Author Topic: New state of crazy.  (Read 849 times)

Gravlore

New state of crazy.
« on: November 07, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
The BOC Mr.Poloz is a... well I will leave the exploits out and give you the highlights and a link.

http://www.bnn.ca/News/2014/11/4/Basement-Kids-Should-Take-Unpaid-Work-Canadas-Poloz-Says.aspx

Adult children stuck in their parents’ basements because they can’t find adequate employment should take unpaid work to bolster resumes as they wait for the recovery to take hold, Poloz said yesterday in Toronto.

“I bet almost everyone in this room knows at least one family with adult children living in the basement,” Poloz said in his speech. “I’m pretty sure these kids have not taken early retirement.”

Thats right, since no work on your resume looks bad you should work for free like some kind of low life serf douche. I lost the rest of my hair just reading this drivel.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: New state of crazy.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 05:50:06 AM »
and taking a job for free.. only bolsters the employers position that they will never need to pay for that position.why even budget for that position?

yrs ago there were jobs in algonquin park whereby, they hired folks to cruise around the canoe routes and campsites to advise campers on how to best enjoy the park while not  putting themselves in harms way or damage the park.

then... somewhere along the line, folks volunteered for these positions.. free food.. time spent outdoors.. interacting on your own schedule.

the jobs are now unpaid

(its been many yrs since I have had interaction with these 'volunteers', but I,m sure the program is still ongoing)

why pay for something that you can get for free.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most