Author Topic: 2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine - Calgary & Area  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine - Calgary & Area
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »
All,

It is just about show& shine season again. Mark  your calendars -- Saturday, 16 July 2016, from 1000hrs - 1400hrs.

Again this year, we will be hosted by Briden Solutions at their facility just West of Calgary, off of Highway #1 TCH.
Briden Solutions Warehouse, 127 Commercial Drive, Bay #102 (Springbank Commercial Park), Calgary AB T3Z 2A7.

I will post the poster later today.

I, gc_mountainman, will be there and I will have my BOV setup and a limited number of copies of The G.O.O.D. Plan - Get Out Of Dodgewill be available for purchase and a couple copies will be available to be won!!

Please RSVP by July 10 to: prepmeet@bridensolutions.ca with the number attending so we can prepare food

Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

Mountainman.

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
Re: 2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine - Calgary & Area
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 09:51:46 PM »
Well YOU MISSED IT!!!!

The 2016 Bring Out Your BOV Show & Shine is now history.......so, if you were not here today, yes, you missed it.

We had an excellent crowd in attendance, preesntations went well......even for a scaredy cat like me. The number of BOV's in attendance were lower than prior years.....but, the crowd was impressed with the ones that were there. I did hear a few folks say they are still working on their BOV and are hoping to have it out next year.

I hope to post a copy of the power-point in the near future on both my Blogs. Check in often.

Have a good Summer, All!!

MM.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 12:02:30 AM »
Hey MM. So glad your Show and Shine went well. Do you have pics and or info you can post on some of the vehicles? I'll bet there are lots of good ideas.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:22:38 AM »
JAB,

The event was well attended by visitors but there were only 3 vehicles. I did not get time to take any pics. The pics that were  taken for me show mainly the crowds. :-(

Maybe one of those who attended have some pics?? Anyone??

MM.

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 09:51:07 PM »
All,

Visit either of my Blogs for the notes from the "Stay or Go-Go Presentation". You missed a great event folks.

MM