Author Topic: New World Order  (Read 2283 times)

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
New World Order
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:27:05 PM »
Take 3 hours and educate yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLmbyA6GC3A
If you have no sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look on without doing anything.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
Re: New World Order
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:12:29 PM »
Governments around the world increase their seizure of personal information from internet giants like Google:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57612322-83/google-were-bombarded-by-govt-requests-on-user-data/?tag=nl.e757&s_cid=e757&ttag=e757&ftag=CAD2e9d5b9
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 02:14:02 PM »
NWO is coming, no doubt in this mind.

...glad we have eachother ...
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
    • YouTube Channel Prepper Madness
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
That sounds like a variation of the lyrics to "i got you babe" by sonny and cher....LMAO
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 12:16:28 AM »
Was it the line "I got you to hold me tight "? :)

or the line "I got you, I won't let go"? :(
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 08:29:42 AM »
New world order is long term project. What is worse is the new world mess we are in.
henry

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 09:03:33 AM »
New world order is long term project. What is worse is the new world mess we are in.
henry
true enough henry

however we are in the middle of their plans coming to fruition as we speak

Global financial control ... check
global police state ... just about complete
abolishment of private property ... getting there...UN agenda,s and secretive treatise
Abolishment of individual rights and freedoms...ignoring our constitution

Could type forever, the point is that we are indeed at a tipping point, and if we don't do something about it soon we"ll all end up in the grave or a detention camp.

food for thought write letters to the editor of your local paper,run for election in municipal ridings, lead by example, show that you are pissed off and make them (our elected officials) accountable for their actions, start petitions, sign petitions, just grab some balls and do something. We can whine and moan all we want to, ifyou take no positive action, then ...well it's our own damn fault that this sort of thing happens.
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
henry
true enough henry

however we are in the middle of their plans coming to fruition as we speak

Global financial control ... check
global police state ... just about complete
abolishment of private property ... getting there...UN agenda,s and secretive treatise
Abolishment of individual rights and freedoms...ignoring our constitution

Could type forever, the point is that we are indeed at a tipping point, and if we don't do something about it soon we"ll all end up in the grave or a detention camp.

food for thought write letters to the editor of your local paper,run for election in municipal ridings, lead by example, show that you are pissed off and make them (our elected officials) accountable for their actions, start petitions, sign petitions, just grab some balls and do something. We can whine and moan all we want to, ifyou take no positive action, then ...well it's our own damn fault that this sort of thing happens.

This is our fault for not standing up for sure.  Inaction is the reason we are in this boat, but from my experience, every time I stick my fist in the face of "the man" I paid a heavy price and no change happens and realize it needs to be a group effort.  This is why I have tried to rally people electronically... sadly I have been unable to reach anyone and just get shot down every time.  I tried to organize a legal gun rally to raise awareness and support he confiscations in High River on another site and was met with outrage for the most part. 
Letters could be written and emails sent but I don't have the ability to express myself without having the RCMP at my door the next day looking for the terrorist.  The squeaky wheel no longer gets the grease... it gets replaced with a new wheel if not replaced by an entirely new wagon.

The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look on without doing anything.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 12:14:08 PM »
The 'people' have no interest in anything that doesn't affect them directly. For the most part our parents and grandparents generations were the last to have a general sense of social responsibility and loyalty to an ideal, belief system or country. I believe things began when it became possible or even desirable to develop personal idealism.. the pursuit of the self and the focus on "me". The PTB have profited greatly by teaching this and rewarding it in the short term. As well it provides a ready made division between individuals and weakens the glue of society. The attitude where the individual can do what you want so long as it is within the law stops the homogenization of groups and loyalty within groups. It also ends the central focus where the will and beliefs of the 'people' are one and the same GENERALLY with those of the Government. People are TAUGHT through socialization that THEY are the ultimate focus... that THEY are the reason for everything... that THEY are the most important thing in the world. This is reinforced through political correctness as a means to beat down dissenters. There is little in the way of effective means to combat this. As you say... to do so publicly and with confrontation only results in being the nail that is hammered flush...or even pulled out and replaced. Keep your own council. Share with those you trust and who trust you. Keep a low profile. There will be no mass awakening. No "eureka moment" for the vast majority of the masses. Share your beliefs certainly but if the 'ear' isn't accepting you can't make it hear. People will look out for what they believe to be their own best interests. It is wise that we do the same... quietly.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
I agree it is very important to DO SOMETHING.

Ive been frusterated as well trying to get people together, etc etc...

ive come to an understanding that one has to take into consideration everyone is in a different 'place' in their lives/prepping lives. I also have to place faith in the hope that this is all meant to be and our Creator has a 'masterplan'.

My contribution to waking people up is sharing Exposing the Truth's posts on facebook and making wake up cd's and leaving them places. Letters to the editor is an excellent idea....one reaches a lot of people. May do that one!

God bless and protect

Above all, adapt

Offline NObshere

• Our Videographers
  • Pro Preppers
  • Pro Prepper
  • Never give in to fear
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2013, 08:40:06 PM »
Careful what you say in those letters and keep it low key. No ranting, no NWO, just pose questions like would you to lose all of you hard earned savings then entrust it to large banks. then explain why. I like using the money thing it's like yelling FIRE makes people stop and pay attention. That's just an example, then make sure that you follow up with more letters on the same subject, saturate with Info and sources, use the same tactics that mainstream media uses , and make damn sure that what you write is 110% verifably correct the public likes to hold one of their own to a higher standard of truth than they do the media.
Never stop...

CanAm Videographer

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 06:54:59 PM »
Careful what you say in those letters and keep it low key. No ranting, no NWO, just pose questions like would you to lose all of you hard earned savings then entrust it to large banks. then explain why. I like using the money thing it's like yelling FIRE makes people stop and pay attention. That's just an example, then make sure that you follow up with more letters on the same subject, saturate with Info and sources, use the same tactics that mainstream media uses , and make damn sure that what you write is 110% verifably correct the public likes to hold one of their own to a higher standard of truth than they do the media.

I'd definitely mention http://canadiantimes.ca/ct2/index.php/canada/504-conservative-2013-budget-may-allow-banks-to-confiscate-customer-s-deposits

Above all, adapt

Offline M590a1

• VIP
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 09:15:05 PM »
@ 3:30 get your new electronic tattoos that will give you "superpowers", marketing them to kids who want to "piss off their parents". OMG  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3FMEf2I4zk

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »
Thank you for sharing!

This is crazy.

as a side note, I had heard about lead production being pretty much ceased in America. rom what I gather starting next month it will have to be brought from overseas.

specifically CHINA.

Above all, adapt

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 06:01:12 AM »
Thank you for sharing!

This is crazy.

as a side note, I had heard about lead production being pretty much ceased in America. From what I gather starting next month it will have to be brought from overseas.

specifically CHINA.

Yes, the last major lead mine in the U.S. has been forced to shut down by the government.  Of course, this means that those who are stockpiling ammo, had better get it soon.  2014 will probably see a marked increase in the price.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline Primus is Scrounger

• VIP
BANNED(due to vulgarity and many other issues..) also known as Scrounger

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »
It is a primary lead smelter that has been closed down. No mines have been closed nor have other lead smelting and recovery plants. In fact this will probably encourage the growth of lead recovery from recycled product. It is always easy to buy into what others may say and many of those can twist and spin things to fit their agenda. From Sierra bullets... they do NOT see this as having an impact on their production. Period.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB