Author Topic: another ruby ridge?  (Read 6998 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
another ruby ridge?
« on: April 08, 2014, 07:37:45 AM »
I havent really heard alot about this until recently, but it sure seems to be set up with overpowering and complete compliance, in demand.
looking at the "who owns the land? state or fed?" issue this man seems to have some support and possibly some historical foothold.

just one man who stopped and said. "thats too far"

Feds, Nevada rancher facing off over public lands   <blockquote>Posted: Apr 04, 2014 5:52 PM PST Updated: Apr 05, 2014 2:58 PM PST

BUNKERVILLE, Nev. -- Dozens of armed federal officers are preparing for a showdown with a Nevada cattle rancher regarded by some as an outlaw and a hero by others.

Rangers and agents from several federal agencies have surrounded a 600,000-acre section of public land and are preparing to move against rancher Cliven Bundy whose cattle have been grazing illegally for the past 20 years.

"This is the freedom we have in America right now. You got to have your freedom inside that fence there," Bundy said.

Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy thinks the federal government has overplayed its hand in preparing to round up his cattle.

Example, there are two fenced spots where the public will be allowed to protest the roundup. A sign inside the fence shows how some people feel about a First Amendment zone.

During the I-Team's tour with Bundy, a passer-by stopped to offer encouragement.

"I'm one of your neighbors. I get to look at that every day of my life. Hang in there my friend," his neighbor said.

"This has become a police state, and this is an example of it right here," Bundy said.

Miles away, just off the interstate, another fenced area is the where media are allowed. Armed agents in trucks form a wall to prevent anyone from approaching what resembles a military staging area, the heart of the Bundy roundup operation.

More rangers sit at every road leading into the 600,0000-acres Gold Butte area to prevent the general public from coming in.

"With all these rangers and all this force that is out here, they are only after one man right now. They are after Cliven Bundy. Whether they want to incarcerate me or whether they want to shoot me in the back, they are after me. But that is not all that is at stake here. Your liberty and freedom is at stake," Bundy said.

Bundy has had a long time to sharpen his message. The fight has been building since 1993, when the Bureau of Land Management changed grazing rules for Gold Butte to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

Bundy refused to go along and stopped paying his fees. Since then, the BLM and federal courts have ordered him to stop letting his cattle roam throughout Gold Butte, and he has ignored the orders because he does not recognize federal authority over the land.

"My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed," Bundy said.

The Bundy family was already ranching here long before the Department of Interior was born, and long before tortoises were protected. But federal courts say he doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. BLM has long sidestepped the fight in part because of concerns about what might happen, if it tried to round up his 500 or so cattle that even now are grazing on forbidden public lands.

Bundy says he has always been willing to pay fees but not if it helps to cut his own throat.

"I got no problem with that. I've tried to pay it to Nevada state, to Clark County. They have some of my money in their coffers right now but I'm not going to pay money for the wrong landlord, and I am not going to pay my money to BLM to manage me out of business," Bundy said, "The federal government has seized Nevada's sovereignty, Nevada's statehood. They have seized Nevada's laws and our public land. We have no access to our public land and that is only a little bit of it."

Critics say Bundy is being arrogant and that his cattle have caused irreparable harm to Gold Butte's fragile environment.

Environmentalists forced BLM's hand by threatening to sue in federal court. The bureau will pay nearly a $1 million to a private contractor to round up Bundy's cows, but with dozens of government agents positioned all around the area for what might take weeks or even months, the true cost could be much higher.

Bundy's cowhands have time to kill because they are prohibited from heading out to work their cattle. And soon enough, there could be no cattle left. The BLM plans to sell off Bundy's herd. Bundy stops short of saying how far he is willing to take it.

"I've fought this thing legally. I've fought it politically. I've fought it through the media. and I will fight it on the ground if I have to," Bundy said.

The I-Team has been asking to speak with Cliven Bundy for more than two years. He told the I-Team that while he agreed to speak to other media, he intended to save us until the end, and that could come soon.

