Author Topic: Further down the rabbit hole.  (Read 770 times)

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
Further down the rabbit hole.
« on: August 12, 2014, 09:53:18 AM »
Although we do not hear so much in the mainstream news these days the economic conditions are not getting any better. While there are so many distractions for them to cover, multiple wars, multiple insurgencies, airplane disappearances and airplane crashes the US economic situation only gets worse. The US debt is now over 17.6 trillion and nobody has any idea how to solve it. While in the short term things can continue as "usual" by just ignoring it and letting it grow at some time they  (we) are going to have to pay the piper.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: Further down the rabbit hole.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »
it seems the 'small' wars arent doing the job.. maybe a 'big' one will pull us out. >:(
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline Greenguy

• Campfire Member
  • Dignitary
  • Mr. Patches
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 08:53:51 AM »
Keep an eye on the development of the BRICS group and the implementation of the BRICS Development Bank (look at the Wikipedia description for a quick rundown).
All of the "news of the day" is really just a smoke screen for what really scares the PTB.  For the first time, we're seeing the rise of an alternate "world bank" that is not controlled by western interests.
Now if that's not a reason for the Bilderberg controlled IMF group to go to war then I don't know what is.
Moreover, this new international bank does not rely on the good old USA green back.
Again, another reason to go to war. 

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 08:56:37 AM »
and backed by REAL collatteral..GOLD/SILVER.

sadly.. gold and silver will probably take a dump b4 it explodes. silver is already astonishingly low.. and me with no extra to get more.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Gravlore

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 01:33:18 PM »
In order to stay prosperous (and world reserve currency) under such debt the USA must take on more debt that is owned by foreigners. I know it makes no sense but its no different than if you owe the bank $10,000 they own you, but if you owe the bank $10,000,000,000 you own them. The USA owes many nations money but those nations do not want that money to become 0 so they service more debt to America. Eventually all currencies fall to 0 but it is bad politics to be the one in charge when that happens. The debt will continue to pile on until people trade in something other than the USD. A heavy military and debt keep America relevant. Other than that what do they have to offer that isnt in silicone valley?