Author Topic: immigrant gratitude and a$$ kissing by local gov  (Read 1076 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
immigrant gratitude and a$$ kissing by local gov
« on: September 22, 2015, 02:18:51 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189249/Jobless-refugee-mother-seven-family-trashed-1-25million-Victorian-townhouse-given-ANOTHER-free-home.html

they give her and her bunch, a free expensive home to live in.. what do they do?

trash it and terrorise the neighbourhood.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
Re: immigrant gratitude and a$$ kissing by local gov
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 12:38:32 AM »
In the Liberal mentality it isn't their fault. It is somehow ours because we are white and privileged. We are supposed to keep taking this crap yet be happy to continue to fund it no matter the cost to us economically, spiritually, culturally or in any other way. Thank GOD for the Left.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »
Hard not to let your blood boil when you see cases like this. They are certainly not the norm but the fact that these ungrateful vermin do not suffer any consequences is abhorrent. It's also hard not to let you blood boil when you see that incidents like this we allowed to happen in the first place buy supposedly intelligent PTB. I am sure that all those who died in the many wars over the years to protect democracy and freedom would not recognize this as the type of freedom they were defending.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 12:20:34 PM »
cpl days ago i noticed post on our local facebook buy/sell. the person was looking for a free vaccuum for the refugee family that the anglican church is sponsoring.

I asked if the church was sponsoring this family till they could become contributing members of society, or just paying pl;ane fare and showing them how to sign up for welfare and free everything.

color me shocked when I was accused of denying a family a chance at a better life.

"how can you ask such a question?" was one response.

I promptly pointed out the problems in germany and denmark and sweden.

when my wife came here from USA I had to sign papers that stated, I as her sponsor,  would be liable for ANY social services benefits she would recieve for 5 yrs.

I,m not sure what sponsor means anymore.

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 02:26:48 PM »
Saudi Arabia has it right.  You can go there to WORK.  You can not expect to EVER become a citizen.  You CAN be deported at any time. 
I guess that's why the refugees aren't fighting to get there.  Too many European countries offering rich, free rewards for just showing up.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 03:03:03 PM »
saudi has 100,000 air conditioned tents that are set up and only used for a cpl weeks of 'raj?haj?' (holiday? pilgrimage?)
when asked why they dont take any refugees, the response was "they dont fit in well here"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:11:43 PM by zeker »

Offline Ranger2015

• Contributer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 06:33:42 PM »
When all of our Veterans are taken care of, the willing to work have jobs and the people with mental health issues are not sluft onto the streets, Then and only then should we entertain an idea of letting in "refugees" that are so foreign to our way of life. Every country that has accept extremist religious groups, has had riots. I dont need the worry that a girl or women is going to be physically attack for the way they dress, or for having a beer in front of my place. True refugees maybe, economic imagrants sometimes, but, don't impose your laws onto our way of life.
We Prep to Live, Not just to Survive.