Author Topic: HUNTER BAGS 500 LB WILD BOAR AFTER 1 MONTH HUNT. MUST SEE PICTURE AT LINK  (Read 955 times)

Offline iamusul

• VIP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579461/It-took-entire-pick-truck-Hunter-shoots-500lb-wild-boast-month-long-pursuit-family-set-live-high-hog-year.html

SORRY ABOUT THIS FORMATTING, I HAVEN'T FIGURED  THIS BOARD OUT TOTALLY

This not-so-little piggy went in my freezer! Hunter can feed his family for a YEAR after shooting huge 500lb hog dead following month-long game of cat-and-mouse[size=0px][/size]Veteran hunter Jett Webb, of Conetoe, North Carolina, bagged the beast last month using his .308 caliber rifle after baiting it for over a month[size=0px]
[/size][/font][/size]
  • [size=0px]It took the entire back of a pick-up truck to transport it and was weighed  using scales normally used for tobacco bales[size=0px][/b][/size][/font][/size]
  • [size=0px]Webb has had it turned into enough sausages, pork chops and tenderloin to feed his family for a year[size=0px][/b][/size][/font][/size]

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
WOW!!!
That thing is a big as a bear!  I'd wet myself if that thing ever came out of the bush at me.
Good catch.

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
wowsers :o :))

thank for sharing!!!
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt

Offline Malark21

• VIP
  • Risk Management, Occupation & Lifestyle
Mmmmm.... Bacon.....
You do not draw your sword to fight the darkness, you light a candle...

Offline iamusul

• VIP
If you do a search of the term "Hogzilla " I think you will see one somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 or 1100 pounds out of Texas.
They are overrun with them, even in the cities. Home gardens, landscaping and small pets are all fair game when they are
on the prowl.