designation of public land,” according to Bardon vs. Northern Pacific Railroad Co.

Consequently, Laney reasons, since his ancestors had acquired legal rights to the water and adjacent grazing land before the federal withdrawal, his land could not be considered a part of the public domain.

Forest Service stepped in

When the U.S. Forest Service was created in 1905, one of its first concerns was to find a way to settle disputes among ranchers whose water rights resulted in conflicts over grazing areas. The Forest Service stepped into these territorial conflicts and proposed a way to resolve the disputes.

The rancher parties to the dispute voluntarily agreed to allow the Forest Service to measure the available water to which each participant had legal rights and designate the appropriate forage land required to make beneficial use of the available water. The designated area was called an “allotment.”

The ranchers paid the Forest Service a fee for their adjudication service, a portion of which went into a fund from which the ranchers could make improvements to the range and water access. The Forest Service issued a permit, which designated the forage area and the number of cow/calf units, or AUMs, that could graze the allotment.

Laney’s ancestors participated in this type of Forest Service adjudication process in 1907, three years before New Mexico became a state. The system worked well until 1934, when Congress enacted the Taylor Grazing Act. This law changed the status of the grazing permit from a voluntary process agreed to by the ranchers, into a “license” required by the federal government.

Few ranchers realized this law eventually would strip them of their rights and the land they had worked for generations.

Problems from outset

Laney’s problems began shortly after he acquired the Diamond Bar Ranch, adjacent to the original Laney ranch, in 1985.

The bank from which he bought the ranch had entered into a Memorandum of Agreement with the Forest Service which passed to Laney, the new owner. The agreement required the owner to make certain improvements to watering systems within the Wilderness Areas on the ranch.

The original agreement allowed access to the work areas by mechanical equipment, but environmental organizations pressured the Forest Service to forbid mechanized access, and the agreement was modified. Laney agreed to use mules and non-mechanical means to live up to his end of the agreement.

When he acquired the Diamond Bar, the allotment provided for 1,188 head of cattle. By 1995, the Forest Service reduced the allotment to 300 head. When the permits came due for renewal on the original Laney ranch and the Diamond Bar, in 1995 and 1996, Laney decided he would not sign the permits, since he believed the land was his, not subject to permits issued for grazing on federal land.

Kit and Sherry have spent hours in courthouses in Catron, Grand and Sierra counties, searching titles and documents all the way back to the original claims of water and grazing rights in the 1800s.

They have developed a clear chain of title showing continuous private ownership of the water rights and the attendant grazing rights on the land that is now claimed by the government.

They believe the government’s original withdrawal of the land in 1899 could not include their land, since private property rights had attached to the land.

Neither the Forest Service nor the federal court are impressed with Laney’s reasoning, and the Forest Service is moving to rid the ranch of cattle. And without a means of utilizing the water and land for any productive purpose, the Laneys too will have to leave – unless they can get someone to pay attention to their rights.

Ridding the West of ranchers

For nearly 100 years, federal agencies and ranchers worked together to improve the range and to develop a growing economic foundation for Western states.

Things began to change with the rise of the environmental movement in the late 1970s. By the mid 1980s, there was a concerted, coordinated effort to rid the West of ranchers. In 1992, with the publication of the Wildlands Project, the reasons for squeezing out the ranchers, and other resource providers, began to come into focus.

The Wildlands Project envisions at least half of the land area of North America, restored to “core wilderness areas,” off-limits to humans.

Wilderness areas are to be connected by corridors of wilderness, so wildlife will have migration routes unhampered by people. The Diamond Bar ranch lies directly in the path of a key wilderness corridor.

Bill Clinton’s election in 1992 resulted in the placement of environmental organization executives in key positions throughout the government.

Bruce Babbitt, formerly head of the League of Conservation Voters, became secretary of the Department of Interior, and George Frampton, formerly head of the Wilderness Society, became chief of the U.S. Forest Service. These, and other environmentalists in government, came from the very organizations that promoted the Wildlands Project.

Environmental organizations pressured federal agencies with lawsuits and good-ol’-boy influence to impose the goals of the Wildlands Project through various government initiatives.

