Author Topic: The Bick Pen for Women  (Read 3198 times)

Gravlore

Re: The Bick Pen for Women
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
I just assume everyone is LGBT.

Offline tazweiss

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Old Prepper
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 02:46:32 PM »
It's all fine and well to accept different lifestyle choices.  No one likes being persecuted for the way they choose to live.  However, there can come a point at which tolerance begins to become destructive.  Several months ago, I came across a news story about a movement in the U.S. to have pedophilia declared a sexual orientation and not a criminal deviancy.  This movement has been backed by a few people of influence.  I don't remember where I found the story but I do remember my disgust. 
I've also read stories about schools allowing teachers to promote "alternative" lifestyles to kids, even going so far as encouraging and teaching children how to masturbate.  Perhaps this is acceptable to some but I would've reacted rather strongly if this had happened in my son's school. 
I apologise if my tolerance has limits.
Amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 03:12:10 PM »
It again goes back to consenting adults. It is not up to the schools to teach morals or sexuality. They MAY teach sexual facts... the reproductive cycle, diseases, etc. The rest is up to the parents. The problem I think is that parents due to laziness or simple avoidance have given up this responsibility. The reference to those 'people of influence' who promote pedophilia are probably trying to cover their own deviancies. It MAY be a disease by some twisted logic. Regardless, the cost to society of letting it fester is too great to be accepted. ANYTHING that preys upon others; regardless of person or condition is wrong and should be criminal. Anything that seeks 'prey' is by definition a predator and needs to be eradicated. No tolerance.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »
when perversion and deviant behaviour become "acceptable" those who arent of that persuasion, get labeled, haters.. so be it.
the word gay, used to mean one thing, but now , totally different,
negroes are called BLACK.. they aint black.. brown and shades thereof.

everything gets "spin" put on it..

illegal alien, is an undocumented worker, not the criminal invader, which it is. and should be hunted down and expelled post haste.

black mobs become groups of youths.
 lets call a spade a spade.. o wait!!!

of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline above all, adapt

• Global Moderator
  • VIP
  • AAA
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 10:05:47 AM »
It's all fine and well to accept different lifestyle choices.  No one likes being persecuted for the way they choose to live.  However, there can come a point at which tolerance begins to become destructive.  Several months ago, I came across a news story about a movement in the U.S. to have pedophilia declared a sexual orientation and not a criminal deviancy.  This movement has been backed by a few people of influence.  I don't remember where I found the story but I do remember my disgust. 
I've also read stories about schools allowing teachers to promote "alternative" lifestyles to kids, even going so far as encouraging and teaching children how to masturbate.  Perhaps this is acceptable to some but I would've reacted rather strongly if this had happened in my son's school. 

Agreed!
Give respect, get respect.

Above all, adapt

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Urban Prepper/Rural Wannabe
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »

Agreed!

I too agree and have a limit to my level of tolerance.  As JAB said, it comes down to whether it's a case of consenting adults or if there are victims/minors involved.  Homosexuality is a sexual orientation that has nothing to do with pedophilia.  Pedophilia is a sickness of the mind IMO and I don't think it's a curable one.  There are limits to what should be taught in schools, and schools tend to take a lot on these days that should still be taught/dealt with in the home.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 10:45:02 AM »
That is one point of view. In some cases I am sure it is true in others it is not.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline fleetway

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 10:48:17 AM »
I have no issue with alternate life styles. I do have an issue with the gayification of our kids, starting in kindergarten. Since George Smitherman, and Kathleen Wynne started ramming gender issues into the school curriculum, kids as young as 6 years old are being exposed to this issue. Maybe start discussing it in high school, but not in kindergarten.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
Life at the top may not be as wholesome as we think.
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 12:25:15 AM »
Originally posted by Zeker:
Has Bill Clinton Been Snared in a Pedophile Ring?      Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

-The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
    -A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
    -Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
    -He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
    -Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront
    -Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

Pedophile paradise: The lawsuit included flight records that showed Clinton made multiple trips to Epstein's private island, Little St James (pictured), between 2002 and 2005. Women were reportedly kept there as sex slaves

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

'I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here kind fo thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,' one unidentified woman said in the lawsuit, which was filed in Palm Beach Circuit Court.

The woman went on to say how orgies were a regular occurrence and she recalled two young girls from New York who were always seen around the five-house compound but their personal backstories were never revealed.

At least one woman on the compound was there unwillingly, as the suit identifies a woman as Jane Doe 102.

She 'was forced to live as one of Epstein's underage sex slaves for years and was forced to have sex with... politicians, businessmen, royalty, academicians, etc,' the lawsuit says according to The Enquirer.

Epstein's sexual exploits have been documented since 2005, when a woman in Palm Beach contacted police saying that her 14-year-old daughter had been paid $300 to massage him and then have sex.

