Author Topic: no more silver eagles  (Read 832 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
no more silver eagles
« on: November 06, 2014, 05:26:20 AM »
U.S. Mint is out of SAE's and zero Production      <blockquote> note: I just got call from my supplier a couple hours ago about the mint ceasing production.....SAE's WILL dry up fast.  Get what you can when you can.

1:45 pm*Breaking Alert: US Mint SOLD OUT of Silver Eagles! 2 Million Coin Surplus Sold in Under 2 Hours! - See more at: http://thedailycoin.org/?p=10781#sthash.pYfhRX1x.dpuf

The US Mint has just issued an alert to Primary Dealers across the US that Silver Eagle inventories, which according to the Mint began today at over 2 million ounces, are now SOLD OUT as of 12:30pm EST. The Mint has reportedly sold through over 2 million ounces in less than 2 hours! It appears that the $15.50 level was the line that broke the camelís back regarding physical inventories, as physical demand has simply EXPLODED on this morningís futures dip below $15.20. 1:45pm EST Update: At approximately 1pm EST, one of the largest Primary Dealers in the US issued a notice to all purchasers that premiums for ANY PREVIOUSLY PLACED PURCHASES FOR SILVER EAGLES ARE NO LONGER VALID! Premiums are spiking across the industry.

STORY CONTINUES AT SOURCE: http://thedailycoin.org/?p=10781#sthash.pYfhRX1x.dpbs</blockquote>
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline iamusul

• VIP
Re: no more silver eagles
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
Great Website, and links.
The articles and wealth of knowledge at the linked site restore alot of links and
news sites in regard to PM's and social and political realities.
I had my Favorites list erased ( through my own error) and this one website
will restore alot of those places, and all in one place.
A transcript  of Alan Greenspans remarks at a recent CFR meting was very informative
regarding PM's and and the safe haven during National or personal crisis.
Thanks Zeker