Author Topic: 75% of kids vaccinated in Mexico now dead or hospitalized-Depopulation test run?  (Read 945 times)

Offline iamusul

• VIP
https://www.intellihub.com/depopulation-test-run-75-of-children-who-received-vaccines-in-mexican-town-now-dead-or-hospitalized/

Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized

Offline SENMOldPrepper

• Contributer
This is absolutely frightening!

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
Vaccinations are safe for most of the people most of the time.  They help prevent many non deadly outbreaks and minimize the effects in those that get sick. They save many thousands of lives each year. However that is the upside, on the downside some people, especially children get sick as a direct result from the vaccination and some even die. Governments and the mainstream media, driven by big pharma insist they are totally safe which they clearly are not. The example of the UK experience and the government paying out $90 million to some of the 800 children from across Europe who suffered permanent brain damage after receiving the swine flu vaccine in 2009. Norway has also paid million to its victims too. In many cases it is not the live or attenuated strain of the virus that causes the reaction but the additives and the adjuvants. Adjuvants are chemicals that are added to make the vaccination more effective requiring less viral content and saving costs thus increasing profits.

Ask the parents of those 800 children now  if they would have preferred to take a chance on the swine flu vs. the real risk of permanent brain damage. To me vaccinations are like nuclear power plants.  They are all totally safe  - until they are not.

It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline iamusul

• VIP
I agree with each point you make,icrcc.
Most people who have the vaccines that are common, influenza, and pneumonia vaccine will not have any adverse reaction
to the injections.

For others, such as myself, which have ongoing issues,these vaccines are a lifesaver.
My immune system is badly compromised, leaving me dependent on Oxygen and nebulizers  to try to function every day.

There are 2 or 3 keys to avoiding infections.

The two vaccines mentioned above.

Antibacterial soap and hand washing are first. this deals with bacteria, and for me is a  must. Others are asked to refrain from the wide   
spread use of these.

Alcohol based hand cleanser several times a day. ( These cleansers disrupt the outer layers of a virus and used faithfully will keep the virus
load to a minimum.)

Avoiding touching environmental surfaces, and then any touching of eye or nose or mouth.

There is a virus compensation fund here in the USA.
The limits on payouts are set by the Government.

The vaccine manufacturers are also given immunity from lawsuits, otherwise, they would not make the vaccines in the first place.