Kit and Sherry Laney are among hundreds whose lives and livelihoods have been forever uprooted by the government’s willingness to advance the goals of the Wildlands Project.

The Laneys say they have a ray of hope, however. On Jan. 29, 2002, Judge Loren Smith ruled in a similar case that Wayne Hage “submitted an exhaustive chain of title which showed that the plaintiffs and their predecessors-in-interest had title to the fee lands” which the federal government had claimed to be federal land.

Wayne Hage lost his cattle, but now the court has ruled that a “takings” has occurred, for which the government must pay “just compensation.”

The Hage decision has sent ranchers across the West rushing to courthouses, searching for and documenting the “chain of title,” to the land, grazing and water rights.

Kit Laney has completed his search, and recorded the “exhaustive chain of title” in each of the county courthouses where his land lies. He may not be able to stop the removal of his cattle, even with the help of the local sheriff. But Laney has served notice that he does not intend to roll over and let the government simply take what his family has worked for generations to build.

He says he will fight as long as he has breath. The Forest Service, and the other federal agencies now know they can no longer pick off a single rancher, and move on to the next. The Hage decision, and the determination of Kit Laney has inspired thousands of ranchers to resist the government’s squeezing and to push back.

These ranchers are from the same stock of ranchers who pushed the United States all the way to the Pacific ocean; once riled, they may push the Forest Service all the way back to Washington.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ent-land-grab/ </blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
covering ID
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 12:18:47 PM »
when you see the police deliberately covering up their identifying ensignia, you know they are worried about being held accountable.. I personably believe that any cop or gov agent who willfully covers his/her ID, should be fired. These folks work for the people and should not be hiding..

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
standoff
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »
about the only coverage any of this got on mainstream,fox..cnn.. was a cursory blip about gun toting militia members with accompanying photo of ,said, redneck.
In the one picture i was wondering who was on the overpass.. the BLM was at a standoff under the bridge.. had this been maidan ukraine, those BLM mers would have been lit up.

If I was on that brideg i would be sorely tempted to drop a water btl "to" them.. it being hot, ya know?

and another point.. we see news broadcasts from every armpit of the world.. I vivid detail.. and yet.. we cant get decent vid of something so close to home? odd. almost like it was deliberate.. I,m sure it was just a poor week for signals. maybe smoke signals woulda workt

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
interesting vid with more info
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 02:07:30 PM »
20 min.. some good stuf.. some woow woo?.. but who knows whats woo anymore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w8rcy1bnms

odd phone calls

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
finally.. the best vid of the truning point
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4 7 min

very clear vid.. WTF?  why is all the rest dogshyt?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
aftermath
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 07:41:31 AM »
http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/lessons-learned-from-bundyranch/#comments

an after action report or assessment..
or just plain observations after the fact.,

clearly comms was being assaulted. clearly names, faces, Id, were being correlated.
 never know who is a plant. or how good the drones can record.
 I havent heard anything about any type of civilian leadership or co-ordinated plan, altho, at the end it was very co-ordinated
(the stand at the gate)

one question for the NEXT time..
do we want radio personalitys/celebreties, running the show? I,m not saying any of them did or even try.. but i could see it coming to that with some folks standing behind their "fav"   .. oprah moment.

was bundy leading the charge? I believe he was, out front and he is a strong man.. his family and neighbours stood with him.. but the next time it mite be an old woman. what then?  who will lead?

a leaderless resistance is not as focussed as it could be. too many loose ends .. too many loose cannons..

what veiws have yall?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
intel..
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 08:58:07 AM »
if gov is gathering names and ID,s and info on folks who were involved, wouldnt it be prudent for the "peoples side" to gather intel on those who would do them harm? after all.. its just harmless intel. "if you have nothing to hide....."

kinda goes back to the covering up of badge numbers etc,
names addresses and other info..

no one would be advocating any type of threat by gathering this info. just learning who our enemys are...
now if it was perceived as a threat, no one can control what others believe...

just saying.  an unsaid threat, or perceived threat, can be just as effective as a stated and declared one.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:03:04 AM by zeker »

