Author Topic: unconfirmed reports  (Read 1172 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
unconfirmed reports
« on: September 06, 2014, 06:16:40 PM »
SecurityURGENT: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi allegedly killed by US airstrikes               September 6, 2014 by Abdelhak MamounNo CommentsKKKKKKKKKKK URGENT: ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi allegedly killed by US airstrikesUnverified photo of allegedly deceased ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.(IraqiNews.com) Thousands of social media users are distributing an unverified photo which claims to show the body of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi after he was purportedly killed by US air strikes after three senior members of ISIS, including an aide to al-Baghdadi were also killed by US air strikes. The death of the three senior members and aide to al-Baghdadi were confirmed by a senior Iraqi security official when interviewed by NBC News on Thursday.The strike on the ISIS stronghold of Mosul killed Abu Hajar Al-Sufi, an aide to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as well as an explosives operative and the military leader of nearby Tal Afar, the source said on condition of anonymity. Al Arabiya cited the Iraqi Defense Ministry saying Baghdadi’s aide had been killed.Pentagon Spokesman Col. Steve Warren could not confirm the deaths and said ISIS leaders had not been targeted. But he added that if ISIS leaders were embedded “inside troop formations they are likely to be killed.” The U.S. has been carrying out airstrikes across north Iraq after the brutal terrorists of ISIS gained ground in a murderous sweep in June.A number of news outlets and websites have published the unverified photo and news about the death of al-Baghdadi by US airstrikes. IraqiNews.com has been unable to verify the photo and claim that al-Baghdadi was killed.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline WildernessTwin

• Pro Preppers
  • Contributer
Re: unconfirmed reports
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 02:15:02 AM »
We can but hope that this report is correct.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »
Sadly if it is true or not for every one of these scum that are killed there are 10 more in line waiting to replace them. I really have no idea what the solution to this problem is other than to begin treating it like the disease it is and close our borders to immigrants that espouse these ideals. Quarantine, isolation and eradication seems to be the only solution.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »
With regard to the report I agree with Jab cutting the head off a snake is not a permanent solution when you are dealing with and ideology. A new head soon grows back.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/