Author Topic: The Bick Pen for Women  (Read 3219 times)

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
The Bick Pen for Women
« on: March 25, 2014, 06:05:36 PM »

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
Re: The Bick Pen for Women
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »
I see no talent there.. If your only claim to fame is gay.. time to head back into the closet. the world dont care.
of all the things I,ve lost.. I miss my mind, the most

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:19:19 PM »
kinda like obama being pres just because no one wants to speak ill  about him for fear of being called rascist? o.. and hes black.. and illegal.. and spineless.. and .. and .. and..

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 06:24:50 PM »
I,m reminded of voting for  pres. your chioces are already laid out for you..
 dogshyt..or horseshyt.
well.. you dont want neither, but your are told.. if you dont vote , you got no rite to complain. and with any luck.. maybe next time we can vote for fruit loops. and chuc full o nuts

Offline wild_E

• Off Grid Living Mod 3 yrs now
  • Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
  • Off Grid Mobile Adm/Mod
    • My Journey Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 06:26:57 PM »
zeekker... dude... LOL

I like Ellen actually, and thought this was funny ! O well.

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 06:49:46 PM »
It irks me to no end that these degenerates are role models for the young people BUT worse. they have converted the older set as well. who think it is perfectly fine to skate on their femeninaty and jamb their assertivness up any male orifice.
they complain if i dont open the door for them .. call me chauvanist  and if I do open the door i am blasted for insensitive caveman.

wear a sign/.

simple.. saves methe headaches.
 are you premenapasal? BIG SIGN. LIGHTS  ROCKETS!!! are your just PMS? maybe a smaller sign but neon..

men are not mind readers nor do we want to be.

we perfer to hide or go hunting to escape the dual tongued devil.

us men may have gained weight since hi school too, but we dont say "honey does this make me look fat""? we know we need a wheelbarrow to haul that front half around..
the correct answer is  "yep make moby dick look like a guppy"  BUT NO.. we aquiesce we say " no honey.. I think the lite in here is bad" a  solar flare would make them look like spandex is not meant for godzilla.,

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
  • Urban Prepper/Rural Wannabe
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »
I loved this and I love Ellen.  She is funny and witty and she has chosen what she stands up for.  No need to knock that IMO.  We each have our passion and our search for what's right in this world.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
    • Preparing For The Future
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »
Sorry guys but I have too many links to follow, broadcasts to listen to and videos to see that are prepper related to watch that crap. It really would have to be a cold day in hell before I would waste my time on anything  produced by these degenerates.
It may never happen. Best to be prepared just in case.

http://www.preparingforthefuture.org/index.php
http://ontariopreparedness.com/

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:49 AM »
Wow, zeker and icrcc.  I understand you may not like this.  Not everyone likes the things others like.  But does that mean you have to put it down?  I always tell my girls, you may not like something someone else likes and it's fine to say you don't like it and even why you don't like it, if a discussion develops, but you don't need to insult it.  You still need to have respect for the fact that someone else likes it.  Just my humble opinion.

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 10:38:10 AM »
An opinion not a put down. Some may like it, I don't. Nor am I afraid of stating it in no uncertain terms. This is my personal opinion and such be respected as such. It would be a boring world if we all agreed with each other all the time. Diversity of opinion is a healthy attribute of the human race; being able to state one’s opinion even greater one.

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 10:43:49 AM »
It would indeed be a boring world if we all agreed with each other and we should express our opinions.  In that I agree with you  ;)

Offline icrcc

• Meeting 2014
  • Pro Prepper
  • Husky Dog
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »
See - common ground!  :)

I guess we will continue to disagree on the other.  :(

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »
its not about agree or disagree. its about some things being rammed down your throat and if you dont agree.. you are.. homophobic.. cant complain a bout obama or you are racist... cant stand up for gun rights because you must be a redneck squirrel hunter.. yadayadayada... ad nauseum. the tail wagging the dog is all we have evolved to.
every fringe group has to be the victim if they are not agreed with or "applauded?" for their courage.. pullleeeze.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
I'm ok being a "redneck squirrel hunter". In fact I have a T shirt on the way... LOL. As for things being 'rammed down our throats' I don't see things that way. The acceptance of the expression of alternate sexual lifestyles poses no threat to me. They are a part of reality  and of the human condition. IF the PTB begin teaching 'hands on' alternate sexual practices as they do welding and auto mechanics with a view to converting or subverting others THEN I would have an issue. The only reason 'they' are somehow deemed wrong is that there are more of us and we make the rules. I agree that given a preponderance of gay / lesbian couples the human race would eventually die out but that is not nor ever will be the case. You may not agree with the idea or with the expression of alternate lifestyles but in the end they exist. If people are allowed to persecute them simply because they feel they are somehow "wrong" or a threat what is to stop any group from doing the same to anyone else.... to you?!!!! It would of course be acceptable because that group believed it and had the numbers to support it. Judge the individual by the person they are.... NOT by what you perceive them to be. I'd rather have a gay person standing beside me in a fight than a heterosexual cowering in a hole waiting for it to be over.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline Malark21

• VIP
  • Risk Management, Occupation & Lifestyle
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 01:25:10 PM »
I concur with JustABear. Seems to hit the nail on the head for my thoughts on the matter.
You do not draw your sword to fight the darkness, you light a candle...

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »
I'm ok being a "redneck squirrel hunter". In fact I have a T shirt on the way... LOL. As for things being 'rammed down our throats' I don't see things that way. The acceptance of the expression of alternate sexual lifestyles poses no threat to me. They are a part of reality  and of the human condition. IF the PTB begin teaching 'hands on' alternate sexual practices as they do welding and auto mechanics with a view to converting or subverting others THEN I would have an issue. The only reason 'they' are somehow deemed wrong is that there are more of us and we make the rules. I agree that given a preponderance of gay / lesbian couples the human race would eventually die out but that is not nor ever will be the case. You may not agree with the idea or with the expression of alternate lifestyles but in the end they exist. If people are allowed to persecute them simply because they feel they are somehow "wrong" or a threat what is to stop any group from doing the same to anyone else.... to you?!!!! It would of course be acceptable because that group believed it and had the numbers to support it. Judge the individual by the person they are.... NOT by what you perceive them to be. I'd rather have a gay person standing beside me in a fight than a heterosexual cowering in a hole waiting for it to be over.

Ditto!

Offline zeker

• Pro Prepper
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 01:36:16 PM »
yep.. just another color of the rainbow.. next we,ll be hearing that pedophiles are .. just another color of the rainbow.. o wait. and then it will be beastiality and then necro.. sounds like a real special hug fest.
 sry .. aint buying it

Offline livingpower

• Campfire Member
  • VIP
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
yep.. just another color of the rainbow.. next we,ll be hearing that pedophiles are .. just another color of the rainbow.. o wait. and then it will be beastiality and then necro.. sounds like a real special hug fest.
 sry .. aint buying it

Wow!  Sexual orientation and mental illness are NOT the same thing.

Offline JustABear

• Global Moderator
  • Pro Prepper
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 01:49:08 PM »
 sry .. aint buying it

Wow!  Sexual orientation and mental illness are NOT the same thing.

The major differences in all of this is the idea of activities between TWO consenting ADULTS. IF that is what is happening then it is no one else's business. You may personally find it repugnant or against your personal beliefs but in the end you have NO RIGHT to enforce your belief system on anyone else. If you do believe that you have the right to do so, be prepared to accept the same from everyone else. There are behaviors which are deemed criminal by society and some of those have basis in mental illness. The remainder are nobodies business so long as the ideas of adults and voluntary consent are involved. The choice you have is to NOT associate or involve yourself. Just walk away.
THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS... ONLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR SOLUTIONS

JAB

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Asset
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 02:13:28 PM »
Due to the debate on this topic it has been moved to this appropriate section.
Get Preppared.