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 09:15:48 AM »
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
definition of a theat.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »
there are those who would think think gathering info on public servants, is an obvious threat to the officers family or at least to officer safety.. I think  tptb gathering info on me, to barge into my home at zero dark thirty with flash grenades and "evil black rifles" is a threat also. and my dog doesnt feel safe neither. and if i was holding the remote for my tv, when said officers entered my home, they would more than likely shoot me.
thats a threat

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 07:10:05 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:11:41 PM by icrcc »

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 07:21:17 PM »
A good video showing events ant the ranch. Do not try to share this on Facebook they are blocking it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XqdQjTflc&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:23:44 PM by icrcc »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
bundyville
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 08:30:47 AM »
12 min vid about how deep this goes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ  talks of misinfo, and disinfo, and the truth, and how they get twisted together to disguise reality

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
enlightening veiwpoint.
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 06:54:59 AM »
 http://tsb.podbean.com/2014/04/14/the-shooting-bench-140414/

this is a radio podcast from a fella I listen to and converse with alot.. as well as his wife.. he gives his views on bundyville in an hr long show from last monday.. him and his militia troop went to the ranch.
there are apparently 2 kinds of militias.. one kind, drinks beer and says patriotic things.. the other kind ( these folks), is dedicated to training and practicing scenarios as well as providing security for situations just like this. they have an hierachy and are recognised by local law enforcement. His group is well recorgnised by Oath keepers and other patriot movements.
feds dont like them.

this man.. cope reynolds, owns  Southwest Shooting Authority in new mexico? I think new mex. he travels several states to train those wishing to advance their skills in weaponry defence and offence.. he trains regular joes(and janes) and LEO,s. He has a military background and suspects that the thugs in the taseing video with the dogs, was hired help (blackwater types).

Cope and his wife Amy both have radio podcasts on justmeasuresradio.com. both of their shows are geared toward audience participation. once you figger out the time change, it is well worth the listen.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
world bank needs/wants your land
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2014, 05:16:05 PM »
<blockquote>http://www.newswithviews.com/brownfi...ownfield59.htm

OUR LAND - COLLATERAL FOR THE NATIONAL DEBT

Derry Brownfield
August 17, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

I consider Wayne Hage one of the most intelligent men I ever met. On our very first visit he was explaining the World Bank, the International Monetary fund and how the world bankers planned on collateralizing the world debt with land. Not just the U.S. national debt, but the “WORLD” debt. A listener sent me a copy of a report of the FOURTH WORLD WILDERNESS CONGRESS, which was held in Denver in 1987. Over 1500 people from sixty countries were told that wilderness lands were to protect the reindeer, the spotted owl and other endangered species. Ninety percent of the group consisted of conservationists, ecologists, government and United Nations bureaucrats. The other ten percent were world banking heavyweights, such as David Rockefeller of Chase Manhattan Bank, London banker Edmund de Rothschild and the Secretary of the U.S. Treasury, James Baker, who gave the keynote address. George W. Hunt, an investment councilor, served as official host and sat in on all the meetings. It was George Hunt that wrote the report from which I have gleaned much of my information.

During the first three days, the group was told that the WILDERNESS CONGRESS was about beating the ozone deterioration and bringing the rain forests back. The following days were closed to the public. With only the bankers in attendance the topics discussed centered around the creation of a “WORLD CONSERVATION BANK” with collateral being derived from receipt of wilderness properties throughout the world. This bank would have central bank powers similar to the Federal Reserve. It would create currency and loans and engage in international discounting, counter-trade, barter and swap actions. Rothschild personally conducted the monetary matters and the creation of this WORLD CONSERVATION BANK. This bank would refinance by swapping debt for assets. A country with a huge national debt would receive money to pay off the debt by swapping the debt for wilderness lands. The plan was to swap one trillion dollars of Third World Debt into this new bank. In the long term, when the countries won’t be able to pay off the loans, governments from around the world will give title to their wilderness lands to the bankers.

