Author Topic: should be a prepper's anthem  (Read 4024 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: should be a prepper's anthem
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 05:25:40 PM »
I find value in all points of view ......... even ones I don't like or agree with.

page 3125 of the troll manual.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline Doersall

• Contributer
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 10:45:12 AM »
Well Zeker,

I have found something that we can both work on together.

I have been trying to unsubscribe from this forum but admin doesn't want to help.

This is not a place where any security minded person should wants to be.  With the new Lib. government and 25,000 new Muslim additions to this country coming ..........

I have voiced my position.  No others have said anything difference from you ............... maybe they all agree with you or maybe they are the moderate majority who are afraid to speak up for fear of standing out or reprisals.

So, could you help me leave?

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »
I am not a mod or admin and I really dont know enough about internet stuff anyway.. other than..

there is no security online.

perhaps others have not chimed in because they are patriotic canadians who dont want to see thier country demolished by a group of pedo worhipping, female hating, degenerate head choppers, bent on taking over the world and killing any who disagree.. :o

or perhaps they have a life. :-\

when I find a place that I dont like.. I just dont come back.

but thats just me

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 12:34:27 PM »
I'm not an administrator so I can't offer advice about account issues.
This site is a preppers forum.  I have never read a posting on this site that has encouraged the reader to violence, or to gather together in any unlawful manner.
Current events will lead us to discuss refugees and immigration.   The religious and/or cultural background of 25,000 new "Canadians" is certainly worthy of discussion.   The activities of similar refugees in other parts of the world is entirely relevant.  The impact of their presence to the host countries is entirely relevant. 
Not everyone will agree with what they read, but there is room for disagreement, particularly based in fact.  Evidence can always be presented.  If, lets say for instance we can show that Islamic states themselves are progressive, or support human rights, then please show it.
If we can show evidence that enclaves of similar cultural/religious beliefs in non-Islamic countries are welcoming, inclusive, tolerant, and working toward host country assimilation, then lets see it.   What are Islamic countries that aren't currently at war doing?  Are they opening their borders with free citizenship, money, food, etc...?  Can we see evidence of that?
What about the refugees themselves?  Maybe they are just grateful for being welcomed into other country with food, shelter, money, etc...  Can we show that?
Maybe they are so happy to be free from tyranny that they will be compliant.  Can we show that?

The body of evidence that I have seen doesn't support the above, but I'm willing to be shown evidence to the contrary.

Getting back to the topic at hand, and this statement:

"This is not a place where any security minded person should want to be.  With the new Lib. government and 25000 new Muslim additions to this country coming..."

If the sound of jack boots ever ring out in Canadian streets, then we as preppers will hopefully have discussed this threat ahead of time and can be best prepared to deal with it.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Asset
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 12:42:47 PM »
Leaving is simply a matter of not posting into the forum. To modify your information go to your Profile , a tab on the left of the screen. From there you can see what your profile displays under the Profile Info  tab. Information can be changed under the Modify Profile tab. If you wished to be removed from the email list make please make that request.
Get Preppared.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
persuant to greenguys post
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 01:00:00 PM »
Refugees refusing to leave bus in 'too cold' Sweden to be removed
Fourteen people have stayed on the bus since it reached Limedsforsen three days ago, saying the village is too cold and isolated
 A man checks a map of Sweden after arriving at Malmo train station in Sweden in September; others have refused to leave a bus close to the Norwegian border due to the cold.

Thursday 29 October 2015 13.18 AEDT Last modified on Thursday 29 October 2015 13.20 AEDT

Swedish authorities were called on Wednesday to remove a group of refugees who have refused to get off a bus after being taken to a village three days ago, saying it was “too cold” and isolated.

“There are 14 people inside and around the buses who don’t want to move into the [asylum] centre,” Migration Agency spokeswoman Maria Lofgren told AFP.

The Guardian view on Sweden and immigration: breaking point

They were part of a group of 60 Syrians and Iraqis brought by bus on Sunday to Limedsforsen, close to the Norwegian border, to a village of wooden chalets where they were to stay while their asylum claims were assessed.

“The bus company has called the Swedish Enforcement Authority,” Lofgren said. The authority acts as bailiffs during evictions.

“We have asked for them to be evicted,” said the head of the Westin Buss transport company, Kenneth Johansson.

The group refusing to get off the bus have complained about being in a forest dozens of kilometres from the nearest town, and many of them have demanded to be taken to a big city, or even to Germany.

“It’s not totally in the middle of nowhere. There is a shop and buses,” Lofgren said.

The refugees were taken to Limedsforsen, close to Sweden’s border with Norway.
The Migration Agency says the country is receiving so many refugees – 10,000 a week – that structures set up to deal with them are being overwhelmed and it is beginning to erect tents to house some of the arrivals.

“With the number of arrivals continuing to increase, the accommodations we can find are further and further away from the big cities,” Lofgren said, adding that cases of people refusing their relocation sites were still rare.

Sweden, with a population of 9.8 million, expects to receive up to 190,000 asylum applications this year, putting it among the EU states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita as the continent struggles with a massive number of displaced people.

