Author Topic: eye-opening site with pics  (Read 1031 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
description from another site
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
"quote" The husband was in Africa several years ago during a minor Ebola outbreak. He had personal experience with Ebola. He “treated” patients who died. He related the experience and it was a Twilight Zone moment. His only criticism was I have failed to capture the raw panic that griped the medical community. They had never seen anything that turned bodies in to infectious goo.

He showed me some photographs of people who died from Ebola. And the simple description, “they dissolved into puddles of goo” does not capture the reality. I saw a sequence of photographs of a woman who had cleaned her dead brothers body for burial. It was a given she would contract Ebola. She had numerous small cuts in both hands and the brother was an index (patient zero) case for that outbreak. The photos showed her healthy for 5 days, and then she rapidly declined. On day 6 her vibrant facial expression vanished, her face turned into a blank mask and as the day progressed she developed a small rash. The next day (7) she had a whole body rash. On day 7 she became bedridden and had blood leaking from her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, rectum, vagina, nipples. She got worse with every passing hour. The rash had turned to lesions. The lesions started leaking blood. She crashed on day 7, hour ~14. By that time her body had basically disintegrated. He offered to let me see a HD video they made, but I really wish I hadn’t seen those photos. I passed on the video. As it is I need some mind floss to scrub those images.

Believe me if (when) Ebola starts knocking people down on the streets, the government will not be able to keep it quite. People are too connected, and people talk. The EMS people who handle the first cases will be beyond freaked out. They will tell friends and family and they in turn will tell others. They may be able to hush the first one or two cases up, but word will leak..
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most