George Hunt wrote: “Title to the lands will go to the World Wilderness Land Inventory Trust. This Trust will float into the World Conservation Bank by the unanimous decree of the world’s people, saying, God bless you for saving our reindeer. Those people at the congress were ignorant. They don’t suspect anything. They’re very naïve. Not stupid, ignorant. I’m talking about the 90% that were not the world banking heavyweights.”

Hunt goes on to say that World Bank loans, as they stand now, are not collateralized. They’re saying, we want collateral, so when we loan-swap this debt, we’re going to own the Amazon if you default. They’re going to make their bad loans good by collateralizing them after the fact with all of this land and somebody is going to end up with title to twelve and half billion acres. They have multi-trillions of dollars upon which they can create currencies and loans and they’re going to begin to barter and counter-trade and loan-swap against the United States. The World Conservation Bank is a scheme to monetize land. This will function as a world central bank and out of that bank there will grow a one-world fiat currency.

This isn’t some scheme conjured up during the Bushes’ and Clinton administrations. The United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development was created in 1982. The commission published the “BRUNDTLAND REPORT” setting the stage for unlimited enactments to take over ecology, and environmental and pollution laws throughout the world. The report stated: “We will have a proposal for very harsh, quasi-spiritual ecological laws for MOTHER EARTH. A MOTHER EARTH COMES FIRST mentality will arise throughout the world.”

When James Baker made his keynote speech in 1987, he stated that, “No longer will the World Bank carry this debt unsecured. The only assets we have to collateralize are federal lands and national parks.” Baker’s definition of federal lands includes Heritage sites, of which there are about 20 in the United States. I say “about” 20, because they are being added on a regular basis. As I write this article Congress is about to vote on a proposed Rim of the Valley National Park that would include over 500,000 acres of National Forest land and 170,000 parcels of private property including many farms and ranches. At the same time there is a bill before Congress called the Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act that would increase the acreage of designated wilderness by 50% in the lower 48 states. *** While our Heritage sites take in quite a large amount of territory, such as Yellowstone National Park and Mesa Verde, the Grand Canyon and the Everglades, other countries have much greater areas. Brazil for example has the Amazon Conservation Complex and Canada has the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. As I write this story the list includes 851 properties in 141 countries, comprising over one third of the earth’s land mass. Will all this land collateralize the world’s debt? Probably not, so along comes NAIS (the National Animal Identification System).

According to the United States Department of Agriculture, “The first step in implementing a national animal identification system (NAIS) is identifying and registering premises that are associated with the animal agriculture industry. In terms of the NAIS, a premise is any geographically unique location in which agricultural animals are raised, held, or boarded. Under this definition, farms, ranches, feed-yards, auction barns and livestock exhibitions and fair sites are all examples of premises.” That may be the definition some government bureaucrat will give you, but the word “premises” under the “international Criminal Court Act 2002- Sect 4, states: The word “premises” includes a place and a “conveyance.” Why check with the International Criminal Court Act? Because on June 8, 2007 under Secy. of Ag. Bruce Knight, speaking at the World Pork Expo in Des Moines, is quoted as saying, “We have to live by the same international rules we’re expecting other people to do.”

Throughout the entire Draft National Animal Identification System Users Guide, land is referred to as a premises and not property. A “Premises” has no protection under the Constitution of the United States, while property always has the exclusive rights of the owner tied to it. Property rights are protected by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution.

The word “Premise” is a synonym for the word tenement. A definition of the word tenement in law is: Property, such as land, held by one person “leasing” it to another. Webster’s New World Dictionary 1960 College Edition defines “Premises” as the part of a deed or “lease” that states its reason, the parties involved and the property in “conveyance.” Webster then defines “conveyance” as the transfer of ownership of real property from one person to another. It is quite obvious that the bureaucrats in Washington had a very good reason to use the term “premises” and never mention “PROPERTY.”

Let’s take another look at the wilderness areas and the World Bank’s plans to collateralize its loans. While the wilderness areas cover about one third of the earth’s surface, they are wilderness areas for a good reason – they were useless or difficult to homestead, farm or use in a constructive manner. Worldwide the best and more valuable land is occupied by farmers, ranchers and people with the ambition to produce. Wouldn’t the World Bankers rather have some productive property than mountains, deserts and swamps?

