Author Topic: "PLAN C"  (Read 1019 times)

Offline traveller

• Contributer
  • Traveller
"PLAN C"
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:31:19 PM »
I would like to report another successful meeting for the Calgary area with no less then 60 in Attendents, Also A big thank you to all our speakers, in putting together a very informative presentation....
It will be two years ago next month that I called our first meeting for the Calgary area, and it has been my pleasure working and watching our little 6 person group grow to more then 60 today...
Dangphooll / gc-moutainman and Tuckerblue will be taking over the organization of future events as My wife and I will be moving to B.C.in the fall...

It has been my pleasure in bringing "prepardness awarnesss" to folks in the Calgary area, We will continue to support the group but in a diminished capacity.
Thanks to all that has supported us,and I hope to see the group continuing to grow...

Please remember to also check our site at "meet up" for future events and information along with staying active here and other informative sites..

Again A big Thank you for all those that support our efferts to bring awarness to such an important subject...

Sincerely;
                 Traveller
Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it....Live for today prepare for tomorrow

Offline Mountainman

• Administrator
  • Pro Prepper
    • Mountainman's Mantra
Re: "PLAN C"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 10:10:26 PM »
Thanks Traveller,

You did a great job today as well.

Mountainman.