But the country’s long, dark winter, where temperatures can fall as low as -30C, is a major challenge for people moving from warmer climes.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...sweden-removed

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
as greenguy stated with our country 'welcoming' many of these folks, its good to get a handle on the types of societal problems we may face.

I do not see alot of posts about how thankful these folks are.

perhaps thats just 'good news doesnt make good news'

but when you see entire generations (france england) of these immigrants, refusing to accept or blend in to their host country, its plain to see that they dont want to.

which begs the question.

what do they want?

if actions speak louder than words,  we can assume by their actions that they want to conquer and retain their tribal customs.

many jews immigrated to canada and still adhere to their old customs..

and they should be proud of their heritage.

as should we.

the jews still celibrate hanakah proudly, but do not try to impose it anyone else.

they strive to make canada their home and to help canada become stronger.

so far, these migrants (even ones that have immigrated decades ago) do not seem to want to be part of the society they chose to enter.

In fact.. many outright plot against and undermine the very civilizations that clothed and fed them.

the civilizations that DIDNT HAVE TO accept them..

the migrants CHOSE their new country.. why??

if they feared for their lives, then why leave behind their babies and wives and family?

its not adding up.

unless there is another reason.

I go to many prepper sites and news sites aday..

This is prepper news. this could very well be what we have been prepping for.

I believe it is.

if there are those who chose to disagree with me.. I have no  problem with that at all.

at least we here, are aware of the possible threat.

so many turn a blind eye.

there is none so blind.. as he who will not see.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:21:25 PM by zeker »

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 01:55:02 PM »
Doersall one thing that is cherished in the western world and particularly in this magnificent country in which we live is freedom of speech. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and has the right to express their opinion. Everyone on this forum is free to express their view. It may not be view that others agree with and that can lead to a lively discussion. We may dispute the view and argue the point but we do not attack the poster.

The original post by Zeker was accompanied by an article from the media. Throughout  this discussion Zeker reinforced the discussion  with media clips not unsubstantiated opinion. Your choice of words to describe it was unfortunate. You have not produced anything to support your position other than it is what you believe.

Other members have stated their views too and they in some part were based on actual experience. So confronted with media "facts",  descriptions from personal experience and seemingly overwhelming opposition to your view your response is to leave the forum?

We are all preppers because we believe in self reliance in case of disaster. Part of that self reliance is networking with like minded individuals so that in the case of disaster where government resources are overwhelmed we may come together and work for the common good. So what would you do if something truly disastrous happened and you were lucky enough to be part of a surviving, thriving group when a difference of opinion arose?  Leave? Just asking.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline Doersall

• Contributer
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 01:58:42 PM »
Thanks Greenguy,

I have a feeling we could of had a good sharing of views, without rancor.  Finding solutions to any problem depends on first finding the right questions.  I don.t think you are there yet but I love reading the reasoned approach.

By the way, I don't either.  I am at the moment just trying to figure out how to survive the insanity.

Thank you Admin for the instructions.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
admin
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
we are blessed on this forum with an admin who is not really the mean spirited SOB that everyone thinks he is.. >:D

ok.. not always..

ok.. always..

but we just 'up' his meds, and he calms down.. a little.

sometimes  :))

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
coming and going
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2015, 02:21:13 PM »
I have joined.. and left.. many forums.

when I join a new forum, I generally read past posts and watch the general flow of the place before I feel confident to jump in.

hell.

one forum I am a memeber of and have been for several yrs, everytime I post something it gets jumped on by admin.

usually because I have committed some faux pa,  that I had no idea I was doing.

its a very regulated forum and theres no end to folks who point out ANY inadequacies.

I rarely post there but its the first place I goto every day.. and many times aday.

folks from all over the world and many points of veiw. military and civilian,

and YES.. they do jump on each other too .. and some folks get time out or dismissed completely.

altho that can be intimidating, its also good to know the BS isnt tolerated.

there are many forums, each with a different slant.

but most.. deep down.. are there to share experiences and ideas and offer a 'heads up' to otherwise unsuspecting members. and help us prep for unexpected circumstances.

case in point.. a poster mentioned seeing alot of military aircraft in their locale..

another poster, with connections within military circles, stated it was a yrly training excercise.

its the 'out of nowhere' excercises that we all watch for.

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2015, 04:08:36 PM »
I still have contact with my family in my old country (Slovakia)  and they just told me that Slovakia on the beginning took over
one thousand" refugees" gave them all apartments and jobs , but now they are all leaving for Finland or Sweden because thy are saying they were expecting everything free and they don't  have to work.
So Canada better be ready next year to take care of 25000 of them. i hope our new government will allow them to even cover their faces when they pick up welfare checks.
I can hardly wait to share my prep.food with them.
henry

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »
I hear ya henry..

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2015, 04:39:21 PM »
If they play their cards right, they won't have to work. 
Read this and weep mofo's.
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2008/02/08/4834833-sun.html?fb_action_ids=10153510338710339

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
sickening
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2015, 04:50:36 PM »
rob ford says it for me.

how can one man put up with more than one wife?

sounds suicidal

my wife lives in the states and me here.

we get along very well.. as long as there is an armed border between us.

I,ll never forget old whats-er-name