I am convinced that the word “premise” will put an encumbrance on your deed. The bankers say they want to monetize land. It’s your land and my land they want to monetize.

The bankers are in the process of accumulating the wealth of the world. Very few privately owned assets can be termed “real wealth.” According to scripture, God made Abraham very wealthy, giving him LAND, CATTLE, silver and gold. (Genesis 24:35) Four thousand years later, wealth continues to be LAND, CATTLE, silver and gold. I don’t know where the world deposits of gold are stored, but I’m sure the bankers have them in their control. That only leaves LAND and CATTLE which I believe could be next on the list. Genesis 47 describers how Joseph had storehouses full of grain to feed the people but he didn’t have a welfare program. During the first year of the famine, Joseph took “ALL THE MONEY” the people had for only one year’s supply of grain. The second year he took all their cattle for another year’s supply of grain. The next year they said, “We have nothing left but our bodies and our land. Buy us and our land in exchange for food and we and our land will be servants to Pharaoh.” Genesis 47:21 states, “And as for the people, he removed them to the cities and made slaves of them.”

James Madison made a statement concerning how our people could lose our freedom by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power. Is it possible that those in power today are gradually and silently in the process of removing the people to the cities to make slaves of them? Federalizing our land and our cattle would certainly be a step in that direction. </blockquote>

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
update
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 08:02:21 AM »
4/16/2014

"Updating With Stewart Rhodes

NOTE: First, at the moment things are quiet here. 99% of the rumors on the internet are either blatantly false or wildly inaccurate. No strong presence of federal agents has been seen. Remnants of BLM's recent sojourn here are still present, such as the lights they had put up at their "field-headquarters" and no doubt we are under surveillance of all kinds, but there is no overt, visible massing of federal law enforcement.

We are, however concerned that the domestic enemies of the Constitution that infest the federal government might try to take advantage of folks going home, and attempt to make a move on the Bundy family. We feel certain that they will want to try again at some point, perhaps in a different way, even perhaps by executing a dynamic entry raid to attempt to arrest the Bundys. And we have heard that this is being discussed, though I have not been able to directly confirm it. But it is a real risk.

Therefore, to prevent such a raid, or to at least throw a monkey wrench into any such plans and make it more difficult for them, we're doing the following:

1: We are calling on all Oath Keepers who can possibly get here to come to the Bundy Ranch to serve as volunteers on an ongoing, rotating watch.
That is not because there is any great emergency, but is a preventative measure - sort of like doing a rotation on the DMZ.

I am urging each and every Oath Keepers member who can, to get here and spend a bit of time to ensure that the Bundys are not alone. We need boots on the ground. We want you here, standing watch, which is appropriate for us Oath Keepers since our motto is "Not on Our Watch."

We have six Oath Keepers here from New Hampshire (one of whom - Jerry DeLemus - is now the head of security for the ranch). We have one woman, Lori Storm, who drove down by herself from Nebraska, and one of our Board members from Nebraska, Steve Homan, is also here. We've got people here from Montana, Utah, Arizona, California, and Washington State. People are here from all over the country.

But people, however dedicated, will get burnt out and we need others to rotate in. We need you to step up and serve your turn on watch.

We are raising money to help with gasoline - just be sure to save all receipts for reimbursement.

(EA here: That may only be available on first-come first-served basis. Of the money we've raised thus far, we've given $12,000.00 dollars to the Bundy family, and we purchased a $1,000.00 generator, but we are now raising more money to help some folks traveling from afar.)

I will not ask you to do anything I am not willing to do myself. So, even though I have been away from my home and family since April 10, I am still here, and I will remain here through April 19, standing watch with the others. I was supposed to be speaking at a rally in Idaho on that day, but I canceled that because I need to be here to lead by example by also pulling a watch stint.
And I can think of no better place to be on April 19 than on ground where modern patriots followed the example of the Founders and stood firm in defense of liberty. Like their forefathers before them who stood at Lexington and Concord, they refused to bend the knee to tyranny, and they stood their ground. And that spot of ground may go down in history as the birthplace of the next American Revolution, where the tide was turned, and the people stood up.
-

Bundy Ranch: We Came Risking Never Coming Home
-
OATH RENEWAL CEREMONY, SATURDAY, APRIL 19

On Saturday, April 19, we w ill have speakers (such as Mike Vanderboegh of the Three Percenters) and then we will follow in the foosteps of the Founding generation by renewing our oaths at approximately 6pm. What better place to do that than where brave Americans just kept their oaths and continue to keep their oaths in such a profound and moving way.