The BLM won't say exactly when the roundup will begin but it could happen as soon as this weekend.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/251686...r-public-lands
 <blockquote>

</blockquote></blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: another ruby ridge?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 07:47:07 AM »
the feds giving tiny "freedom of speech", areas, is laffable. is not the whole country, free to speak?  apparently not..
 on one hand i,m thinking.. well the courts have ruled, at least twice... but on the other hand, how often do the courts rule against their masters? and if a judge starts to lean toward "the other side", well, we just gonna  fix that.
supreme court justice, roberts, comes to mind.
obamacare became law of the land with the nod of his head.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
this is gaining legs. it grows. cockroaches dont like spotlights
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 07:29:13 PM »
April 10th, 2014Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services324 </body> Press release:
Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”
A Delegation of state legislators, lead by Washington State Representative Matt Shea, along with a  delegation of current serving Sheriffs, lead by Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, and military and police members of Oath Keepers, are converging on the site of a stand-off between federal law enforcement and Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy, to prevent bloodshed and to stand in defense of hardworking rural Americans who are under assault by a runaway federal government.
LAS VEGAS, NV, April 10, 2014
The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org), led by retired Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, and the Oath Keepers organization (oathkeepers.org) are assisting Washington State Representative Matt Shea in organizing a delegation of current serving Western state legislators and Sheriffs to travel to the site of a tense stand-off between Bunkerville, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).  The delegation is traveling to Nevada to support a coalition of current serving Nevada legislators being organized by Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, of Las Vegas, to stand vigil at the Bundy ranch to prevent Federal Government provocation of violence resulting in another Ruby Ridge or Waco type incident.  They also hope that their example of oath-sworn public servants defending the rights of the people will prompt Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Douglas Gillespie and Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to honor their oaths of office by taking real action to defend the rights of the Bundy family, the rights of all Nevadans, and the sovereignty of the State of Nevada.
Yesterday, April 9, 2014, Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore served the first watch in this vigil shortly after Cliven Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was tazered by BLM “Rangers” during a heated confrontation.  The video of that confrontation can be seen here:

