Author Topic: nuther drill? what could go wrong?  (Read 954 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
nuther drill? what could go wrong?
« on: August 16, 2014, 07:04:07 AM »
link to wishtv.com]

--- GREENWOOD, Ind. (WISH) – "More than 500 law officers will be at Greenwood Park Mall this Sunday for a drill.

The FBI planned the drill, which will simulate a terrorist attack at the mall [...] to see how coordinated the response would be between agencies.

Officials said some parts of the mall will be closed to the pub..."

[link to fox59.com]

"The FBI is holding a training exercise that simulates a terrorist attack. Several central Indiana police and fire departments are participating in the drill. If you’re out shopping Sunday, you’ll probably notice a large police and fire presence for what’s called the “Complex Mall Attack” initiative.

The Greenwood operation, known as “INDYMALLEX,” is the capstone exercise of a series of similar drills across the country. The FBI said it’s larger and more complex than the earlier exercises.

Authorities want area residents to know the operation is taking place so they don’t think something is wrong Sunday night."

[link to www.1stheadlines.com]
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: nuther drill? what could go wrong?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 07:15:25 AM »
didnt dr jim garrow just announce cpl weeks ago, that shopping mall attcks are coming?

Dr. Jim Garrow: Terrorists to Attack Shopping Malls   He starts out with:
"I have avoided sharing certain information because I took an oath and will not break that oath. I am skating on the edge today because of information that I would be derelict in my duty if I did  not share it. Islamists currently in the country, aided by those who have recently arrived via the southern sieve we call a border and those who boldly came on aircraft in a variety of disguises have a purpose in their criminality. Be warned, this is not for the faint..."

link to www.thedailydigest.org seems the gov disses dr garrow, and then prepares for the scenario. me thinks they BOTH know whats coming.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:17:02 AM by zeker »
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most