The claim prompted a nearly year-long investigation that led to the eventual charge of soliciting prostitution which came as part of a plea deal. He spent 13 months of a 18-month sentence in jail and remains a registered sex offender. 

Several of his famous friends cut ties- including Clinton and then-New York Governor Eliot Spitzer who returned his campaign donations- but not all of them: Prince Andrew reportedly stayed at Epstein's mansion in New York in 2010, months after he was released from jail.

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding.

Though the lawsuit may be bringing up sexual skeleton's from Clinton's past, he has added to the drama of late by posing for a photo with two known prostitutes at a fundraiser in Los Angeles last month.

The drama of his extramarital affairs is apparently just one concern for Clinton family loyalists, as a Wall Street Journal article released today details how

'I'm not in the political camp; I'm in the friends camp. And the friends camp definitely has concerns about her running,' the former Secretary of State's friend Linda Bloodworth-Thomason told the paper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ple-times.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:27:40 AM by icrcc »

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
Times and perceptions change.
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 12:27:14 AM »
Originally posted by Zeker:
nowasays  it seems one needs a scorecard to keep up with the hip and present terms for the debauchery dejour.
The term "homosexual" is now considered offensive to...wait for it...homosexuals      <blockquote>               Gee, our ever changing PC language.  I remember a few years back reading that it was offensive to call Mexicans "Mexican" (Latino or Hispanic should be used so as to not call attention to most illegals being Mexicans).

I bet before long people will be called gayphobic rather than homophobic.

And I admit, I refuse to use the term "gay" since it is a misuse of an unrelated word to make homosexuality seem normal and healthy.

(H/T The Thinking Housewife)
The Decline and Fall of the ‘H’ Word

To most ears, it probably sounds inoffensive. A little outdated and clinical, perhaps, but innocuous enough: homosexual.

But that five-syllable word has never been more loaded, more deliberately used and, to the ears of many gays and lesbians, more pejorative.

“ ‘Homosexual’ has the ring of ‘colored’ now, in the way your grandmother might have used that term, except that it hasn’t been recuperated in the same way,” said George Chauncey, a Yale professor of history and an author who studies gay and lesbian culture.

Consider the following phrases: homosexual community, homosexual activist, homosexual marriage. Substitute the word “gay” in any of those cases, and the terms suddenly become far less loaded, so that the ring of disapproval and judgment evaporates.

Some gay rights advocates have declared the term off limits. The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, or Glaad, has put “homosexual” on its list of offensive terms and in 2006 persuaded The Associated Press, whose stylebook is the widely used by many news organizations, to restrict use of the word.

George P. Lakoff, a professor of cognitive science and linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley, has looked at the way the term is used by those who try to portray gays and lesbians as deviant. What is most telling about substituting it for gay or lesbian are the images that homosexual tends to activate in the brain, he said.

“Gay doesn’t use the word sex,” he said. “Lesbian doesn’t use the word sex. Homosexual does.”

“It also contains ‘homo,’ which is an old derogatory,” he added. “They want to have that idea there. They want to say this is not normal sex, this is not normal family, it’s going against God.”

Historians believe the first use of “homosexual” was by Karl-Maria Kertbeny, a Hungarian journalist who wrote passionately in opposition to Germany’s anti-sodomy laws in the 19th century.

But by the 20th century, the word had taken on a definition associated with the American Psychiatric Association’s classification of same-sex attractions as a mental disorder. That did not change until the association reversed itself in 1973.

William Leap, a professor of anthropology at American University who studies the field of “lavender linguistics,” which examines how gay people use certain words and phrases, said the offensiveness of the word stems from its medical history. “It already has all that clinical baggage heaped on it: that’s the legacy of the term now,” he said, adding that because of its use in a scientific way, many people do not realize how it can fall on gay and lesbian ears.

“It’s not like ‘faggot,’ which is a negative term that could get somebody’s mother to slap their hand,” he said. “Homosexual is a term that everybody knows.”

Yet it endures.

“Now they’re encouraging this young man who’s announced he’s homosexual to go play, when Obama said he wouldn’t even let his own son play,” Rush Limbaugh said recently as he talked about Michael Sam, the college football player who recently came out. When Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona faced pressure to veto a bill that would have allowed businesses to refuse service to gay and lesbian customers, Mr. Limbaugh cited the work of the “homosexual lobby.”

And last year, when Jason Collins became one of the first professional male athletes to reveal he was gay, Chris Broussard, an ESPN commentator who has called homosexuality “that lifestyle” and condemned it as a sin, announced that he had “no problem with homosexuals.” Later, an article in The Christian Post described his comments, noting that Mr. Broussard went on to discuss his conversations on the subject with a gay colleague, LZ Granderson, whom the writer noted is “a homosexual ESPN commentator.”

During oral arguments last year in the Supreme Court case Hollingsworth v. Perry, when Justice Antonin Scalia asked the lawyer Ted Olson, “When did it become unconstitutional to prohibit homosexuals from marrying?” it seemed to some that he was unable (or unwilling) to use the word gay.

The word’s power depends, of course, on who is using it. In the late 1970s, Anita Bryant’s “Save Our Children” campaign was centered on the notion of “homosexual recruitment,” the belief that gays and lesbians tried to woo unsuspecting children into their ranks. Gerry E. Studds, the first openly gay member of Congress, once recalled how someone confronted him about whether he was still a “practicing homosexual.” He shot back: “No. As a matter of fact, I think I’m very good at it.”

When Professor Leap’s students use the term, which they still do occasionally, he corrects them. “I say, ‘Excuse me. Let me give you a piece of vocabulary instruction. In this class the word is gay or lesbian, and this is why.’ “

Gays and lesbians adopted various terminology of their own, often code words in conversation with one another. Because gay was already a known adjective meaning joyful, it could be used as a way to communicate same-sex desires to others who were in the know.

“A lesbian could say she met a gay gal the night before and her lesbian friend would know exactly what she meant,” Professor Chauncey said, “while her straight boss would have no idea what she was talking about.”

The early gay-rights movement was called the homophile movement because its founders explicitly rejected the word homosexual; they did not want to be identified as exclusively sexual beings.

Franklin E. Kameny, a gay rights pioneer, coined the phrase “Gay is Good” in 1968 as a way to help strip away some of the negative association. By then, gay had become the preferred term among gays and lesbians. But it would take decades for the rest of the country to catch on.

The New York Times resisted the word gay until 1987, preferring homosexual (now, it prefers the word gay in most contexts). The Washington Times set off in quotes the term gay marriage until 2008. The newspaper also updated its standards that year to say the term was preferred over “homosexual marriage.”

In the early 2000s, when same-sex marriage was a brand-new concept, gays were routinely described in mainstream media as homosexuals. Today, use of the word is less and less frequent. A Google Books scan shows a sharp decline in its use in recent years after peaking around 1995.

Scholars expect the use of the term to eventually fall away entirely.

“These shifts always reflect a change in sensibility,” said Geoffrey Nunberg, a linguist who teaches at Berkeley. “That’s what happened when ‘Negro’ yields to ‘black’ and ‘African-American.’ It’s just an old-fashioned word that denotes a generally neutral but old-fashioned sensibility.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/fa...xual.html?_r=1

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2014, 06:54:07 AM »
swinging alittle from the subject at hand. linguistics.. language.. use of terms and phrasiology..(is that a word?)_

what ever happened to our language? I,m glad i dont live in the states with all the different ways folks talk.. you,ve got valley girls "fer shur".. and you,ve got ghetto butchery of the english language  "ax me a question"
now I understand using "don't" instead of do not.., and "can't" instead of can not, but what possess' someone to completely rewrite the meaning  (if not sound) the of a word or group of words.

its early rite now and my brain is not running on all cylinders, I just thot it odd how the language is changeing and not necessarily in a good way..
 in certain places, if you say a word the old way (us old farts are prone to do just that) you can be in a heap of crap...... boy, comes to mind.

quite often you can learn a person's age bracket  by the way they speak.

showing your age
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:55:22 AM by zeker »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 07:05:01 AM »
I have a poor memory for names. most guys are "bud" and the ladies are "darling"
woe is me, the day I get them mixed up. :o

nothing derogatory or ulterior/sexist, motive. just a shitty memory.

it can be confusing at times.. I have a female friend who I go fishing with and outdoor stuff, and she recently got a new boyfriend.
 they have these pet names for each and then I come in and start calling her darling.
it took some explaing b4 he decided to stay around.. lol

so I guess I am contributing to this language slaughter, my self. and dont even get me started about swearing.. as kellee and PH308 can attest, my grasp of the sailors dictionary is unequaled.  why use a real word, when a swear word will do? some habits are hard to break.

Gravlore

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »
Older Texans (on many occasions) used the N word in restaurants and public places. It was never in the master/slave mentality but rather something that seemed to be passed on. Is it right that it is passed on...maybe not but I have been called everything from "cracker" to "whitebread" to "trailer park" by blacks that I wasn't even friends with. They were friends of friends. I wasn't really offended by that since I really do not dress to impress. Same way a home boy wears is jeans down to his knees. People are bat shit crazy hypersensitive tards. Free speech means you accept being offended, now deal with it! If you can be flamboyant gay in my face and expect me not to say anything then I can be as redneck as I want without you saying anything.

Flamboyant gay vs locker room, I didn't know you were gay until 20 years later are two different things. The latter I can handle, the former is nauseating.