Author Topic: World War 3  (Read 3329 times)

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: World War 3
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:21 AM »
no better time to wear down the masses, than winter. cold gets old real fast. especially for the unprepared
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 12:01:30 PM »
If all the supply lines were to be stopped right now, there would probably be a 45-55% die off by the next spring planting.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:05:49 PM by wild_E »

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 06:20:38 AM »
Albert Einstein once said, "I don't know how world war three will be fought, but I'm pretty sure that world war four will be fought with sticks and rocks."
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Gravlore

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 02:50:41 PM »
Perhaps people know its coming but cant really do anything about it. The whole 'we elect them' and know whats best for us thinking comes into play. If you protest anything your in trouble. If you talk smack, your a crazy. So whats the point of public displays of discontent when there is no result? Better off sucking the tv/video game teet and doing anything. Those in power simply dont give a shat what anyone thinks. Politics used to be about more than crack smoking mayors. Most young see this and say 'why get involved in such trivial politics' (since those are the politics that are presented to the masses as the days news), then continue to miss the big picture like the TPP and corporate ownership of the countries and their laws.

I think young care more about local justice and social programs than they do Geo-political issues. Also the boomers are going to hold their jobs longer and this makes it seem there is no point of advancing ones own career until the boomers are either in homes or dead.

I added things to this post because I think this is why the young simply appear not to care. They dont have a voice and are disengaged. Then again didnt our parents think the same about us?

Offline Henry

• Pro Preppers
  • VIP
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 09:08:42 AM »
Hey Gravlore I disagree with you in one point. Our parents did everything  that we have better life. Today when I talk to young kids (I do lot of charity) all I hear  '" MY STEP MOTHER OR MY STEP FATHER DO NOT LIKE ME " or " I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY FATHER IS" How do you expect the kids get involved when they hard time to survive. I met lot of kids that made me cry. Of course they think the system is the best because that is who takes care of them.
Henry

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 09:32:13 AM »
Henry I think you have a very valid point. It is hard (close to impossible) to get the stats on this for Canada but they are available For the USA from many sources and they are not in contention. Here is an example:

"According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. That is 1 out of every 3 (33%) children in America. Nearly 2 in 3 (64%) African American children live in father-absent homes. One in three (34%) Hispanic children, and 1 in 4 (25%) white children live in father-absent homes. In 1960, only 11% of children lived in father-absent homes"

See more at: http://www.fatherhood.org/media/fatherhood-statistics#sthash.6SW0Dj6Q.dpuf

These numbers are staggering and reflect the breakdown of the family unit and from my point of view society as a whole.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56:06 AM »
This is a breakdown fostered and enabled by previous governments and social engineering. One of the worst things to happen in Canada was the legal position whereby anyone 16 years of age is seen as an adult and apply and receive welfare and everything else to allow them to run the streets and have no social and in many cases no legal controls. The idea of respect for family and authority has been removed. I am not saying that all authority is good but some checks and balances have to be in place and sadly most have been removed at this level.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 10:14:16 PM »
Maybe it will start over Iran
Maybe it will start over the new no fly zone over some small islands in the seas near Japan and China, that are being claimed by China, Japan, N.Korea right now!