Author Topic: US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research  (Read 1087 times)

Offline iamusul

• VIP
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/exclusive-controversial-us-scientist-creates-deadly-new-flu-strain-for-pandemic-research-9577088.html

Exclusive: Controversial US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research

[size=15px !important]A controversial scientist who carried out provocative research on making influenza viruses more infectious has completed his most dangerous experiment to date by deliberately creating a pandemic strain of flu that can evade the human immune system.[/size][size=15px !important]Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison has genetically manipulated the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralising antibodies, effectively making the human population defenceless against its reemergence.[/size][size=15px !important]Most of the world today has developed some level of immunity to the 2009 pandemic flu virus, which means that it can now be treated as less dangerous “seasonal flu”. However, The Independentunderstands that Professor Kawaoka intentionally set out to see if it was possible to convert it to a pre-pandemic state in order to analyse the genetic changes involved.[/size][size=15px !important]The study is not published, however some scientists who are aware of it are horrified that Dr Kawaoka was allowed to deliberately remove the only defence against a strain of flu virus that has already demonstrated its ability to create a deadly pandemic that killed as many as 500,000 people in the first year of its emergence[/size][size=15px !important]MORE AT LINK ABOVE (CAN YOU SAY AGENDA 21???)[/size]

Offline kelee877

• Dignitary
  • Bugged out already
Re: US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 07:46:01 AM »
Lets make a list of all the pandemic virus' they have created in the name of making better vaccines(lie,lie,lie)

They dug the 1918 pandemic virus out the ground and created a new deadly virus from it

Scientists in US and Australia created a deadly H5N1 virus

and now they have created a deadly H1N1 virus

I am still of the belief if the economies of the world start to go down the toilet. then they will have all of these deadly virus' they can release on the world, keep the masses under control...uggg I pray I am not right,but my spidey senses have been warning me for years to get ready for a major pandemic.

Ruining the economy of a country is one thing,but to let lose a deadly virus is another

Of all the advice I can give with this knowledge is get in your extra precaution items for a pandemic, they don't cost much and are easy to store..remember a ounce of cure is worth a pound of prevention

http://prepareforfuture2.forumotion.com/

In loving memory of my son Chris April 12 1985-June 19 2007