Author Topic: new treat  (Read 1401 times)

Offline grizly1

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • old New Member
new treat
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
Here's a new one
Enterovirus68
The Midwest getting hit with new disease
I guess 30 plus cases a day
U can't teach greatness and definitely can't fix stupid

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: new treat
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:14:44 PM »
I got the cashgo virus. as soon as I get any cash.. it goes thru me like lightening and then the next person gets it.. quite vigorously.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
enterovirus
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:25:39 PM »
CDC official: Virus hitting Midwest could be 'tip of iceberg'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YA THINK!!!Now 15 states   A respiratory virus is sending hundreds of children to hospitals in Missouri and possibly throughout the Midwest and beyond, officials say.

The unusually high number of hospitalizations reported now could be "just the tip of the iceberg in terms of severe cases," said Mark Pallansch, a virologist and director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Viral Diseases.

"We're in the middle of looking into this," he told CNN on Sunday. "We don't have all the answers yet."

Ten states have contacted the CDC for assistance in investigating clusters of enterovirus -- Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.

Enteroviruses, which bring on symptoms like a very intense cold, aren't unusual. They're actually common. When you have a bad summer cold, often what you have is an enterovirus, he said. The season often hits its peak in September.

The unusual situation now is that there have been so many hospitalizations.

[link to www.cnn.com]

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
enterovirus symptoms
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 04:29:15 PM »
Symptoms List

Symptoms Commonly Seen for Persistent NonPolio Enteroviral Infections
Listed here are common symptoms of persistent non-polio enteroviral infection. This list is from observations made by Dr. John Chia in his Infectious Disease Medical Practice in Torrence, CA.

Respiratory and/or gastrointestinal symptoms or just flu-like symptoms (fevers, body ache, headache etc.). Few virus infections present with both respiratory and GI symptoms.
Upper respiratory tract symptoms such as runny and stuffy nose, sinus congestion and pain, sore throat, ear pain, difficulty in swallowing, loss of smell or taste.
Upper and lower gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, indigestion, reflux, abdominal bloating, upper and lower abdominal pain, cramps, constipation alternating with diarrhea.
Sudden weight loss due to significant stomach problem or decreased caloric intake, or weight gain due to inactivity.
Numbness in the limbs, muscle twitching and spasms. Some experience facial tingling and numbness.
Many types of headaches.
Bone, muscle, and/or joint pain. Foot pain is quite common.
Chest pain, palpitations and tightness
Cough, shortness of breath, wheezing
Low blood pressure
Heart arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) or tachycardia (rapid heartbeat)

[link to www.enterovirusfoundation.org]

many more
Intermittent low grade fever, chills and night sweats.
Reproductive irregularities and pain.
Prostate issues and pelvic pain.
Blurred vision.
Herpangina (blisters or ulcers over the roof of the mouth). Ulcers may form in the mouth, throat and for females the vaginal/cervix area.
Recurring yeast or bacterial infections due to a weak terovirusfoundation.org/symptoms.shtml

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 04:32:23 PM »
this wouldnt be coinciding with the rapid influx of unmonitored 'work ready' vacationers from the southern hemisphere? would it?

Offline grizly1

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • old New Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 06:06:12 PM »
Na all good
U can't teach greatness and definitely can't fix stupid