The courage and resolve displayed by Ammon Bundy and his relatives is inspiring, and may well go down in history as a watershed moment – a turning of the tide.  But the above video also amply demonstrates the heavy-handed behavior of the BLM that risks escalating an already volatile situation into open bloodshed, that, once begun, may spiral out of anyone’s control.
It is necessary that current serving public servants step in-between the protesters and the BLM, to protect the rights of the people and to prevent violence against them by the militarized federal law enforcement that are massing near the ranch to continue the forced confiscation (theft) of  Bundy’s cattle, while they also restrict all access to huge tracts of public land, and attempt to restrict the free speech of protesters with their absurd “First Amendment Area” (which the protesters are ignoring, to their honor).
The Oath Keepers organization, comprised of 40,000 current serving and former military, police, and first responders, is also calling on its members and all other patriotic Americans to join the vigil at the Bundy ranch under the leadership of the current serving legislators and sheriffs.  The goal is to have at least one current serving state legislator and at least one sheriff on the ground at all times until this is over.  And they will be backed by a large number of military and police veterans, as well as dedicated patriotic Americans from all walks of life, to interpose and defend the rights of the protesters and to keep an eye on the actions of the BLM and any other federal law enforcement present, to prevent a recurrence of the horrid abuses seen at Ruby Ridge and Waco, and to hopefully pressure the Clark County Sheriff and the Nevada Governor to step up and do their constitutional duty.
Regardless, please tell everyone you know to be praying for a peaceful resolution to this situation and for the safety of the brave patriots headed there and on the ground there right now.
As Assemblywoman Fiore said yesterday during the launch of her vigil, “we are here because the Governor is not.” And she will remain there until Governor Sandoval steps up to do his job, by defending the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Nevada, as he swore to do when he took office.  And Assemblywoman Fiore will not stand alone.  Other brave public servants will honor their oaths by standing with her, and there are thousands of Americans now on their way to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them.    Governor Sandoval did at least, finally, state the following:
“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution. To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately. No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”
But the Governor needs to take the next step and go there in person, as is his duty, and order the Nevada Highway Patrol to actively interpose and stand between the people and an out of control BLM, to make sure the BLM actually reconsiders its approach to this matter and acts accordingly.  And he needs to speak out directly on the issue of federal subversion of what were supposed to be state lands, and the intentional destruction of rural America.  Silence in the face of tyranny implies consent.   Governor Sandoval needs to be sure he is not silent.
This is not about cattle.  This is about power, and the trampling of rights.  It’s about a systemic power grab and abuse of power by the federal government as it runs roughshod over the rights of honest, hard-working rural Americans and over the rights of all the Western states.  This is not an isolated incident.  It is but the latest in a long train of abuses aimed at subjecting rural Americans to absolute despotism while destroying the property rights, economy, and independence of the rural West, in particular, and eventually wiping out all of rural America.  This is an attack on all of the West, which is why patriotic legislators and lawmen from all over the West are answering the call to defend it.
And it is not just ranching that is under attack.  It is also mining, farming, logging, fishing, oil and gas, and any other industry that uses natural resources or the land.   This is a full spectrum, frontal assault on the rural West.   Ultimately, it is about bankrupting and impoverishing independent rural Americans to bring on a planned depopulation of the West.
This is truly a range war, and it is being waged by all three branches of the federal government, including complicit federal judges who “make it legal” through their willful rulings that strip away any meaningful redress or shelter for ranchers and farmers who have worked the land for generations only to now be told that they can no longer do so because of one endangered species or another.  Entire regions of the West are being shut down and impoverished using this tactic.
In this case, the Bundy family has run cattle on that same range since 1877 and they used to have fifty-two neighboring ranchers who did the same.  Now, using the Desert Tortoise as the weapon of choice, the federal government has run all the other ranchers in Clark County, Nevada out of business, and Cliven Bundy truly is the last man standing.   And it is also about all Nevadans being “prohibited” from using their own “Public Land” and the fact that the Feds were imposing their will over the state and it’s people at gun-point.
Unless We the People begin to take a meaningful stand now, in full support of our patriotic state public servants who are willing to lead us, the domestic enemies of the Constitution will not stop until the West is a land of ghost towns, devoid of people, and we are all crammed into city slums, totally dependent and weak, with no protection of our rights, like third-world urbanized peons under the arbitrary and capricious control of corrupt dictators.  Remember the immortal words of Frederick Douglass:Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.Under the Founders design, the states were to control their own land, unless, and until, the federal government purchased a particular piece of land, with the consent of the state legislature, for a fort, magazine, arsenal, dock-yard, etc.
As Article One, Section 8, Clause 17 states, Congress has the power:
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings.