I invite you to join us there, both to do your duty, and to honor our forefathers and every American who has fought for this nation, from Lexington Green to today, as we celebrate our liberty that has been won for us and preserved for us, at such great cost.

NOTE: There is also a cowboy barbeque being thrown Friday night, April 18, by the Bundy family down by the river near their ranch. The Bundy's will provide the food and live music, with the first band going on at 6pm. All you need to do is show up. Ammon Bundy told me that you are welcome to bring your families, and are welcome to camp there. So, this is not just about standing watch. This is also about fellowship, family, and enjoying the land the Bundy family has been caring for for generations.

All of us who are here consider it a great honor to stand with this patriot family, and I can tell you that we Oath Keepers also consider it a great honor to be in the company of this fine bunch of Americans who have traveled from all over our country to support and stand with the Bundy family.

The Bundys are open and very grateful for people coming to be there for them, and thus far the caliber and quality of the people who've been here has been outstanding. From all over America people of good character and brave spirit have come to help and have done honor to our American traditions. We want those types of people. We do not want hot-heads who are looking for a fight. We want "cool, calm, and collected" - the "quiet professional." Thank you for understanding. Yes, by all means, bring your rifles, handguns, and whatever other gear you think you will need to stand watch, and yes, that includes any cammo you think will work best.

2: A rotating vigil of state legislators and current serving sheriffs at the ranch. This second part of our plan is a continuation of what we've already been doing. Oath Keepers helped facilitate a number of legislators from several Western States traveling to the Bundy Ranch this past week. Sheriff Mack's Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org) helped ensure that some real-deal constitutional Sheriffs were also present on the side of the Bundy family.
-

Bundy Ranch: Stewart Rhodes and the Statesman Vigil
-
We will be continuing this effort and we need proactive Oath Keepers to help arrange a steady stream of State and County officials to rotate presence there so that the idiot government will have to admit it's ready to kill sitting elected public servants to assert its authority, or leave the Bundy family - and their cows - alone. Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, on Monday night, served the first vigil in the Bundy Ranch House (if only the Nevada Governor, Brian Sandoval, had a fraction of her integrity and courage. We wouldn't need to be here).

And to support that "official" stream of State and County officials, as well as others with names of gravity, Oath Keepers' general membership will also rotate into service there.

There is also some serious perimeter security and Oath Keepers CPTers who volunteer to help with the out-lying security in the desert will find this to be a great training exercise. Bring your gear. Consider this your Minute Man FTX. But however you come, do come. Oath Keepers will not be alone in this. Many other Americans are mobilizing now, millions of Americans are learning about it and are wanting to be helpful. Be part of it.

For the Republic!
Stewart Rhodes
Founder and President of Oath Keepers

PS - I want to personally thank Nebraska Oath Keepers President and member of our national BOD, Steve Homan, a Marine's Marine, who fought in Vietnam, who is here with me. Though Steve has five stints in his heart, and still carries around a bullet in his stomach courtesy of the NVA, he is here, and he will be standing watch with me till Saturday evening. I also want to thank four fine patriots and Oath Keepers - Rick, Ben, George, and John - who also attend Pastor Chuck Baldwin's Liberty Fellowship church in Montana. They drove down here together last week and though George had to fly home, Rick, Ben, and John have agreed to stay here with me until Saturday night, and then drive all night to get us home for Easter Service at Liberty Fellowship in Kalispell (I promised my wife and kids I would be home for Easter and that is a promise I need to keep if at all possible). "
-
it seems that april 19th is an historic date, both in USA (lexington concord) and elsewhere

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper