Author Topic: GetKnotted  (Read 2882 times)

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
GetKnotted
« on: October 16, 2014, 01:10:05 PM »
Howdy Folks !

GetKnotted is a new Advertiser Sponsor here on our lovely and caring Network (forum).

Please follow the link to see their Website, know that they also have a Facebook page and YouTube Channels.
The most important thing to know about them though is they are nice people, with great customer service and products.
I did a recent transaction in which I asked them to create a new Product Line, a special survival bracelets the 1st is the CanAmPreppers model and the 2nd is the CanAm Pro Prepper model ! (info to be posted and shown soon)

Since I had met with Eddie (Mr. GetKnotted and one of the WildernessTwins) and spoke with Mrs. GetKnotted I thought their customer service would be on a 8.5-9 out of 10.
Well, after the full transaction and producing the good I think they would get an 11-12 out of 10 !!!

so email is here
website is here
YouTube info to follow soon

Like I said an 11-12 out of 10 for customer service and they are just some very nice folks to boot, so please welcome them to our Network,
Cheers ~ wild_E

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: GetKnotted
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »
I can attest to great product and great service, great price... and... they got a sense of humor.   .. tops in my books.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline Jensen

• Contributer
Re: GetKnotted
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:00:55 PM »
They have booked a booth at The Survival Expo and they have been awesome to deal with. Their stuff looks good and it is a family run Canadian business. What is not to like :).

Make sure you stop by their booth and say hello and meet them.