When did the Federal government purchase the millions of acres in Nevada it claims to own?   When did the legislature of Nevada ever consent to it?   Where are the forts, magazine, arsenals, dock-yards, and other needful buildings on that land?  Where in the Constitution does it say the federal government can keep 80% of a state when it is admitted into the Union?  Nowhere.  And yet the federal government totally ignores the limited powers of Article I, Section 8, Clause 17, doctrine of equal footing, whereby new states admitted to the Union were to enter it on an equal footing with the original states.  Why doesn’t Virginia have 80% of its land claimed by the federal government?   Why doesn’t Ohio?  It is only in the West that this absurdity exists (and it is not just in Nevada.  Similar abuses are seen in the rest of the West).
And now, the federal government is not even content with that.  It wants to control all of the land, and stop all beneficial use, by having complicit federal judges use the catch-all “commerce clause” to turn the Constitution on its head, inventing a general police power of Congress to regulate anything and everything, which is the basis for the entire modern regulatory leviathan that is now strangling and stomping rural America into the dust in the name of the Desert Tortoise, the Spotted Owl, the Delta Smelt (used to deny water to California farmers) and even prairie dogs (with Utah farmers who have farmed for generations told by the EPA that they could no longer till their land because it is now “prairie dog habitat”).
We must stand now, or see our children impoverished and enslaved in their own country.
As Thomas Paine said: “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” That is a timeless truth that we must accept and embrace, lest we be cursed by future generations as cowards who sold them into slavery for the sake of our own fleeting comfort.  As Paine also said, “those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.”
It is vital that the Western States stand up now for the rights of their people and in defense of their state sovereignty.   As Thomas Jefferson and James Madison taught us in 1798, in the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, when the federal government violates the Constitution by claiming powers never granted, it is the duty of the states – all three branches of the state, and at every level, from the Governor down to the local dog catcher – to nullify and interpose to protect the rights of the people and to defend the dual-sovereignty design of this Republic.
In contrast to Sheriff Gillespie, who is truly AWOL in his failure to defend the people of his county, there have been Nevada Sheriffs who take their oaths seriously, such as the legendary Sheriff Jones of Eureka County, Nevada and Nye County Sheriff Tony De Meo, who successfully defended rancher Wayne Hage against BLM abuse.
We wouldn’t even be in this confrontation at the Bundy Ranch if Gillespie took his oath seriously, but even without him, it is time to get it done, and with Nevada State Assemblywoman Fiore and her brave coalition of Nevada legislators leading the way, and joined by a growing coalition of staunch constitutionalist public servants from many states, we will defend the West.
We therefore call on all liberty-loving Americans who can possibly make it to Bunkerville, Nevada to join us in this vigil, NOW, in direct support of oath-keeping Western lawmakers and lawmen as they stand guard over the rights of the people and begin to push back against federal abuse.  Come take a meaningful stand, in a real fight where it counts the most – in our states.  This is far, far more important than any trip to Washington D.C. to wave signs and yell at a deaf and blind Congress, White House, or Supreme Court.  This is where the real battle is, and where you belong.  This is where you can make a real difference, and begin the restoration of the Republic, from the bottom up.
And we call on all who cannot be there in person to be there in spirit, and to hold a prayer vigil for the duration of this struggle, asking that the Lord grant us wisdom, courage, humility, and His protection while we take this stand for our children’s future.  Truly, “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17
We humbly endeavor, to the utmost extent of our power, to follow in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers when, in their time of great trial, they proclaimed “and for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”
Michele Fiore, Nevada State Assemblywoman, District 4, on behalf of a growing coalition of Nevada State legislators
Matt Shea, Washington State 4th District State Representative, on behalf of a growing delegation of Western state legislators.
Sheriff Richard Mack (Retired), for the CSPOA (as well as a member of the Board of Directors of Oath Keepers), on behalf of a delegation of current serving Sheriffs
Stewart Rhodes, Founder and President of Oath Keepers on behalf of the Board of Directors of Oath Keepers and 40,000 Oath Keepers members
Michele@votefiore.com
matt@voteshea.com
sheriffmack@hotmail.com
contact@oathkeepers.org

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:10:03 PM »
it seems that trespassing cattle interfear with fed plans to use the desert for solar energy projects. doesnt look like the turtle could live there neither. and now.. the willow fly catcher, (its a small bird?) is being tossed out as even more reason to stop this farmer (the last farmer in the county) all the rest of the farmers were over regulated out..

for this?

http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2014/04/11/534832c916605.jpg
[/t]
[/t]

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 03:53:45 PM »
county commissioner has harsh words for supporters.

County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters “Better Have Funeral Plans”
Clark County Commissioner Tom Collins fears the dispute at Cliven Bundy’s ranch that has drawn protesters from across state lines might turn violent.

So when Collins talked this week with a county commissioner in Utah who said others are coming so Southern Nevada to support the Bundys, he did what he usually does: He spoke his opinion without mincing words or worrying if he offended someone.

Those comments are now making the rounds on social media and have attracted criticism from people ranging from Utah ranchers to his colleagues on the County Commission.

It started when Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner, called Collins about the Bureau of Land Management roundup of Bundy’s cattle in the Gold Butte area, about 80 miles east of Las Vegas. The cattle are being seized after Bundy failed to pay grazing fees over 20 years. When the conversation ended, Bushman posted on Facebook that Collins said Utahns are “inbred b@$&#$%s” and if they come to Clark County to support Bundy they “better have funeral plans.”

Collins also told Bushman that they should mind their “own (expletive) business.”

“Now that’s some classy leadership for you,” Bushman wrote in his post.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/water...dy-roundup

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
curiouser and curiouser
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 07:41:20 PM »
now i can understand the owner not wanting hot heads and crack pots, but...
......a dress code?  get real bud. theres very few days that I aint wearing some kinda camo.. its just the color I like.. sorta like some folks like denim.

I,m old enuf to pic out my own clothes.

Per Ammon Bundy, here are some rules:
First, NO MILITARY CAMMO. This is a protest by rural Americans. Dress accordingly. (from me: Oath Keepers can wear Oath Keepers polos if you have them, or OK T shirts, but please no cammo. Let’s respect the Bundy family request).

No open carry of rifles. Any rifles people may have with them need to stay in the vehicles. When you arrive at the protest rally point, ask for Ammon Bundy, Cliven Bundy’s son, to check in. If he is not there, he will have designated another family rep for you to check in with. DO NOT go past that first rally point/protest site with the flags that the family has set up on private land. Beyond that is the road to their ranch, and no one is to drive to the ranch without express permission and escort by Cliven Bundy or his sons. Please respect their need for security and privacy.
No volunteer is to give any media interviews. Refer all media first and foremost to the Bundy family members present, in particular Cliven Bundy, Ammon, or one of the other sons. And/or refer them to one of the current serving Nevada State legislators who will be there, such as Michele Fiore (she is gathering a coalition of Nevada representatives), or one of the current serving Sheriff’s who will be coming. We are there to support them, and let them handle the media.
If any media ask to interview Oath Keepers, please refer them to me, but I will likely just refer them to the family until we do a press conference once Sheriff Mack arrives – and even then, the focus will be on the coalition of current serving Western State Legislators and Sheriffs that we are helping to gather. They and the family will be the main effort, and we are there as support.
BRING CAMERAS. Film everything. The more cameras, the better.
Bring relevant signs about honoring the oath, respecting property rights and free speech rights. We are there to stand up for rural Americans who are under attack and to pressure the Governor and the Clark County Sheriff to do their duty.
Ammon said volunteers can camp on private property that is on the side of the road at the main protest site the family has set up (the first gathering place you will come to with signs and flags once you get off I-15 at exit 112 and go about two miles). Again, please ask the family members present where to park and where to camp if you want to camp.
Stewart

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
BLM fingers reaching again
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 07:55:37 PM »
words twisted to mean whatever the speaker wants them to mean..

Red River Rumble? BLM Wants to Seize 90,000 Acres of Texas Ranchers’ Land               Posted by Faye Higbee                               / April 10, 2014red riverThe Red River is the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma…or is it?Byers, Texas along the Red River — The BLM stole 140 acres of the Tommy Henderson ranch thirty  years ago. They took his land and paid him absolutely nothing. He sued and lost. Now  the BLM is using that court case as precedent to do it again. The problem is, the land they want to seize is property that  ranchers  have a deed for and have paid taxes on for over a hundred years.
The BLM claims that about 90,000 acres (116 miles along the Red River) have never belonged to Texas in the first place. They will seize the land and it will seriously change the boundaries between the two states.
Avulsion verses Accretion
[youtube http://youtu.be/4sAbiO0SThQ]
Since 1803 when the Louisiana Purchase was completed, there has been a controversy over the boundary between Oklahoma and Texas. The boundary is supposed to be the vegetation line on the south side of the Red River. But the River has moved over time. The problem is the definition of that boundary line- Oklahoma and Texas each use different semantics to define it. And the BLM is finding ways to use the disputed words to give them the ability to seize the  land.
According to the BLM, the Red River is always Accretion (gradual accumulation of sediment) to the south, and always Avulsion             (rapid formation of a new river channel) to the north.  So according to the BLM, the boundary only moves one direction, never in the direction that favors the ranchers. They are looking to re-draw the entire portion of the Red River boundary. That includes 90,000 acres of land along a 116 mile stretch of the river.<blockquote>“BLM officials believe they have a responsibility to manage land they believe is federal which includes an estimated 90,000 acres along 116 miles of the Red River. If land is found to be public, BLM officials say they have three options: leave the land open, closed, or open with limitations.” January 2014</blockquote>Public input ignored?
Land that has been in the families of ranchers is to be seized as “public lands” that would be subject to fees or blocked off entirely from rancher’s use. Or in some cases, moving the boundary line over to Oklahoma, where Texas ranchers can lose their rights to the lands that they have owned for more than a century. The BLM had open meetings back in January to “take input” from the public …but they are moving forward with their plan to seize the land anyway. There was likely never any intention of actually listening to the rancher’s stand.
The taking of property from land owners, the stealing of cattle, all of these things are apparently the modus operandi of the Bureau of Land Management. There are no tortoises involved in this incident, just land-grabbing feds who are intent to take away the property of ranchers that have owned it for hundreds of years. Will it come to armed confrontation as is occurring in Nevada? We don’t know.
Open grazing of cattle has always been a common law right in America. It is time for the American people to rise up against the theft of private lands and property by a government that is out of control. Ranchers have contact Texas  Representative Mac Thornberry for assistance. We will monitor this situation as it progresses.
Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children
  Tags: BLM, Bureau of Land Management, Byers, land dispute, Oklahoma, Red River, texas, Tommy HendersonShare this article  33 Comments
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:56:53 PM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 09:07:12 PM »
getting reports from folks at the scene and just got a call from on e of my friends from JMR who is 10 min away from bundys ranch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQ3zjJJ4YQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »
It sounds like things are coming to a head.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 11:29:13 PM »
Getting reports from contacts on Facebook who are at the scene or trying to get there. Many are being stopped searched and detained for hours. Fox news is now picking up the story of the Harry Reid connections.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 06:32:24 AM »
folks I know got there last nite and I will try to learn more today. they called the radio show last nite but they were still outside of the area. apparently BLM, et all, has swooped up all motel rooms. would be a great time to be a hotel maid with a box of pet tarantulas.  "here fluffy"

also ALL backroads, cart tracks, walking paths etc, have been blocked off, and guarded by blm. also getting reports of folks haveing their "goods" confiscated at checkpoints and hwy stops. these stops need to be recorded.

hope to get a real time report today
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:33:53 AM by zeker »

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 07:36:18 AM »
I hope that is only beginning of showing what the government is about. It is only little example of government getting total control of every aspect of our life.
Obama promised them transparent and open government. Now they see what he meant.
Henry

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
up dates
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 08:39:10 AM »
no fly zone declared over land and surrounding area.. dont want them news choppers getting any good footage.
 wonder how a civilian drone would fare out there. seems to me that one of them little drones would be the perfect thing. casually close in on the feds.. would they actually shoot at it? be interesting.. if they did, then they couldnt state that the protesters started it.

and lets not forget agent provacatuers.

gov could send in a rabble rouser to spark an incident that would give them carte blanche to bust heads. et all.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 10:45:23 AM »
The no fly zone was probably declared because they want to allow their government drones to fly to 30,00 feet.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 02:44:26 PM »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 04:47:21 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-cliven-bundy-to-meet-with-clark-co-sheriff/

yep .. watching BLM back out now and the cattle are about to be released.. the BLM had announced that anyone who would not leave, would be shot.. no one left.. BLM finally left.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
shock and awe
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 05:01:41 PM »
I am catching up. this is a, shock & awe, event.. FOR NOW.. the people have won. the millions spent on this because of a turtle.. but the turtles in the BLMs care had to be euthanized because there was not enuf dollars to  feed them.. BUT there are dollars to steal rights.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:07:28 PM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 05:11:29 PM »
this solar project ($5b) is getting too much attention , and the bullying of Harry Reids and his connections, to get it working. the only way the solar project could follow thru, was if the Bundys and their cattle, were OFF the land.

so .. this is over.. for now.. the no fly zone is still good for 30 days.. just sayin .

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 05:18:31 PM »
hilarious watching the crowd "salute" the contract cowboys and BLM thugs, leaving.. personally, i would have mooned them.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 06:41:15 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpAR28xQSQ

sara weaver speaks about her own circumstances.. will bundys be another?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 08:26:25 PM by zeker »